Cheer me up

One-Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25

Bom’s POV

Aish. That mom of mine, she’s an embarrassment to me sometimes.

Aigoo~ she’s making things awkward for Jiyong and me.

Should I tell her that I already have a boyfriend?

Omo~ how will she react if I tell her it’s Seunghyun?

She will be in shock. Gawd. This is so hard.

 

 

I looked at Jiyong and he was facing the window, he’s in deep thinking as he stares out. Silence filled my room as I only stare at his back. Was he thinking about what my mother said? Please~ no.

 

 

My feet drag me towards him and hug him from his back. I felt that he stiffen when my arms encircles to his tiny frame. He was taken aback on what I did, as if it was the first time. I heard him sigh and chuckle lowly as he shakes his head. He then faces me with torn face, with no words he removes my embrace to him.

 

 

“You’re gonna be in big trouble because of that.” He then walks outside my room.

 

 

I stared blankly at the window, not understanding what he meant by that. I felt someone was staring at me but when I looked at the window across mine, I found nothing.

 

 

 

--------------------♥--------------------

 

 

 

I stare at my untouched food as I listen to Jiyong and my appa’s conversation. How can Jiyong talk casually to my dad, even I can’t do that. I wish I could do that.

 

 

Aigoo~ I checked my phone under on my lap, but still no texts from him.

 

 

“Bommie stop sighing in front of the dinner table.” My mom scolds across me.

“Mian~” I mumble.

“I heard you have a girlfriend Jiyong-ssi.” My dad suddenly changes the topic.

 

 

I look up to my father, and was glad that he was looking at Jiyong. But his face is impassive as he talks to him. I turn to my right and saw Jiyong stiffs. I sliced my steak into tiny streaks as I wait for oppa’s answer. He cleared his throat and drinks his water.

 

 

 

“Ah~neh.” He answers shortly.

“Her name is Dara. Sandara Park.” I mumbled unconsciously but loathingly.

“You know her?” my dad asked me.

 

 

 

I look up to him and nodded. My mom drops her cutlery on the floor but she didn’t pick it up. Instead, she drowns herself with her red wine.

 

 

“So you intend to cheat on my daughter?” my dad said in a stern voice.

“No sir.” Jiyong quickly said.

“Dad, we’re just best friends. Besides, I know he has a girlfriend and why would I be with him if that’s the case.” I said looking at my phone, distracted with the message that I received.

“I do hope for that Bommie. I don’t want you to be in trouble.” My dad said, like he really cares for me.

“That’s just sad honey, don’t they look good together?” My mom suddenly said, but I can feel her uneasiness.

“Mom, please stop pairing us up.”

Jiyong just laughed beside me as he set his glass on the table.

“Why? You’re still up with that Choi boy?” My mom said petulantly.

I shrug and was about to answer.

“Seung Hyun?” my dad suddenly spat on me.

 

 

 

WHAT?? HE KNOWS???

OMO~ HOW??

OTTEOKKE???

 

 

 

“God no~ it’s Siwon.” My mom answered after finishing her wine.

“Why? What’s wrong with Seunghyun?” I ask, looking at directly at my father’s eyes.

“He’s a good for nothing brat.” He spats.

“Dear, let’s not talk this over the table.” My mom says to no one in particular.

“He’s not a good for nothing brat.” I mumble under my breath.

“He’s not good for you. He’s incompetent. Just stay away from him Bommie.” Wow, he now calls me Bommie.

“You don’t know him.” I answered as I placed my fork in my plate, creating a clanging sound together.

“Well do you know him?” he retorted back.

 

 

Jiyong stayed silent on my side but he squeezed my hand under the table.

I looked at him and he smiles. My smile did not even reach my cheeks.

 

 

“Yes.” I answered and excused myself.

I heard Jiyong excuses himself too so I’m guessing he’ll be following me.

 

 

How can my dad even say that? He doesn’t even know him! He doesn’t even know me that much and he’ll judge him right away? Fu~ No cursing~ Aish! I’m really mad at him right now. How can I introduce Seunghyun to him as my boyfriend when he already doesn’t like him?

 

 

 

How can I say that I love that incompetent-good-for-nothing-brat?

Without him judging, without him getting angry.

 

 

 

“Well do you know him?”

Well do I know him?

 

 

We’ve been together for almost a month. We grew up together. We’re not that close but we saw each other’s pace over the years. I know some facts about him. Actually, we haven’t talked that much about ourselves. But that’s how relationship start right? We’re still on getting-to-know stage.

 

 

I feel the cold breeze brushing agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter