Saekkiboda

One-Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom’s POV

“Jiyong oppa!!!”

“Waaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! I thought I’ll die in there!!!!!”

“Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!”

I continued to wail like a child.

 

 

He wrapped me around his arms as he rubs my back gently. I heard him sighed lightly, then I felt his lips on my hair. He breathes in it and hugs me more tightly.

 

 

“Why didn’t you run away from there??” he asked calmly.

“Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!” I continue to wail.

“If I didn’t saw Minzy and Hyuna running out of the café I wouldn’t know you’re there…” he uttered lowly.

 

 

He removes his arms around me and placed it over my shoulders, lightly pushing me away from him. He looks at me from head to foot and foot to head. He tilts my head, checking for something. I pressed my lips together as I try to calm myself down. He reached for his pocket and pulled out a handkerchief.

 

 

“Are you okay?” he asked as he wipes my face.

I nodded at him in response.

“Don’t make me nervous like that again… what happens if I’m not there? Huh?”

“But Seung Hyun is there and…..” I felt something jolts my heart.

I turned my heels back to the café, but a hand stopped me. “Wait Ji!! Seung Hyun needs help!!!”

“And you expect me to let you go back there??” he scoffs, anger is written on his face.

“But you need to help him!!! Or Someone!!! Call some police!!!”

 

 

He brushed his thumb through his lips and I noticed a fresh bruise on the side of it. My eyes were locked to his lips, as I pushed his hand away from my arm. Gently I cupped his face, examining the bruise.

 

 

“What happen?” I asked lowly.

“It’s nothing.” He looks away.

“Oppa… Did you h-help him?”

“Drop it Bom.”

“Oppa…”

“Can you please just treat it?” He ask still not looking at me.

“Why don’t you ask Dara to do that.” I scoff at him.

 

 

I turned my back and started to walk back to the University. I heard him chuckle a bit as he follows me. I continued to walk until we reached the café again, but it’s back to normal again. Like nothing happened, everyone goes in and out casually. I was about to get in when a strong hand pulls me back.

 

 

“Bom don’t push it.” he said.

“Neh Dad.” I muttered, emphasizing the last word.

 

 

He pulls me towards the school grounds, dragging me like a little kid. But I let him do that to me since I’m enjoying it. I missed him treating me like a kid. Ever since he entered college, we seldom bond like this. And especially when Dara came to his life, I became the option. Pft that girl!

 

 

“Hey babe!” I heard someone from my behind. Ji Yong stopped abruptly with the voice calling him. The skinny girl just walks past at me and lunge her body to him. Ji drops my hand and hug back his girl. I just stood there and watch them make out.

 

 

Okay wrong, I turned my back at them and walk off. I don’t need to witness them smooching. It creeps me out. I still don’t like Dara. She ticks the hell out of me.

 

 

Where are Minkki and Hyuna anyways?! I can’t believe they just left me in the café! Aigoo those girls gonna get it from me! Pft! It’s my first day and yet I have to remember a memory like this. tsss… I expect my first day to be enchanting, of course with my prince charming… Siwon oppa. I wonder where he is now…

 

 

My phone rings, cutting me off with my thoughts…

“Yah!! Where were you???” I yelled over the phone.

“Unnie!!! Are you okay??? *Hyuna: where is she???*” I heard both of my friends.

“I’m okay… and I’m here at the school… where the hell are you guys??”

“Ohh…. Hehehehehe!! We’re here at the gym! Your prince is here, they have a practice! Come here! Palli!” Minzy said excitedly.

“Imma kill you bo~!!” They hung up on me.

Sheesh! My best girl friends!

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Author’s POV

“ this!” TOP furiously kicks the trash bin as he went back to the university.

“I’m the one who fought! He gets the credit!!!!” he yells that made the students look at him.

 

 

Well everyone was looking at him. He’s well known everywhere. You get the picture. Like always, he’s pretty famous. Every girl loves him and every guy hates him. He stopped ranting when he entered the university. Instead of going to his next class, he went straight to the men’s room to check the damage on his face.

 

 

“ this!” he hastily pounds the bathroom counter after he saw a bruise on his right cheek.

‘If he didn’t meddle with my business I couldn’t have been punched!’

‘That bastard!’

‘But I’m glad he did took her away from the café.’

 

 

He then let out a heavy sigh. He brushed his hair with his finger and stared at the mirror. He started to question himself. Flashbacks ran through his mind.

 

 

‘Is that the real reason?’

‘Are you really angry because of that?’

 

 

‘She said to stay away from her.’

‘I did. I’m trying aren’t I?’

‘Just leave her alone.’

 

 

“I’m trying.” He said to his reflection.

 

 

 

“Yow TOP! Where have you been?” his panda friend pats his back, cutting his thoughts.

“Wae?” he ask as he look at him.

“Ah. You had some business without telling us huh.” Seungri gave him a I’m-dissapointed-hyung look.

TOP looks at him from head to toe, “! We have a practice???”

Seungri nodded, “Jiyong is missing~…” Before he could finish, TOP walks out of the men’s room and headed to the gym.

 

 

“This is not my day. Full of !” TOP spits on the ground as he ran.

“Hyung wait up!” Seungri follows him.

Then there’s a red spot that caught TOP’s eyes. He squint his eyes and ran towards his direction, he hit’s his head and yells, “Ji! Gym!” Then he continues to run towards the gym.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Bom and her friends were inside of the gym now, watching their basketball team practiced. They were sitting near the team’s bench, just 2 levels above them. Bom counted them and noticed two members missing. The team is composed of 10 players, but there are just 8 of them practicing against each other. But she just shrugs the thought off and cheered on her best player.

 

 

“Go Siwon!!!” Bom shrieked at the top of her lungs.

A lot of girls gathered up to the gym just to watch the university’s varsity’s practice.

Bom is one of the fan girls over Siwon. She couldn’t stop but notice the girls.

‘It’s Siwon oppa’s types.’ She shrugs to herself, but she continued to cheer on him.

He knew Siwon better than those fan girls of him.

‘I’m much closer, so I’m better.’ She smiles again.

 

 

“Omo~ There’s Seung Hyun!!!!” the other group yells.

“I thought he won’t show up!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter