Threats

One-Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20

Bom’s POV

No diggity~

No doubt~

No diggity~

No~

 

 

 

“Y-yobbeoseyo??” Who the sunshine is calling at this time?

“Hey beb~~” a husky voice greets me.

Beb?

“You got the wrong number~ bye” and I pressed the end call.

Ugh.

A wrong number disturbed me from my beauty sleep.

Ugh.

Need to sleep now.

 

 

 

“Good morning princess.” A sarcastic voice surrounds my room.

I immediately opened my eyes and saw Jiyong sitting on my green swivel chair. His legs spread away then his elbows are propped on his thigh while his hands are clasped together.

 

 

Uh~oh. What did you do now Bom?

 

 

 

“Omo~ Jiyong-ah…”

“Hi.” He smiled sternly at me.

I sat up from my bed and faced him, “Hi” I greeted back.

He just looked at me and straightened his posture.

I ruffled my fringe and smiled at him.

“You know what you did is creepy right?” I laughed awkwardly while I bit my lower lip.

 

 

 

“You’re in deep .” He said as he smiled at me.

OMAYGAD! WHAT DID I DO????

“You and Seung Hyun.” He added.

OH~ Okay… What should I say to him?

Wait, *insert scream here*

 

 

 

“W-what about us?” I asked innocently, I hope.

He flicks his tongue and smirked at me, “Don’t play innocent with me.”

Uh~oh. He’s really pissed. I should’ve told him already… But hey, we just started yesterday.

“Yeah it’s true.” I said in defeat. I laid back to my bed and spread my arms and legs.

I heard him sigh heavily.

 

 

 

“I swear I’ll beat him to death if you tell me he forced you to be with him.” He suddenly said in a menacing tone. I swear my heart beat raised 100x more as he said that.

 

 

My body automatically bolted up and almost came running to him. What was he thinking??

 

 

 

“Jiyong-ah, he didn’t force me! I promise!” my words came rushing as I sit in front of him.

“I want to try it… with him…” I lowered my head and played with my fingers.

I felt like confessing a sin.

“He’s lucky I get to see you first before him… or else~”

I held his hands, “Ji, please he didn’t force me into it…”

“I like him…” I finally said.

“Y-you do??” he asked, shocked.

I nodded my head slowly and smiled shyly at him.

“Since when?”

I just shrugged my shoulders, not knowing what to answer.

 

 

 

“Don’t you want me to be happy?” I asked.

He looks at me with pain in his eyes, “I do… but~aish! Never mind.”

I smiled at him and lucky enough, he also smiled back.

Relief washed through my body as he held my cheeks and kissed my forehead.

He then whispered, “Just tell me once he hurt you, he’s gonna get it from me.”

“And please don’t forget that I’m you best boy friend. Arasso?” he added while squishing my cheeks.

“Neh! You’ll always be my first oppa~”

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

‘How I wish Bommie, how I wish.’ I thought to myself.

Oh how I wish, I was your first oppa.

Oh how I wish, I could turn back the time.

Oh how I wish, I was your first best friend.

 

 

 

“Once he hurts you and made you cry, I swear he won’t be able to get you from me.” I leaned closer to her and kissed her forehead once again.

 

 

 

That’s all I can do for now. Bom said it herself, she likes Seung Hyun hyung.

Now I need to see the bastard and beat him well.

 

 

 

“Yah~ Jiyong-ah, don’t do anything stupid, especially to Seung Hyun-ssi. Arasso?” she looks up to me with her brows furrowed.

I massaged her brows with my thumb to make it relax and mustered my sincerest smile, “Arasso. Arasso.”

 

 

 

 

No diggity~

No doubt~

No diggity~

No doubt~

 

 

 

Wait, I heard that song before…

“Is that Seung Hyun?” I asked.

Her faced went bright red as she stumbles to her bed searching for her phone. So Seung Hyun was the one who called earlier, the one that woke her up. She has a personalized ringtone for him. But she said he’s c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter