Devil inside him

One-Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27

Author’s POV

It’s been a long night for Bom and it hasn’t ended peacefully yet. If she could tear blood, she will already. Her eyes are so puffy, that her eyes can fall out of its sockets. Her friends were telling her to stop crying already, but her eyes have their own minds.

 

 

 

The older girl just looked at her friends while sniffing on a tissue. Her nose started to become runny and tomato. Her voice is now husky with all the bawling.

 

 

 

“I told you already that we shouldn’t continue… but no, you just had to.” Hyuna says gently, but obviously sides with Seunghyun.

“Yah~ Seunghyun obviously over reacted! He made a scene with all those cursing…” Minzy sides to Bom.

 

 

 

Hyuna and Minzy started bickering since they got into Bom’s car, defending their chosen side. Bom just let them talk and talk and talk while she cries her heart out.

 

 

 

“SSSHHHHHH~” their unnie suddenly hushes them, her phone is in her ear.

“O-omma~huk, I-I’ll stay~huk~ with Minkki an~huk~and Hyuna tonight…” she tries to hide her hiccups but fails miserably.

“I-I’m fine… No,~huk, I just caught~huk… Hiccups… Bye…” She hangs up and faced her friends.

 

 

 

The two stopped from talking and looked at each other. Measuring who’ll talk first and what to tell her. Minzy sighs and clears while Hyuna pats Bom’s shoulder and smiles at her.

 

 

 

“You’ll stay with me right??” Minzy asks her unnie.

Bom shakes her head, while Hyuna smiles widely.

“So with me??” Hyuna asks.

Bom shakes her head again.

“Don’t tell us you’re going back in there??” Minzy gasps loudly, brows furrowed.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------♥--------------------

 

 

 

 

TOP’s fight with Jong Kook was surely the hardest he has been. Yeah, he won the fight. But he almost lost, killed to be exact if he wasn’t fast enough. The image of Bom crying was plastered in his mind throughout the fight. He is still mad at her and mad at her friends. But mostly mad at himself. It distracted him big time. He almost back out from the fight just to follow her, not to apologize but to comfort her. But if he did that, there could be bloodbath with their gangs.

 

 

 

‘I in’ hurt Bom. I saw it in her eyes… I almost felt that she’ll break up with me in that moment. This night has been awful.’ Seunghyun thought as he parked his car.

 

 

 

“!!” he hissed.

“What the ?!”

‘Is she nuts??’

 

 

Seunghyun runs towards the entrance of the building where his condo unit is located. His feet automatically halts as soon as he reached the long haired girl sitting in the entrance, all curled up like a ball. He’s mad at her, yes.

 

 

 

“Bom, what are you doing here??” He asks, pissed.

She looks up to him with her puffy eyes. Then she stands up, “The guard won’t let me in.”

“She thought I was one of your fan girls.” She laughs while sniffing.

“She didn’t believe that I’m your girl friend.” Her voice was low, only she could hear.

“You should’ve called me!” he snarls at her.

“I did… but you ignored them.” she looks down to her feet.

 

 

 

Seung Hyun closed his eyes and breathes harshly. His hands are on his waist as he pace back and forth. He massages his temples, and sighed. Bom stayed silent, not a single glance was thrown at her boy friend. She picks up the plastic bag from the floor and slowly approached Seunghyun.

 

 

“I brought ice cream, but it’s melted…” she whispers.

 

 

 

Seunghyun stops and stares at her, his eyes softening as he met her doe eyes. He held her hand and usher their way inside the building. They stopped at the front desk before continuing to the elevator, “Fire her,” He told the receptionist. The guard heard him and tried to reason out, but he shut her up with his glare.

 

 

 

 

--------------------♥--------------------

 

 

 

 

Seunghyun shut the door as soon as they entered his unit. His eyes darted towards Bom, his gaze is burning. Anger, jealousy, pissed, frustrated, love, and worry all mixed up to him. He felt bipolar at that time. Bom looks down again, afraid that he might yell at her again once their eyes met. She stayed in the corner and stayed silent.

 

 

Tears started to fall from her eyes, as she felt his anger more. But Seunghyun grabs her face and buried his lips on hers, making her drop the plastic on her hand. He forced his way inside , though she’s not resisting from him. Bom parted her lips and accepted his hungry lips. His tongue explored every part of , he nibbles gently on her lips, and it eventually. Bom lets out a groan when he bit her tongue, but he didn’t stop.

 

 

Bom reached for his neck when she felt her knees wobble. She felt his hand roaming around her behind, pushing her to his. When she opened her eyes, she’s now pinned down on the couch with Seunghyun hovering over her. He pulls out from the kiss, with their ragged breathings. Bom flushed crimson when she felt something hard poking her belly. She looks down and gulps when she saw the big bulge on his pants.

 

 

 

Seunghyun leans clo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter