Chapter 5

Arranged

Arranged

5th Chapter

                             

                 Aside from talking to many people –they don’t even know half of them- the brand new married couple danced a lot. They chose their wedding dance to be on the beat of Yiruma’s magnificent Kiss the rain, the beautiful piano touches sent them into a different world, it was as if they were all alone in that huge wedding hall without any annoying person, just their bodies enlaced and the beauty of the music. They were so immersed in their thoughts that they didn’t even realize the song ended until loud cheers erupted from the guests. Those four minutes and forty seconds were purely sublime. Then came their dances with their parents, one world could describe them: tears; succeeded by the vivacious dances they shared with their siblings, Sooyeon couldn’t take spinning anymore as her tall brothers enjoyed that, Donghae also danced with Soojung, and he sure regretted that as she lectured him on how he treats her sister badly –which is a compilation of lies made by the college student- during the whole jazz song.

 

After that, they excused themselves and sat at their table just to watch other people, from the mid-aged lady that probably put her make up in the dark to Chanyeol and Jinri that were shyly dancing together, they could see everything, and chose to comment on everything, just like those old ladies who had nothing better to do than drink their tea and gossip. Surely, the awkwardness went away, and they were able to converse just like the good friends they agreed to be, although their true feelings were hidden they at least enjoyed that moment. They definitely did not want to face the future; the present being enough of a problem.

 

Their chat came to an end and they got up with all smiles to cut their huge and probably delicious cake. Followed by a last dance and throwing the bouquet they were finally able to leave.          

 

                Sooyeon went to change her outfit in the room she prepared herself in, and Donghae did the same. Removing her make-up and dress, she got in the relaxing shower and went out smelling like fresh roses. She took her time to dry her hair as the plane won’t take off until a few hours, and finally dressed herself into a simple t-shirt, jeans, and comfortable flats. Before leaving, she wore a plaid black and red shirt to cover her from the cold spring night, and finally knocked on the room occupied by her husband. As soon as her hand made contact with the door, it opened, revealing Donghae who is wearing the exact plaid shirt Sooyeon had on. Erupting in laughter because of the coincidence, they rode the car to the airport and boarded the plane going to Paris, France. The flight is ten hours long one, and the first seven hours were dedicated to sleep. Donghae was the first to wake up, and as cheesy as it seems, he kept staring like a creep at the sleepy Sooyeon, and as soon as she started waking up he looked the other way.

 

“Oh, you woke up” he tried acting surprised.

 

“I’m hungry” was the first thing she said, and her husband complied to her needs calling the air hostess to bring their meal, after they ate, they finally started conversing about their honeymoon, which is a five nights six days trip to France, staying exactly at the Jung’s hotel there.

 

“Did you ever go there?” he asked

 

“Yes, but only for a week-end when the hotel opened, I was in my senior year in high school so I had to return to my studies, and you?”

 

“A time or two for business, but I never had the chance to actually go out.” He answered

 

“Then, we’ll do it together.” She said with hopeful eyes earning a nod from him.

 

“Where do you want to go when we get there?” she asked after a few minute of silence

 

“Well, it’s going to be late for the museums, so how about we go see the Eiffel tour, and do a little bit of shopping at Les champs Elysés?”

 

“Sounds fine for me”

 

They kept talking about where they wanted to go until the plane landed. A worker at the hotel was waiting for them at the airport; they gave him the luggage and took a taxi to the tower.

 

They spent a beautiful evening shopping and sightseeing. Donghae held Sooyeon’s hand during the whole outing so “they won’t be parted by the heavy load of people”. But the truth is, he just wanted to hold her hand, he somehow felt warm while doing so, and he blamed his crush on her to be the cause. She didn’t hate it either, instead she loved holding his hand, it made her feel protected, as if no one would be able to break her heart as long as she is with him.

 

                At around midnight, they finally joined their hotel room, as they were really tired. The hotel staff dropped a delicious dinner into their current residence accompanied by champagne. They ate the succulent meal while still talking about the beautiful scenes they just saw. By the time they ate the crème brulé as a desert, the new couple was already drunk. Sooyeon’s drunkenness came with her undressing herself, while the drunk Donghae was charming as ever inviting his wife into his arm with his tempting words. And soon, the comments about how hot she looked in her wedding dress and how her s looked magnificent, turned into a hot make out session followed by a night full of caresses, trusting and pleasured moans. That’s how the Lee-Jung couple shared their bodies for the first time.

 

                However, the next morning wasn’t as pleasuring and nice.

 

“Uugh, my head hurts!!” she whined as the heavy light coming through the windows woke her up.

 

As she opened her eyes, she felt a little cold, so she lowered her eyes to her body, as soon as she realized that she was and that Donghae was too, she screamed really hard making him wake up.

 

“Wow what’s happening?” he finally said when he opened his eyes, when he realized the situation they were in, he was shocked too, but the fact that it wasn’t the first time he woke up after he slept with a girl when he was drunk made him react in a calmer way.

 

“Hey, it’s all gonna be okay” he tried to calm her, but he tried to calm himself too. He was trying to look anywhere but at her, after all she was , and he was a straight man, if he did avert his sight to her way, his little friend down there would ask for round two right away and it wasn’t suitable for the situation.

 

“Why don’t you go take a shower and we’ll talk about it later” he said looking only at her eyes, she nodded and he turned again.

 

Sooyeon searched the room with her eyes for her clothes, they were thrown really far from the bed, the only thing near her was his shirt, she put it on and ran to the bathroom. As she cursed herself for throwing her clothes that far the night before, he thought she looked extremely y in that, how her bottom was shaped so nicely in his shirt made his thoughts go back to the steamy night they lived.

 

But the clothes accidents didn’t stop in that moment, because she actually forgot to get some clothes, so she wrapped herself in the short bath gown cursing her own self again and got out. When he saw her, Donghae tried to control himself and walked straight to the bathroom clothes in hand.

 

A cold shower was indeed needed.