Don't kill me

One-Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

Bom’s POV

 

Ah shame. Why all of people. Why Dara? Why me?

God must have really hated me.

Oh no~ scratch that.

God loves me for letting me achieve this body.

 

 

 

Yeah. That’s right. I rocked this outfit better than her.

She looks so skinny.

Uhm… Mmm-kay… I’m being judge mental.

Mianheyo!

 

 

 

 

“You’re ing kidding me.” Dara said with a smile that sent a creepy feeling on me.

“Nice…uh… dress.” Hyuna said with a sarcastic tone.

Dara looks at her and smiled sweetly, “It should be, since everyone seems to have one.”

“Why does it look cheaper on you?” Minzy whispered but loud enough for us to hear.

Jiyong approached Dara and gave her a hug.

“Dara-ah, when did you come??” he asked.

“Just today, I want to surprise you but it seems like I’m the one who’s surprised.” She answered looking at me.

I don’t know what to say.

“You changed your hair again,” she touched his hair then looked at TOP, “Yours too.”

TOP just smiled at her.

Why did he smile?

Pft.

 

 

 

Suddenly someone grabs my hand. He then drags me inside the hotel and signed our attendance for the party. We walked inside the hall hand in hand. Not talking, just holding hands. I think he’s mad at me or something. He didn’t wear the suit that I chose for him.

 

 

 

 

I feel~ why do I feel sad about that? I have no rights.

 

 

 

 

“Thanks.” I murmured as we stand behind a pillar.

“For what?” he asked back as he leans on the structure.

I looked down on our intertwined fingers and sighed, “For taking me out of there.”

He smirked, “Jealous?”

Am I jealous?

I think not.

“No,”

“Good.” He then smiled.

Promise, the smile that he made is like a relief smile.

“Let’s go to our table.” I said.

He holds my hand tightly and pulled me closer to him.

“Let’s just stay here.” He said.

“What? Why?”

“Just because…” His voice is almost a whisper.

“If you don’t want then let me go.” I said firmly.

He let go of my hand and his head hung low.

I turned my back on him and walk off.

 

 

 

“I just don’t want other guys to ogle you.” I heard him said.

 

 

 

Omo~ did I heard him right??

So what’s my point of dolling up if I don’t get to show it off??

Tsk. This guy is always making me feel uneasy.

 

 

I turned my heels and approached him. He looks then looks at me, “Go… You need to show them how beautiful you are…”

“That’s what I thought.” I smiled at him and reached for his hand.

 

 

 

At first, his expression was in shock but then he understands what I want. We walked hand in hand again and headed to our table. Jiyong, Dara, Minzy, and Hyuna are already there. But where’s Siwon oppa?? I bet he’s late or something.

 

 

 

“You want something to drink?” TOP asks me as soon as we settled down on our seats.

“Wine?” Should I drink? I looked at him and his like ‘Oh no you won’t.’

“Strawberry juice.” He said and stands up to get one.

“Unnies, let’s dance!” Mingkki said as she looks at me and Hyuna.

 

 

 

 

Hyuna and Mingkki is on their feet already but I’m not. I don’t feel like dancing yet and since I’m not a good dancer to start with. I just raised my hand and waved no. They just shrugged okay and head off to the dance floor. The party just started so the dance floor is not that crowded and I can see them dancing with some guys.

 

 

I looked at my wrist watch and saw it’s already 9pm and Tabi is not back yet. What took him so long?? Maybe he’s with some girls. Pft. And Siwon oppa is still not here. Aigoo~ where is he?? I need to show him the new me.

 

 

 

 

“Bommie-ah, you sure you don’t want to dance?” Jiyong asked me, Dara is pulling him already.

“Neh. I’ll just wait for Seung Hyun.” I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter