It's killing them

One-Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

Author’s POV

 

“IS THAT ALL YOU CAN DO YOU ING PIECE OF !!?”

The silver haired man roared at his opponent who’s now on the ground.

“Stand up and fight like a man as you claim yourself as one.” His voice is dark, menacing already.

 

 

 

TOP slowly approach the guy on the ground. While the latter is backing up, almost crawling away from him. But the guy wasn’t able to escape when TOP caught his right foot with his own hand. Even how hard the guy struggle from him, he’s no match to his strong hand.

 

 

 

 

--------------------♥--------------------

 

 

 

 

Bom is staring blankly. Even though Hyuna and Minzy is in front of her, it seems like she’s not seeing nor hearing them. A week had passed since that dreadful night of hers. She hasn’t told anyone about that either. Losing her V-card to Siwon is not to boast about, especially what he said afterwards.

 

 

She can’t even remember if she enjoyed their time together. All she remembered was she’s sore from head to toe. She can’t even recall if they did a safe or what not. Especially Siwon who sleeps around, she can’t risk herself in catching some virus.

 

 

She sighed heavily as she rested her head on the table. It’s been a week since she interacted with Seung Hyun and Jiyong. Her friends just looked at her quizzically. Bom didn’t tell them yet so they don’t have any idea on what’s going on with her. They tried to make her talk it out with them. But she didn’t, nor planning on.

 

 

 

 

--------------------♥--------------------

 

 

 

 

“What now motherer?” TOP asked the guy and smirked.

“Tch.” The guy clicked his tongue and spit.

“Wae? You’re not his boyfriend. She’s single. I’m single. We can ourselves right?” he bravely scoffs at him that made TOP’s blood boil even more.

“Tell me more. I’m so ing interested.” TOP twists his foot and the guy kicked him back.

TOP lost his balance and fell on his .

“I’m gonna her and you can’t stop me.” The guy was able to stand up before the silver haired guy and smiled.

“I will ing kill you.” TOP smirked at him.

 

 

 

 

--------------------♥--------------------

 

 

 

“Unnie… Let’s go to Spring Café…” Minz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter