2 Years Ago

One-Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors POV

“Bommie-ah! You look so pretty!” Her mom praised her as she wears her prom dress.

 

(THIS IS WHAT SHE WEARS, JUST IMAGINE A CHUBBIER BOM :3 )

 

It’s gonna be her first school dance, while it’ll be the last for her Jiyong and Seung Hyun oppas. Siwon will be attending the prom as the alumni judge for the prom king and queen. That’s what made Bom more excited. She thought she might have the chance to have a dance with him.

 

She smugly smiles at her mom, “Do you think Siwon oppa will love this?”

Her mom smiles widely at her, “Everyone will!”

“Thanks mom!” she hugs her mom and kiss her cheeks.

“Ms. Bom, Jiyong is here…” their maid said.

“Gotta go mom! Wish me luck!” she waves before leaving their house.

 

 

“What are you wearing?” Jiyong frowns at her.

She looks at herself while she fixes the skirt part, “Waeyo? It’s pretty…”

“It’s too short, it’s a prom not a club!” he scolds her.

“Whatever oppa! C’mon! I don’t want to be late!”

 

 

Bom walks towards the front seat of Ji’s car, but the window slowly goes down, revealing Dara. Jiyong’s current girlfriend and Bom’s current bully. Dara eyes her, from head to toe, giving her a piercing look.

 

 

“Bommie, sit here in the back.” He opens the door and Bom silently slips in.

“You look like a clown.” Dara muttered while Ji goes to the other side of the car.

Bom pretended not to hear what Dara just said.

 

 

The travel to the hotel was pretty long and boring for Bom. Ji is trying to have a conversation with her but Dara will always divert his attention to her, leaving Bommie quiet.

 

 

As soon as they arrived the hotel, Jiyong goes out to open the doors for them, and Dara started talking again, “Will you stay away from us? You always ruin the mood, and the sight of you makes me throw up, especially now.”

 

 

‘Okay Bom, this will be a goodnight… just ignore this !’ she said to herself.

 

 

Jiyong opened the door for Dara first, but when he was about to open it for Bom, Dara drags him away, leaving her in the car. Bom just shrug and got out of the car. She strides to the entrance of the main lobby.

 

 

 

From a far, Seung Hyun stands in the corner of the lobby. He’s really bored to death even though the party hasn’t started yet. His friends were lurking around the hotel, looking for girls to hit on. Then someone he really knows comes in the entrance, she looks from left to right, searching for someone he knew.

 

 

“She’s looking for hyung again.” He scoffs inwardly.

 

Seung Hyun just watched her, his eyes never look away from her. He didn’t even realize that she’s approaching him already. Bom waves her hands at him and said, “Yah~ Seung Hyun-ssi!”

 

 

He blinks rapidly and clears his throat before he speaks, “What?”

“By any chance…. Have you seen Siwon oppa?” she asks cutely, playing with her fingers as she looks up to him.

“Am I a booth for lost and found? Am I his sitter?” he snap at her.

She rolls her eyes at him and scoffed, “You’re not helping.”

 

 

She turns her heels and move along, leaving Seung Hyun frowning at her. She head to the hall where their prom will be held. Seung Hyun eyes her until she disappears. He sighed and runs his fingers along his hair.

 

 

“Ugh…” he groans frustrated.

 

 

“Hey man!” a dark-circled-eye guy pats his shoulder

“What now?” he rolls his eyes at him.

“I saw that hyung…” he teases.

“Panda shut up!” he growls and leaves his place.

Seungri, the panda guy, runs after him, “Wait up TOP!”

 

 

He’s called TOP ever since he started joining underground rapping. Because of his husky and baritone voice and smooth rapping, almost every underground club knows him. He became famous with both genders and he was envied also by the veterans. He’s also known as the leader of a famous gang, which made him dangerously famous. He got a lot of scars from fighting but he doesn’t seem to care.

 

 

 

“I thought you’re roaming around with Dae and Heechul?” Seung Hyun asks.

“Meeehh~ I don’t see girls pretty enough for me…” he playfully said as he rested his hands on his nape.

 

 

They’re now walking in Hall 5, all eyes are on them. All of the girls want to dance with them but Seung Hyun doesn’t dance, so no one had a luck in him. But for Seungri, if the girl is hot and pretty, well good luck for them.

 

 

Seung Hyun sits on table 1 while panda roams around the hall. He then scans the invitation of the prom. He saw Dara will be on their table with his friends and brother. While Bom is on table 15, left with the outcast of the school and away from her own set of friends. He knew that Dara has something to do with this. She’s one of the organizers of the prom, so it figures.

 

 

“Hey TOP!” Dara said in a flirty way. She smiles at him angelically while she ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter