Dreams

One-Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Italicized means dream or flashback*

 

 

Chapter 19

Author’s POV

“You should stay away from her.” A middle aged man said to a 6-year-old boy, though his age does not determine his physique.

“But uncle, she’s my best friend.” The boy responded, sadness and frustration can be seen on his face.

“You made her like this~”

Before even the man can finish his sentence, the boy cut him off, “Uncle you made her like that.”

 With that, the boy walked away.

“Don’t you ever come near her again!” the man shouted after him.

 

 

 

 

 

The silver-haired man shakes his head as he remembered his last words to him. He can’t believe that he’s breaking her father’s wish. No, not wish, more like of threat. It’s his nth sigh for the night. He should be happy already that he got what he wants, but he’s somewhat afraid on what to come for them.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------♥--------------------

 

 

 

 

 

“I can’t even go near her anymore…” the little boy sulkily said to his friend.

“Hyung, just let her recover first…” his little friend said while patting his back.

“*sigh* Will you do me a favor??” the boy asked.

“What kind of favor?”

“Take care of her for me…”

“Me?? No~ hyung… we’re not that even close.”

“If you just learn to know her more, you’ll get to be close with her in an instant.” The little boy smiled to himself as he remembers his best friend.

“But hyung…” his friend whined.

“No buts, if you don’t do my favor…….. I’ll tell my dad to buy all your toys and you can’t buy toys all over the world!” His mischievous smile scared his friend, knowing that he’ll really do it.

“Just be her friend… In place of me… Arasso??”

“Neh hyung.” His friend said in defeat.

 

 

 

 

The perm-haired guy wakes up with sweat on his forehead. It’s been so long since he made that promise to his childhood friend. And never did he regret any part of it. It’s been years since that day, she totally forgot what happened in the past. He just wished she would never remember it and just move on with her life. But he’s afraid that one day, everything that they did will come crashing into their eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------♥--------------------

 

 

 

 

 

“Say hello to Andy…” Her dad said, pushing a little girl in front of her.

She looks at her from head to toe and toe to head. Her hands extended to Andy while flashing a smile. Andy gladly took it and both of them went outside their house and started to play. Little did she know, a fake smile is showed upon.

“I want to have everything that you have…” Andy said.

She looked at her quizzically while pouting.

 

 

 

 

 

Bom’s eyes flutters open. This past few months, these kinds of dreams visits her. She doesn’t have any clue who’s Andy and why she’s keeping o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter