2 Years Ago; Bad Night

One-Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom’s POV

“Hul! What’s wrong with him??” I murmured as Seung Hyun walks away from me.

First he was all snobby and snappy, second he’s all sweet, and now snobby again.

Aigoo! He’s an alien! I can’t really understand him.

 

 

I took a sit again and breathed, “What now Bom??”

 

 

I thought I can hitch a ride with Seung Hyun-ssi, but I guess not. I guess I should take the cab now.

Or should I wait for Jiyong oppa? The party will end in 2 hours… I guess I can wait for him…

But!!! Dara is with him… aish! That girl! Can’t believe Ji loves her, she makes me sick.

Acting all sweet and angelic but she’s a real devil inside!

 

 

Suddenly I heard footsteps nearing me, but I didn’t manage to look who it is.

“Hey fatty, saw your show earlier…” the familiar voice said.

I look up and saw her smiling at me.

“Can I sit? Oh wait, yes I can…” she sits in front of me as she eyes me with disgust.

“What do you want Dara?” I asked as I rested my back on the chair.

“I want you to stay away from my boyfriend…” she smirks, “…and from Seung Hyun.”

“Seung Hyun??? You’re a alright…” I spit out.

She smiled crookedly as she raised her brow, “I can’t believe he just danced with you. When he’s not supposed to…”

“He does not like s like you, giving in with just an hour…” I scoffed at her, remembering Jiyong oppa’s story with their first , not as a couple but as group mates in one of their subjects.

 

 

Her eyes widened as her jaws dropped.

“Neh, I know that you’re ea--”

Before I could even finish my sentence she frantically grasped my hair and pulled it with all her strength. As a reflex, I jolt off my sit and hold her hands, clawing it with all my nails. I don’t care if it breaks, as long as she let go of my hair. She’s freaking pulling it off my head!

 

 

 

“Yaaahhh!! Take that back fatty!!!!” she screams at the top of her lungs.

“W-waeyo??? Can’t accept it???” I screamed back as I pulled her hair also.

 

 

She wasn’t contented in pulling my hair, she let go of her one hand and used it to slap my face repeatedly. I let go of her hair and block her slaps, I pushed her and she fell on the floor with me tagging along. I sat on top of her and started slapping her, letting all my angst that I felt for weeks for her. She pulls my hair even stronger, and shakes my head everywhere. She even used her feet to kick me off… then someone grabs my hands off her, it’s hurting me so I let go.

 

 

“What are you doing???” he yells at me, I think.

“O-oppa… She attacked me… I was just asking if she’s okay… but then sh—”

“Shut up Dara!!!” Jiyong roared at her.

He helped Dara to get up and he drags her outside the hotel.

I was left there with all the messy hair, scratches everywhere, and torn dress.

She almost stripped me there!

Then I realized I’m not alone anymore.

There are some seniors and juniors surrounding me.

Laughing their asses of as always.

But some of them had their concerned eyes over me.

 

 

I fixed my hair and bows at them, “Mianhe.”

 

 

I was about to go to the powder room to fix myself before I go home when someone grabs my arm, halting me. I turn around to see who it was. There I saw him, the guy that makes my heart flutter.

 

 

“Siwon o-op-oppa??” I stuttered as he pulls me closer.

“Gwenchanayo??” he asks.

I smelled liquor from him, his eyes were bright red, and his handsome face is staring at my soul.

“I’m fine…” I uttered lowly.

He removes his jacke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter