Less than two months ago:

No Need For Secrets With Me...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flash back :

 

"Hi" a boy with jet black hair and big brown eyes said as he extended his hand towards me. It was the first day back from my mid second year exam break. I knew just by looking at him that he was new to this school since I haven’t seen him here before.

I replied with a small smile and shook his hand. I was just about to speak but he went on, "My name is Nick. Well that’s a pet name but I like being called that." He said with a big smile. I was still wondering why he was talking to me though and that caused me not to answer him immediately. "And you are?", he asked growing tired of waiting for my response.

I gave him a long hard once over, looking at him from head to toe before I answered "My name is Jonghyun. Nice to meet you". He didn’t seem to notice the weird look I gave him and just kept on smiling. He was surely NOT like the rest of my classmates because they all preferred to stay away from me and hence stay away from trouble. But Nick seemed a little determined to get to know me.

"I just transferred here so I don’t know anyone, let's be friends?" he asked as he focused all his attention on me. I grew uncomfortable under his gaze but that didn’t stop me from asking the most obvious question, why me?

There were about a 100 other students in this class but he asked me? Also what was he doing transferring in so late? There were just 4 months till the year was over so how did he even get in to school this late? So many questions came to my mind but I asked just one.

"Are you sure you want to be my friend?" I asked with uncertainty in my voice. "Positive", he said happily.  Starting from that day for the next 4 months till the school year was over, I spend most of my time with Nick. I soon realized that all the fights and rebellious attitude of mine was caused coz of loneliness and with Nick as my friend I didn’t feel like that anymore and hence it put a stop to my violent phase which made me happy.  

 I didn’t ask him a lot of questions about himself as he didn’t seem to want to talk about it or even when he did answer it wasn’t a direct answer to the question I had asked. Also I couldn’t answer several of his questions to me considering the fact that my memory itself only stretched back to when I was 13 which was 5 years ago. My birthday having passed just a few months back I was 18 at the time when I met him. From what my parents had told me, I was in some kind of freak accident and the shock of it all blocked out most of my memory, save for who I was and other basic stuff like language, co-ordination and a few of my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter