It's confusing

One-Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

Author’s POV

Jiyong halts when the girl she was dragging suddenly stopped. He turns to her and met the gaze of the black haired man. He was sending him a get-lost look. But he wasn’t taken a back, instead he looked at him sharply before letting out a sigh, “Let go of her.”

 

 

Seung Hyun smirks at him and pulled Bom closer to him. She landed on his chest that made Jiyong lose his hand on her. Seung Hyun wraps his arms around her and whispered, “Jibe kajima…”

 

 

Bom looks up to him sporting a tomato blush in her cheeks, “Huh?” the only audible words that came out from . Seung Hyun smiles at her and brushed her swollen lips with his thumb, “Mianhaeyo.”

 

 

Bom is still looking at Seung Hyun with an astonished expression, not understanding what he meant by ‘her not going’ and his ‘sorry’.

 

 

“Bom I’m taking you home.” Jiyong grabs her arm again, but Seung Hyun pushes his hand off her.

“Do you want to go Bom?” Seung Hyun asks her.

“Of course she wants to go!” Jiyong said hastily before grabbing her again.

“Are you Bom?” Seung Hyun throws at him.

 

 

Jiyong let her hand go and placed his hands on his waist. A bitter smile crept across his face as he paced back and forth. Bom looks at him with confused face. She doesn’t know what to answer in their questions.

 

 

‘Do I need to pick between them?’ she asks in her mind.

‘Say what?’ she shakes her head and looked at them both.

 

 

 

“Why can’t you just leave her alone?” Jiyong finally said, looking at him.

Seung Hyun scoffs his breath and chuckled, “If I ing leave her alone,” Bom flicks his lips and frowns at him; he glared at her then continued, “Hmm… If I leave her alone, who’ll be saving her every time she’s in trouble?”

Jiyong smiles again, “That’s my job.”

The black haired guy’s lips twitch sarcastically, “Like you’re always on her side. Where were you earlier anyways?”

“At least I didn’t abandon her, especially when she needed you the most.” Jiyong s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter