Building 63

One-Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21

Author’s POV

Bom yawned and stretched her arms as soon as their professor dismissed their class. All of her classmates went out but she decided to stay a little longer. She laid her head down on her desk and twirled her cell phone’s keychain. It’s almost the end of the day but Seung Hyun hasn’t contacted him since this morning. She’s starting to create scenes of him cheating on her head. It’s not that she doubts his faithfulness to her but she’s unsure if she’s giving her best as his girlfriend. Another sigh escaped her pouty lips as she slide the screen lock of her iphone to open, still no call nor a text from him.

 

 

 

“Where are you?” she uttered lowly.

“Hmmm?~~” a voice that’s achingly familiar to her echoed the empty room.

Bom lifted her head and saw him standing on the door frame

“S-Siwon~ssi??” she stuttered.

Siwon smiled arrogantly and sat on one of the chairs in the front row of the room.

“So you still like me.” He proudly said.

Bom’s eyes were about to pop out of its socket, luckily she’s facing his back.

“What?” she manages to choke out.

“You still stutter in mention of my name.” she can feel his smirk.

Bom abruptly stands up from her seat and walks towards him, “You’re really full of yourself. My world doesn’t revolve around you, so it up and move on.”

Siwon’s smirk grew wider he knew to himself that she’s just bluffing, “So you’re now taking your revenge on me by dating my dongsaeng?”

She stopped from walking out of the room. Her hands clutched to a ball as she controls herself from slapping this bastard that she used to love.

“Be my girlfriend.” He suddenly said.

 

 

 

Bom turned her heels and approached him. A loud slap echoed the almost empty room. She’s heaving her breath as she strides herself way out. Siwon just palmed his reddened cheek and laughed. No one ever slapped him before and no one has even rejected his proposal before, only her.

 

 

 

Bom held her head high, fighting the tears that are eager to escape from her doe eyes. She’s half walking and half running out of her building when a tall body bumped into her. Luckily, he was able to catch her arms before her landed on the tiled floors. She pushed his hands away when she recovered from the shock and walked past him.

 

 

 

“Hey~Bommie!” he calls to her, but she didn’t even bother to look.

He jogs towards her to catch up but was taken aback when he saw her girlfriend tearing up.

He grabbed her arm in full strength to stop her walking, Bom complied and looked down to her feet.

“W-where were you Seung Hyun-ssi?” she stuttered as her tears prickled her eyes.

“You weren’t answering my calls and texts.” She added as she wipes her cheeks with both of her hands.

Seung Hyun picks up her chin and lifted her head to meet his eyes, he could see the pain in her eyes. But he can’t understand why would she be this affected by his absence.

“Sorry… I forgot my phone in my car…” he said softly as he planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

Bom’s tears started to lessen and she blinked rapidly as she saw a band aid on his forehead. She sniffed her remaining tears and gulped.

“What happened?” she asked when she finally sober.

Seung Hyun furrowed his brows and gasp a little, “Ah~~ this? We got into a small fight.”

 Bom pouted as she placed her hands on his cheek and squeezed it, “I don’t want you to fight.”

“Sorry but I can’t.” he whispered as he closed his eyes. Pain is painted across his handsome face.

Her hands drop to his neck and encircled it in, “Not even for me?”

He sighed loudly, “Even I want to.”

“Why?”

He then opens his eyes and smiled cheekily, “Because I love you.”

“Eh??” Bom hits his chest and pouted.

“Want to go somewhere fun?” he suddenly changed the topic and placed his arm around her shoulder.

“Where???” she asked excitedly.

“You’ll see.” He whispered to her ear and stole a quick kiss on her cheeks.

 

 

 

The other students were watching them as they walk through the campus, eyeing TOP’s hand around Bom’s shoulder. Other girls were giving dagger looks and even swearing at the sight of her. It’s been a week since they started going out and they’ve been bold about it inside their campus but they haven’t gone out to a real date, where they could display their affection.

 

 

 

--------------------♥--------------------

 

 

 

“Building 63?” Bom exclaimed as soon as they stopped in front of the skyscraper on Yeouido island that is overlooking the Han River.

“Yep.” Seung Hyun looks down to her and smiled, “Promise, this will make you happy.”

“We’ll see about that.” She huffed.

 

 

 

Seung Hyun held her hand and ushered her towards the building. He first bought tickets for the aquarium, wax, and art exhibitions. Bom eyed him with surprise, “Are you going to kill me?”

 

Seung Hyun just sealed her plump lips with a peck and held her hand again. They first went to art exhibition. Just what like Bom had foreseen, she almost fell asleep as they were seeing the art pieces. While Seung Hyun was immensely drowned to his own world as he observes the pieces of Andy Warhol.

 

 

“I didn’t know you like art…” Bom uttered as she watched him sunk in his own bubble.

“Arts like these keeps me calm.” He answered, not looking away on the piece.

“Something wrong?” she asks.

Seung Hyun looks at her and shook his head lightly while smiling.

“You like this?” Bom points at the Banana graphic.

“I like bananas.” He answered as he gestures like eating a banana.

“Let’s go the wax museum.” He added that made Bom sighed in defeat.

 

 

 

Seung Hyun grabs her hand again and led their way from the 63 Sky Art Gallery to the 63 Wax Museum in the basement. Bom’s reactions towards the wax sculptures are a bit alive more than the gallery. She would touch some of the pieces, admiring on how delicate it was carved. Her excitement heaves up as she sees familiar faces on the sculptures on how great it was made. Bom grabs Seung Hyun’s arm with her free hand when they entered the Chamber of Horror. Eventually Boms arms are around his torso, which Seung Hyun liked very much.

 

 

“Let’s get out of here… Please…” Bom whined after 5 minutes of staying there.

“Wait, we’ve got to see the Super Heroes and Comic Heroes first.” Seung Hyun hugs her and walked towards the other room.

 

 

Bom let her boyfriend drag her to a man-boy-style-room. The room was filled with super heroes and comic heroes like Batma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter