Mixed emotions:

No Need For Secrets With Me...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Standing there, letter in hand I started to read it to myself. I read it several times, my eyes trailing and lingering over each word. "What's that you're holding Jonghyun hyung?" a voice asked from behind. I didn’t need to look to know it was Minho speaking since his voice was now familiar to me.

Too engrossed in the letter I didn’t reply and as he came to stand next to me he leaned over my shoulder to take a look at what I was holding. Minho started to read the letter in silence and when he reached the end he exclaimed, "Park Seyang?" in disbelief.

Satisfied after taking in all the details of the letter from its classy cursive handwriting to the pink color and girly fragrance of the paper I turned to face Minho with a cocky smile on my face. "You know her?" I asked.

"Do YOU know her?" he replied my question with a question of his own. I thought about it and shrugged as I said "Yeah, she is from class 3A but that’s all I know". At my reply Minho's eyes grew even bigger, well if that was possible.

After regaining himself Minho started to explain to me the important point that he thought I was obviously missing. "She is regarded as the most beautiful girl in the entire school and also has won several beauty competitions" he said in a tone unlike his usual. "Also she is rumored to have been selected as a lead actress in an upcoming drama" he added.

I was surprised at how none of this interested me as I waited for the rush of emotions to overcome me. None came however. "How do you know so much? You like her Minho?" I asked, frankly raising an eyebrow and piercing him with my gaze.  

"She and I acted in a play once back in middle school. Also she has an awful attitude so Key and her don’t get along, as for the last question..no I don’t like her" he said all that with a straight face until he reached the last part where he looked at me almost like I was retarded to even suggest it.

"I um..I like someone else" he said finally. His cheeks turned a shade of red as he blushed and looked shyly at the ground, obviously thinking of whoever it was. Just when I was about to ask him for a name, Taemin came barreling down with Key in toe.

"Hyung" the young boy cooed, "How was your test?". I turned my attention to answer him while I momentarily forgot about the letter when Key took it from my hand.

"What do we have here., a love letter for the dinosaur?" he asked mockingly and then proceeded to read it aloud.

Dear Jonghyun oppa,

I have liked you ever since the first time I laid my eyes on you. You are charming and handsome. Your smile makes me feel weak and I have fallen for you. I want to be your girlfriend so please think about it and let me know your feelings for me.

You have a day to think about it and I will wait for you at the main gate tomorrow after class.

Love, Park Seyang.

Key read the whole letter with intrigue and then immediately frowned after reading the name.

"It seems more like she is applying for a post than confessing her love" Key remarked, handing the letter back to me. "I personally don’t get why everyone says she is so pretty when in my opinion Taemin looks like a much prettier girl than her" he continued.

Taemin pondered this comment, obviously thinking if it was a complimen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter