Everyone deserves a chance

One-Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17

Bom’s POV

It’s been a week.

Aish.

How am I doing?

I’m a total wreck.

 

 

 

I don’t hang out that much with my best girl friends. Not even to my best friend, Jiyong. I haven’t seen him also for a week. Hyuna and Mingki are squeezing me to talk. But I can’t. I don’t want to talk about it. I just want to bury it down to the ground.

 

 

 

I don’t know. I’m too hurt to talk. But I’m in doubt. Am I hurt because he doesn’t love me back? Or am I hurt because of regret? I don’t know which is which. But I’m pretty hurt inside and out.

 

 

 

I just want to forget Siwon, from my heart and from my mind. I just want to continue my life like nothing happened. I just want to start new. I want to remove him from my system. Just like what Tabi told me, he’s not the guy for me.

 

 

 

I want to remove him out of my life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------♥--------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I tightly wrapped my arms around his well built torso and drowned myself with my tears. The tears that I’ve been holding for a week. I can’t believe that I’m releasing it all to him and he’s just letting me wet his clothes. I felt his arms pulled me closer to him as he rubs my back gently. I felt like a baby whose being held by her mother. I feel relaxed. I feel safe. I feel…

 

 

 

 

“Don’t stop crying.” I heard him said.

He lets out a heavy breathe and felt his lips on the top of my head.

“Don’t stop until you let it all out.”

 

 

 

I tightened my grip on his coat and sob more. My tears just won’t stop from falling. It felt like I opened a dam of tears. This is really embarrassing. I’m sorry Seung Hyun-ah, I just want to release all this bad feelings.

 

 

 

I heard him chuckled a little. My grip loosens a little until I let go of him. I wiped my tears away and slowly looked up to him. He’s smiling at me. Not a happy smile though. I regretted on looking at him and meeting his gaze. He’s not happy. I can see pain and rejection in his eyes but his lips are curling in to a smile. Mianhe.

 

 

 

“Aigoo~my baby got hurt so badly. Aren’t you?” he cooed to me.

My breath accelerated as I heard the word baby.

But, he doesn’t know how bad I felt.

“I told you that he’s not the guy for you.”

His hands reached for my cheeks and wiped the almost dry tears. He chuckled a little when I startled him with my hiccups. I felt my cheeks burned with embarrassment as my hiccups accelerated to 1 hiccup per 5 seconds. I look like a kid who got scolded by her omma. Aigoo~aigoo~ how embarrassing!

 

 

 

“Did you let it all out?” he asked.

I held my chest and feel for anything.

When I felt nothing but relief and light feeling, I looked up to him and nodded slowly.

 

 

 

“Promise me something,” He lifts his pinky finger and continued, “Promise me that you’ll never cry, because of him.” His voice is serious but careful.

 

 

 

I lift my pinky finger and intertwined it with him, “P-prom-mise.”

I’m glad I managed to say that.

“Promise.” He then kissed my pinky and smiled like a kid.

 

 

 

This smile, I like this smile of him.

He’s more like a child than the scary TOP.

 

 

 

“I like your smile.” I manage to say.

“I love yours.” He responded.

I felt my cheeks like being burned in the sun as he said those words.

 

 

 

His hand found mine and intertwined it together and leads me to his car. Then he leans forward to me.

 

 

 

*dub-dub-dub-dub*

*dub-dub-dub-dub*

*dub-dub-dub-dub*

*dub-dub-dub-dub*

 

 

 

His face is an inch away from me. I can’t move, I can’t even breathe. I anticipated for his next move. Is he like his brother??? Omo~~NOOOOOOOO!!!

 

 

 

*click*

 

 

 

 

“Hah!” I audibly gasped for air when he moved back to his seat and started the engine.

I stayed immobile to my seat as I clutched to the seatbelt he placed on me.

What am I thinking???

 

 

 

Slowly, I looked to his side and saw his boyish s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter