New Life

One-Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s note:

 

Hi! It’s been a long time since my last update~ heol! And I am really sorry for that. But I know you guys understand it because you know, I am graduating from college. And yes, finally I’m off school! Forever! I’m successfully graduating with honors! (OMIGOSH ALL THE HARD WORK ARE WORTH IT!!)

 

I know it’s taking forever with this fic, and I’m not even sorry. Yes, I am not. I just want to take it like that. And with that I am sorry. LOLWHUT!

 

And finally thank you guys for waiting for this fic and not un-subscribing!

And thank you to the new subscribers too! Hello! I hope you enjoy this roller coaster ride!

And please comment and give me some love? A welcome back? A congrats comment? Or even a violent reaction in everything! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS I OWE YOU A LOT!

 

PS: I am listening to Meteor Garden’s OST while writing this. The feels are just right. It’s Ni Yao De Ai by Penny Tai. Ah~yes~ my childhood! Meteor Garden! TT___TT

 

And now let’s proceed!

 

 

 

 

Chapter 39

Bom’s POV

 

From: +6916xxxxxxxx

You’re a and you will die.

 

From: +6924xxxxxxxx

ing all the good men. Ah~ Park Bom I envy youu~~

 

From: +6932xxxxxxxx

You’ll pay one day.

 

From: +6932xxxxxxxx

Stay away from Jiyong you ing .

 

From: +6932xxxxxxxx

You ed T.O.P now your are down for GD. . Hoe. . Die.

 

“You can’t kill me… I’m already dead.”

 

I closed my eyes and placed my phone on my forehead. For the nth time today, I sighed again. Every now and then I receive these kinds of threats ever since I started hanging out with my best friend more. Yes, I got scared when I first received a message like this but I only kept it to myself.

 

“Why can’t just leave me alone. I’m leaving anyway.” I mutter again, still my eyes are closed.

“Park Bom can’t lose her best friend. He’s all I’ve got.” I then sit up, deleting all the messages again. Deleting then forgetting, yeah that’s how I move on with these craps.

 

Unknown to me, the man who’s causing all my threat was just beside my door. He was standing there smiling from ear to ear after hearing my last sentence. Thank god it’s the only thing that he heard. If not, he will bombard me again with lots of question and I personally don’t like that. I just want to be happy when I’m with him.

 

“Yah Park Bom! What are you talking about?? You will never lose me.” Jiyongie just shakes his head and approached me in my bed.

“What are you doing here? It’s still early.” I asked as he takes the space beside me.

“It’s your day today, aren’t you excited?” he tried his best to be cheery but it just made me heave a sigh.

 

Yeah. This day is every girls dream. This day is dreaded by every girl to be perfect. From the flowers to the singers, everything must be in the right place. From her Christian Louboutin pumps up to his Gucci tie, everything must be ship shape. That’s my dream wedding, just like any other girl.

 

But right now, all I have is this simple flat sandals and a white knee-length dress. Nothing fancy, well my friends wanted me to wear this some flower garland over my head because they knew I only have these garments.

 

“Oppa I think you should go now. I need to prepare already.” I said as I stood up from the bed. I reached for my robe and headed to my bathroom. I paused at the door and looked at him.

“I can’t believe that this day has come already... Heol!” He paused and pushes himself back up, “but don’t worry Park Bom, I’ll be your knight in shining armour who’ll take you away once you realize that everything is not right.” He then gives me his gummiest smile ever.

“Thank you oppa.” I said sincerely before closing the door.

 

Thank you oppa. Thank you for not giving up on me even in this lowest point of my life. One day I’ll repay your kindness, and I hope it is just enough for you.

 

--------------------♥--------------------

 

 

I think we are a bit early with the time scheduled to us. I looked at the grandfather clock at the other end of the room and saw that we still have 15 minutes. But here we are already. I sit quietly beside my mom while fixing my dress. It’s hugging my already bumpy tummy, which I find really cute.

 

“Where is he??”

“Where is your son Choi Young So??”

“He’ll be here, I assure you. Just calm down okay??”

 

It’s already time but here I am standing in front of everyone, waiting for the man in distress. Hyuna, Minkki, and Jiyong oppa, my three best friends are giving me the ‘fighting’ and ‘hold-on-he’s-coming faces’. Well except for Jiyongie, he’s rather cloudy than hopeful.

 

I looked around at the small hall not even 10 people are present on my wedding day. There are my three best buds and our parents present. Well, plus the officer who’ll marry us. I looked at my dad and I can clearly see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter