Love letter:

No Need For Secrets With Me...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I hate this so much, I just want to throw it into a fire and watch it burn" I yelled in frustration. Jinki who was sitting next to me broke out into laughter, not being able to hold it in any longer. "Don’t laugh" I continued to yell but at him this time.  

"I can't help it Jonghyun" He argued. "Your reaction when you get a math problem wrong is always so funny" he said when he finally stopped laughing. "Which would be always" I muttered to myself but he heard my comment and started to laugh again.

A whole month had passed since I joined Sian High and in a week we had a math test coming up. Seeing my constant struggle to understand math Jinki very kindly offered to tutor me. I agreed just because I was happy to know I wasn’t a lost cause yet but later I was informed by Taemin (Jinki's younger brother) that Jinki was one of the top rankers of the school and was also part of the student council.

"What a geek" had been my reply at the time but man was I impressed. So from that day on he stayed back for 1 hour every day just to catch me up to speed with class. At first he didn’t laugh at me outright but it had been a while since we started these classes and my frustration towards the subject had become his after class entertainment.

I would repeatedly yell at him for laughing at me but it had come to a point where he didn’t care coz he knew I actually didn’t mind. His laughter was loud and echoed through the empty class but it also did a good job at breaking the walls I had once built around myself.

However I wasn’t the only one trying to seclude myself from others. Jinki I noticed, too kept himself away from the school crowed. He did mix around but not more then was necessary. His social interactions were only with his group which included me as well but only to a certain extent. Sometimes I felt they had this great secret that only they knew about and that’s what I wasn’t a part of.

It was ironic actually because somehow this group was always the talk of the school. Aside from Jinki who was good looking and a genius the group also had Key, who was a creative director and managed most of the school events and also designed/put together the outfits, Minho the captain of the school football team, Mr. Charming and competitive who played to win and almost always did win also Taemin the dance machine. Taemin who was the cherry faced emotional boy I had seen on my first day here was in fact a completely different person while dancing.  He would get lost in the music and become really intense and focused, something totally unlike the boy who called me hyung with so much love.

"Let's wrap up for the day and I will solve this one tomorrow" I said while packing up. Jinki didn’t let me off so easily and I was only dismissed after solving another five sum's like the last one just to prove I understood. I was glad the way he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter