Can I call you my own?

One-Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21

Bom’s POV

“Say hello to Andy…” my dad said, pushing a little girl in front of me.

 

 

I looked at her from head to toe and toe to head. Then my hands extended to Andy while flashing my smile. Luckily, she gladly took it and both of us went outside my house and started to play. Andy was smiling at me from ear to ear. Oh how I wish she can be my friend.

 

 

“I want to have everything that you have…” Andy said.

I looked at her quizzically while pouting.

“What do you mean?” I asked innocently.

“I want your dad, your toys, and everything that belongs to you.”

“I don’t think that’s possible, but I can share it to you.” I happily said, not understanding what she meant at that time.

 

 

“I’m glad you two are getting along with each other.” I heard my appa’s voice.

When I looked at him, I saw Andy running towards him and my appa lifted her up.

She kissed his cheek and hugged his neck, “A-ppa does this mean I can stay and live in this big house from now on?”

Appa? Andy called her appa?? Waeyo??

 

 

“Appa~ why did she call you appa?” I asked as they both reached my place.

My dad scooted down to my level and caressed my hair, “Bommie~ah, from now on she’ll be your little sister.”

“Unnie~” Andy pulled out from him and hugged me tightly.

I got nothing to do but to hug her back. I’m not even sure on how should I feel. I now have a sister.

 

 

 

--------------------♥--------------------

 

 

 

 

I wiped my cheeks when I heard someone spoke behind me.

“Bommie~ah…” someone called my name.

“I thought you ran away again~” he spoke once again.

I felt his long arms around my waist.

“Don’t scare me like that…” he was panting as he made me turn and look up at him.

I can’t believe that he found me, “You’re right, it’s fun to see the city lights up here… I really hoped that we stayed here till the sunset a while ago…”

 

 

He buried his face to my neck as he evens his breathing. I felt his arm tightened around me, but I can sense the relief that is flushing through his system. I enveloped him around my arms and rested my chin on his shoulder. My hands roams around his back, syncing through the rhythm of his breathe.

 

 

“Are you okay?” he cupped my face that made me look at him.

“Okay in what way?” I asked.

He smiled sweetly at me and pecked my lips, “You know what I mean.”

I smiled bitterly at him, “Never been better.”

 

 

 

My face automatically buried on to his chest when I felt the stingy feeling again in my eyes. I tried hard not to sob loud. I was biting my lips shut just to stifle the grunts on my throat. His warm embrace gives me the comfort that I need, the safety that I want, and the love that I long for.

 

 

My dad is back. How long has it been since he went home? A year? 2 years? 3 years? Oh right. I lost count. He became distant, or I only distant myself to him. I don’t know when but I know why. He puts his business first before us. The well being of his money before his family, that’s what I say to my mom but she said it’s not. He thought he can buy us the happiness.

 

 

My happiness, what makes me happy? Money? He provides what I need, by giving what I desire. But you know what I desire? His warm embrace that I never felt for years. I wanted to hug him today but he gave me the looks, like he didn’t know me. I thought he’ll like the new and improved me. I thought he’ll be proud of me once I lost all the unnecessary weight. My mom has never been proud of me. She wanted me to tell her how and what made me push to my limits. Well, I can’t tell her everything...

 

 

---------------------♥--------------------

 

 

 

My eyes flutters open when I felt the cold breeze brushing through my cheeks. I felt his strong h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter