You pick it.

One-Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

“Why are we taking the bus anyway?” Bom suddenly asked. It’ll be an hour before they’ll reach Myeongdeong so she decided to know more about him, or something.

Seung Hyun squeezed her hand lightly before he answers, “I want you to experience your first times with me… Since I you already had your first~” he suddenly stopped and bites his lips shut, then he continued again, “It’ll be fun to take the bus.”

“First what?”

He sighed. ‘She’s so in’ dense.’ He thought to himself.

“First ride in the bus.” He answered.

“Ahh… right...” she nodded in agreement.

 

 

 

He looks down to her and saw her biting her lips. ‘Dense, but cute.’ He stared at her for a moment and realized that she was staring at their intertwined hands. He squeezed it lightly, and saw Bom jolted in her seat.

 

 

 

 

Bom gulps down the lump from and gathered all the courage that she has. “Uhm… Seung Hyun-ssi…” he looks down to her, “Uhmm… Can I get my hand… back??” Seung Hyun chuckled and released her hand immediately. Bom breathes out in relief and smiles.

 

 

 

 

“What are we going to do in Myeongdeong??” she asks happily.

“What do people do in Myeongdeong?” he asked back.

Bom stares at him and think for a moment, “To shop??”

“Bingo!” he exclaims.

 

 

 

 

He placed his arm on Bom’s shoulder and pulled her closer to her.  She didn’t react, instead she rested on his chest. Seung Hyun’s smile is all over the place. He can’t believe that she’s not resisting on him being touchy.

 

 

 

 

 

“Liked being hug?” He teases her.

She let out a small giggle, “It’s been so long since someone did this to me…”

“Huh?” he looks down to her again and pushed her off him slightly.

“I mean Jiyong oppa, he’s been busy and all… He doesn’t go to my house or hang out with me anymore…” she explains.

“Jiyong?” his voice became gloomy.

“Neh, he usually hugs me…” she became gloomy as well.

 

 

 

 

Seung Hyun folds his arms on his chest and closed his eyes. His mood is ruined.

‘Okay. I’ll be pissed off here in the bus… but when we get off, I’ll be ing happy again.’ He reminded himself.

‘When we get off, I’ll forget everything that she just said.’

His eyes were shut open when he felt hands linking on his folded arms.

She rested her head on his shoulder and pulled his arm closer to him.

‘Okay… Maybe… Ugh… I can’t be mad at her…’

 

 

 

 

“Seung Hyun-ssi?”

“Hmmm?”

“Did I lose any weight?”

“A lot. I think half of Park Bom is gone…”

Bom hit him in his arm repeatedly, “Be serious!”

He tried to pull away from her as he chuckled, “I’m serious! No kidding!”

Bom stopped hitting him but she sent him death glares, “Excuse me,” she tries to push him off his seat.

“What? W-why?” he’s still laughing.

“I’m getting off this bus!” she stands up from her seat, “Excuse me sir please stop!”

Seung Hyun bites his lips shut as he pulls Bom back to her seat, the bus stop and Bom was caught off guard, luckily he had his both hands on her waist. “Bom sit down.” He firmly said.

Bom’s face became pale as she sits back.

 

 

 

 

 

“You lost a lot of weight. I can’t believe that you can actually achieve this.” he motioned his hand to her. This time he’s serious about his answer. No hint of joke is found in his tone, rather it’s an amusement.

Bom timidly smile at him.

“You still don’t believe me?” he raised his brow.

“I don’t know I feel the same…” she looks out of the window.

 

 

 

 

The guy beside her just sighed. Another silence envelope them as they both stared on different directions. TOP doesn’t know what to do to cheer her up, or not to ruin this day for them. While Bom is scared to talk to him, she knows she just pissed him off when she tried to get off the bus. Both sighed in unison.

 

 

 

 

But a small chuckle escapes from their mouth. Bom looks up to him and gave him a playful smile.

“I’m boring you right?” she asked.

Seung Hyun smiles at her and pinched her cheeks, “Never.”

“Promise??” she held her pinky finger up.

He intertwined his pinky to her pinky finger and said, “Promise.” Then he kissed their intertwined fingers.

Bom giggled loudly, “Alien who likes pinky promises!”

“Piglet who likes an alien.” He teased back.

She sticks out her tongue to him and they both laughed.

 

 

 

 

“What are you going to buy in Myeongdeong??” she asked again.

“My suit for the acquaintance ball.”

“Really?? Why??” She asks in disbelief.

His brows creased and asked back, “Huh?? What why?”

“Why in Myeongdeong? I mean don’t you go for designer clothes??”

He smirks and shakes his head, “That’s my brother.”

“That’s why he always looks good…” Bom uttered dreamily as she nodded.

Seung Hyun just rolled his eyes at her and added, “Plus it’s cheaper, I can save so much from my money. And they also sell decent and stylish clothes anyway.”

“Ahh… So all your clothes are from Myeongdeong??”

“Nope. But some of my clothes that I wore now in college are from there.” He answered.

Bom gulps down and asked again, “A-are you getting poorer??”

TOP looks down at her with an astonished expression, “What? No~ hahaha!”

Her expression turned into a kid who’s super curious, “But why?”

He can’t help but laugh at her, ‘she’s so cute.’

“Because I’m saving up my earnings, my allowance, and every money that I have.” He explained carefully.

“Why? Are you going bankrupt?”

“No~ God no~ I want to save money now, so that I’ll have enough.”

“You’re running away?”

“No.”

“Then why?”

“Oh~ where here! Let’s go!” TOP stands up and held her hand again.

 

 

 

 

‘That’s an hour already?? Aigoo~ I want to ask more.’ Bommie said to herself as they got off the bus.

 

 

 

Her lips where in pout as they walk through the stalls. People were staring at them. Well mostly at the guy who’s holding her hand. She doesn’t want the attention. Why? Because she’s not perfect enough for him. She can’t handle criticism, especially from strangers.

 

 

 

“Oh my God! TOP I know you’ll be back!!~ kyaaaahhh!” A girl shrieked as soon as she saw him coming in to her store. The girl runs to him and clung into his neck, she pulled him down to her and started kissing him in the neck. TOP drops Bom’s hand and held the store owner’s shoulders, pushing her away.

 

 

 

“What? Don’t tell me,” she bites her lips, “I can kiss your lips now??” the girl’s eyes were wide as she reached for him.

TOP glared at her and block off her hands, “The hell Yubin!”

“Sorry.” she stays on her feet and peeked through his back, “Who’s she?”

TOP pulled Bom from his back, “She’s Bom.”

“Your new girl toy? Your standards are~~”

“She’s not so just shut th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter