Roller Coaster

One-Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 31

Bom’s POV

It’s been what, 2 days?? And he never called nor contacted me. Not even once. Seriously?? Seung Hyun never showed his face at me after our last phone call and that was 2 days ago. Where is he?? Is that how mad he is? I should be the one who’s mad after what he said on his sleep. He didn’t even apologize to me for being drunk. Plus my parents already left so there’s no need for him to hide.

 

 

 

“He didn’t even remember that it’s our second month together.” I sulkily said.

“Did you call him?” Hyuna asks me as she gussy up her face.

I look at her and gave her are-you-kidding-me look, “Why would I?”

“Just call him and your frown will be gone.” She closes her compact powder and looks at me, “Okay? Now I have to go.” She then stands up from her seat and leaves me alone on our table.

 

 

 

Before Hyuna could even go out the door, she looks back at me and gesture her hand that I should call Seung Hyun. I then gave her a smile and an okay sign with my thumb. When she got out, I slump back to the table and rested my head over my arms, I tilt my head and stared at the Japanese corn stand in front of me. Not even my precious corn can make me happy right now. Aigoo~ Seung Hyun-ah! Where are you???

 

 

 

‘Call him already.’ My inner goddess urges me, her eyes twinkles as she gave me her puppy dog face.

‘Call him, pretty please?’ She continues but I decided to bury her in my thoughts.

 

 

 

I then closed my eyes and started creating scenarios where he might be. Scenario number 1, maybe he already found someone than I am, just what like I tweeted? I’m pretty sure he saw that tweet, that stupid maknae of mine mentioned him. Or maybe he realized that he doesn’t love me. Is that even possible?? He told me he’ll wait for me until I love him so that’s impossible, it’s not like he just woke up and decided he’s not in love with me anymore. But then, maybe he’s cheating on me??? Yep. That’s it, he’s cheating on me. And whomever that is, I’m gonna shave her hair off.

 

 

 

“What a pretty view to look at.” Oh . I know this voice.

 

 

 

I quickly open my eyes and I almost fell off my chair when I saw he’s just an inch away from my face. He even breathes on my face, and hell that smell is so glorious. I then sit up, straightened my position, and back inches away from him.

 

 

 

“Woah. Why are you panicking? I’m just here to avail your offer.” He then smiles at me, the smile that I used to love.

“W-what offer??” I ask.

 

 

 

He his head at me and shakes it gently, he then pulls his phone out from his pocket and it seems like he’s looking for something in there. I waited for a minute until he hands me over his phone. I raise my brow at him and did not take the phone. He clicks his tongue and chuckles, he then slide his phone in front of me. I slowly look at the phone and peered at it, there I saw my tweet 2 nights ago. So he’s here to answer my ad, but sorry, can’t he understand sarcasm?

 

 

 

“Now, can I be that someone?” He asks as he lifts his hand and placed it on top of mine.

I quickly pull out from his touch and stand up, “You know I’m with your brother.”

“He won’t know.” He tries to hold me again but I slap his hand away.

“ you Siwon.” I utter lowly as I retrieve my things on the table.

He gave me a smirk and an earful laugh, “But you already did Bom.”

 

 

 

Oh god. I can’t believe I just said that to him. I hope no one heard that. I heave my breathe in front of him and exhaled it hastily, I then turn away from him and started to walk away. I can still sense his eyes on my back so I didn’t bother to look back.

 

 

 

“Do you even know where he is?” he calls out to me that made me stop on my tracks.

 

 

 

He knows where Seung Hyun is?? Of course he does you pabo! They’re brothers! Of course he knows! I turn around again to face him, he looks back at me and starts to pat the seat beside him. I took my step back at his table and stand in front of him.

 

 

“Where is he?” I ask.

He makes the annoying click sound again, “So impatient. Sit beside me first.”

“I don’t have time for jokes. If you’re gonna tell me where he is or not just say it.” I crossed my arms over my chest and I swear I saw him his lower lip.

“Wow~ I would tell it for free but thanks for the cleavage.” He then smirk at me, “He’s in the hospital.” He then said.

 

 

 

Cleavage?? I look down on my chest and forgot that I was wearing a low v-neck shirt. This ert is worth slapping, but I don’t want to create a scene. But, wait! SEUNG HYUN IS IN THE HOSPITAL???

 

 

 

“What? WHY??” I ask, almost panicking.

“And you tell me that you’re with my brother?” Siwon chuckles as he shakes his head left and right.

 

 

 

I slap my hands down on the table that made the other students look at our direction. I don’t effin care now, my beb is in the hospital and I need to know where! Siwon stops from his amusing laugh and stares on my chest again, seriously I would slap him for real.

 

 

 

“What hospital?” I ask seriously, showing him that I’m not in the mood to goof with him anymore.

“I already gave you where… Well not unless, you’re willing to give me some of you.” He tried to reach for my hips but I slap his face this time.

 

 

 

Gasps are heard everywhere and I can hear them murmuring already. I said that I’ll slap him again. If he’s not gonna tell me, then don’t. I don’t need this from him. My eyes roam around the cafeteria and saw everyone staring at us, I gave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter