Surprise!

One-Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 32

Author’s POV

With a cast on his right leg, crutches on his both arms, and his backpack that is obviously stuffed like there’s no tomorrow with all his belongings, Seung Hyun pauses in front of his elevator balancing his weight so he can push the up button. Bom peers to him with discomfort on her face, because ever since she visited him at the hospital Seung Hyun doesn’t want her helping him around. It makes him feel useless.

 

 

“Well at least let me push the buttons.” She mutters, feeling pissed.

“What’s the use of these hands then?” he snaps at her.

 

 

Bom just sighed and took a step backwards, letting his big ego to have more space. She got used to his sharp commentaries whenever she tries to help. It’s been a week since he was admitted in the hospital and doctor told her that she needs a lot more patience since he’s feeling insecure with his condition right now. But just 2 days ago Seung Hyun accidentally slipped from the bathroom, then Bom came to help him but he pushed her away and yelled at her. She left at that moment crying and just came back today, since it’s the time to take Seung Hyun home.

 

 

“Are you coming in or not?” He asks her.

“Am I allowed?” Bom asks back, arms crossed to her chest.

“Sorry.” He utters.

 

 

A sigh escapes her pouty lips again as she steps in the elevator. Bom waited for him to push the floor number, but he didn’t move.

 

 

“Aren’t you gonna punch the button?” Seung Hyun asks.

“You know sorry is just a word that is randomly passed nowadays.” She said as she pushed the 23rd floor.

“I said I’m sorry already.” He murmurs.

“Chincha? You know I’m getting tired of your tantrums Seung Hyun, you got a cast and crutches, get over it.” She didn’t even bother looking back at him, but she did stare at his reflection in the elevator.

“Please don’t give up on me.”

Bom closes her eyes, shaking her head a little bit. “You know how to get me. Now stop pouting and give me that kiss.”

Seung Hyun’s eyes lights up, showing his very fine dimples.

 

 

The door opens, revealing Seung Hyun’s floor. Both of them got out of the lift and walks to his unit, Bom following behind. He then stops in front of his door, looking at her, asking her to open it for him. She smiles, finally he’s getting over his tantrums.

 

 

“WE MISS YOU HYUNG!” Seungri shouts as soon as the door opened, revealing the couple.

“What the??” Seung Hyun immediately utters looking around, seeing his close friends, Bom’s best friends, and his brother.

 

 

A popping sound was heard and the cork flew, hitting Seung Hyun’s head. Seungri then held his free hand and shows a peace sign to his hyung.

 

 

“Yah~ maknae~ah! I told you not to do that. We don’t do champagne. We drink beers!” Jiyong hits him lightly in the head, causing everyone to laugh.

“All of you get out.” Seung Hyun then said, irritation is painted across his face.

“C’mon don’t be such a party pooper! We prepare this for you so don’t waste it.” Siwon answers back, “Right Bommie?” he adds, looking at her.

Seung Hyun then turns to her, “You know about this?”

Bom nods slowly then she turns to everyone, “Let’s eat first before you go.”

“Yah hyung! Don’t kick us out! We got some booze and food. Plus she~” Seungri was cut off when Hyuna and Minzy clears their throat, sending death glares to him.

“Let’s prepare the food unnie~” Minzy then tugs Bom and went out the veranda where the food are.

 

 

Seung Hyun just sighed in defeat, he knows he can’t win right now since he’s in crutches. And no way he can let them leave knowing that his girl friend set up this for him. Seungri, Daesung, and Jiyong approach him, holding out their hands to help him out of his backpack. But just like what he does to Bom, he shoves their helping hands out. He places his crutches beside the couch and takes the bag off his back, dropping it on the floor. He then carefully slouches at the couch, placing his incapable foot on the coffee table. Seungri being unstoppable, placed a pillow under his foot.

 

 

“Don’t be so grouchy dongsaeng.” Siwon says as he sits beside him, he then gives him a can of beer.

“What should I do with this champagne?” Seungri pouts as he places the cork back.

“Give it to the girls. Let them have fun.” Siwon answers him with a grin.

 

 

Seungri goes out to the girls and comes back telling the boys that the food is ready. All of them stood up and went outside but Seung Hyun stays on his place and closes his eyes, resting his head on the back rest of the couch.

 

 

Bom then comes in with a plate full of food. She sits beside him and caressed his face, knowing that he didn’t like the surprise. He then opens his eyes, sighing as he looks at her. His eyes full of emotions and so do hers. Both of them speaking in silence, calculating who’s brave enough to talk. Though neither of them took their gazes off at each other. Seung Hyun then places his arm on her shoulder and pulls her closer. He then crossed the distance between them, targeting the pouty lips of the girl beside him. Bom held his jaws, pulling him closer to her. As their lips parted, a small smile is plastered on both of them.

 

 

“I feel much better now. Thank you.” Seung Hyun says, grinning.

Bom smiles widely, “So you’re not mad anymore?”

He lifts his free hand, gesturing ‘a little bit’.

“Sorry,” she then leans to his shoulder, “but your friends really wants to see you and congratulate you in your discharge.”

“You know I didn’t tell you where I was. You know that you’re the only visitor I allowed. You know that I don’t want people see me in this and pity on me, right?” he murmurs.

“They’re not here because of pity. They are here because they are happy that you’re out of the hospital. Please stop thinking in that way. People will hate you if you do that.” Bom scolds him.

She then places the plate on his lap, “Now eat.”

“I’m not really hungry,” he then gulps from his can of beer.

“You’re now drinking again.” She scolds.

“Eat this for me.” He places the plate back to her lap.

“I don’t want to.” She answers.

Bom sticks out her tongu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter