Eigth: Studying

You are the only one

 

“Sam-noona!” I can hear Jeongmin's voice, I look at my right just to see him on the window that separates my classroom from the hallway. “Noona! Just wait and see. You are going to love me so much” he says and winks at me. WHAT THE HELL? WHY IS HE HERE? Am I having a nightmare?

“Yaaaa! Who are you? Go back to your class!” I can hear the teacher yelling and stepping out of the class to try to chase him.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Finally the teacher comes back to the classroom and glares at me “Sam-ssi. Please tell your boyfriend not to do this anymore or he will get detention” “He is not..” I try to say but my words are cut by hers “So class. Open your books at page 22” I sigh. Now the teacher thinks Jeongmin is my boyfriend, this is so mess up.

I can hear a lot of chit-chat going on between my classmates and I can feel they are all looking at me. I just look to my left and see the empty sit. I am so happy Donghyun isn’t here right now otherwise I would feel awful. I don’t want him to think that I have a boyfriend. WHEN I DON'T!!!

After what it seems to be the longest and most awkward class of my life, school is over. I start putting my things away slowly but then remember the cute little boy I am suppose to teach English right now, Minwoo. I hurry and head to the library. I arrive and see him sitting on one of the tables and he is waving at me.

“Noona!” he says. “Hi” I answer and sit down to his right. “So what do you have to study?” he takes out his notebook and books and shows them to me. I understand what he is trying to tell me and I start to explain him. “Minwoo” I hear a familiar voice saying and I look up. There, standing to my right is Jeongmin.

“Minwoo so you are really studing with Sam-noona!” he says smiling and sits next to me. “Yes Hyung! I told you she was kind and offered to help me” Minwoo says. “I know! She is so sweet and kind. That is why I love her” Jeongmin says. “WHAT? Stop saying that and be quiet. We have to study” I glare at him.

I so much want Jeongmin to leave right now. Why are they talking about me like I am not here? And how can he say he loves me, just like that? “Noona! Let me stay. I want to study too” Jeongmin says. “Why do you want to study this? It’s not like you are in the same class” I say to him.

“Noona! We are in the same class” Minwoo tells me. What? How? Minwoo is definitely younger than Jeongmin, at least a year younger! “Minwoo-ya aren’t you in middle school?” I ask him. He looks at me with puppy eyes and says “Noona! Do I look like a kid?” Damn. What do I answer? He looks like a kid, a really cute kid. I gulp.

“Sam-noona, Minwoo is in my class, he is actually really smart. He even skipped a grade” Jeongmin says. So that is why he is so young!! Oh, no. I must have hurt his feelings. I am sure he is constantly reminded of his age being the youngest in his class and I am saying he is a middle schooler. STUPID SAM!!! 

“I am really sorry Minwoo-ya I didn’t mean to be rude or hurt you” I say and pat his head kindly. He looks at me and smiles “It is ok Noona! I know you are a good person” he says. I giggle a little. He is a sweet kid. “YAAA! Minwoo don’t flirt with my girl!!” Jeongmin yells at Minwoo. What? Does he call that flirt? WAIT!!! HIS GIRL????

“Who are you calling your girl??” I yell at Jeongmin. “Aish Noona! You are my girl” he says frustrated. “I am not, besides I rejected you” I keep yelling. DAMN, I SHOULDN’T HAVE SAID THAT. I look at him and he just answers while smiling “Noona you are so cute when you are angry”

“YAAAA!!!” I yell and before I can continue I hear someone behind me saying angrily  “This is a library not a place to have love quarrels. Keep quiet!!” It is the librarian. I sigh. I look around and see people are staring at us “Keep quiet and don’t distract Minwoo-ya” I say looking at Jeongmin. He smiles and nods.

I turn to see Minwoo and I can see him blushing. He must be embarrassed about us yelling next to him and causing a ruckus. I just go back to explain to him the English lesson. After a while I can’t take it anymore!! I feel Jeongmin is looking at me the whole time, not looking even once at the book.

“Minwoo have you ever fallen in love?” Jeongmin asks still looking at me. “Don’t distract Minwoo-ya” I say glaring at him. “Noona! Why are you so grumpy today?” he asks me. “I am not grumpy! You are making me angry!! Going to my clasroom, yelling in front of everyone and now you don't let us study” I say and start to raise my voice 

“Noona, you like fighting with me that much?” he asks smiling. “WHAATT?? ARE YOU CRAZY??? WHO LIKES TO FIGTH???” I yell and he yells back happily “NOONA!!!! I LOVE YOU”. Then I hear a “YOU THREE. OUT OF HERE NOW!!! I look back and see the librarian pointing at us.   

After being kicked out of the library, we are standing at the school door. “I am really sorry Minwoo-ya” I say looking at him. “It is ok Noona, we can study somewhere else” he says. “Noona why don’t we go to your house?” Jeongmin says grinning. “No. I don’t want you in my house” I say looking at him

“But Noona I have already been in your room!” Jeongmin says. “Oh! Hyung you have already gone that far?” Minwoo asks surprised and blushes. What the hell is this kid thinking??? He is not that innocent after all. “Yaaa! Minwoo-ya don’t listen to this crazy guy” I say pointing at Jeongmin

Minwoo is still blushing and looking at Jeongmin and I with surprised eyes. I don’t know what he is thinking but I am sure it isn’t something good. I give up “Minwoo-ya. Let’s go to study at my house” I say and he snaps out of his thoughts and nods in answer. “Yey Noona!!! We are going to your house” Jeongmin says smiling.

“No. Minwoo and I are going” I say. He sighs and says “Ok. I will go this way” and starts walking away. That was easy I thought he wouldn’t give up that easily. I start walking and Minwoo is next to me. We have been walking for more than 5 minutes in silence, damn, this is awkward.

“Minwoo-ya how do you know Donghyun?” I ask him. “Well, I met hyung when I start middle school here when I was 11” he says “You know Noona people are really mean with new kids and specially if they are younger” he sighs “One day I was walking out of school and some guys began to pick on me. I didn’t know what to do I have never been picked on before. And then out of nowhere hyung appeared and helped me, he kicked those boys out”.

“He never told me anything” I say. “Well, I ask him not to. I was really embarrassed” he says and I see him blushing. “Since then hyung has always helped me” he adds smiling. I smile too. I have never seen or heard of this side of Donghyun, him being so protective. My smile widens and I am grinning just thinking of him.

“Noona why are you smiling so much?” Minwoo asks me. “It is nothing” I say and look at the ground. I have to stop smiling and asking about him, otherwise Minwoo will find out of my feelings for Donghyun.“Noona, do you know why hyung didn’t come to school today?” he asks me. I actually don’t know and I am worried.

I sigh. “I don’t know Minwoo-ya” he looks down. Donghyun are you ok? Maybe you are feeling sick or tired? Are you at home right now? I want to know if you are well. “What if we go to his house and check on him after we finish studying” I say. Minwoo smiles and says “Yes!!”

Finally we arrive to my house and Jeongmin is standing in front of it. “What are you doing here? Weren’t you going?” I ask him while glaring. “Noona, how can I leave you stay home alone with another guy?” he asks “Besides I just said I was going another way. The one that it is a shortcut to come here” he adds smiling.

I don’t want to lose time arguing with him. I want to finish teaching Minwoo quickly so we can go check on Donghyun “Ok. Ok. You can come in” I say. I open the door of my house and we enter. “Noona where are we going to study?” Minwoo asks “We are going to study here” I point to the living room.

After we sit down I start to teach Minwoo again and surprisingly Jeongmin is paying attention and studying too. Without him interrupting and me fighting with him we finish studying really fast. “We are finally done!” Minwoo says happily while stretching his arms. I smile. He is such a kid.

I look at the clock and it is already 5 pm. I am still worried about Donghyun, he should be at work right now. I stand up and go to the bathroom, I just wash my face and I am still thinking of him when I step out of the bathroom. Standing close to the door is Jeongmin looking at me with his mischievous eyes. I gulp.

He comes closer and pins me against the wall. “Noona now that we are done studying we can do something else” he says smirking.      

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello to everyone!!!

Just adding another chapter!!! 

Keep reading, comment and subscribe if you want.

 

By the way I just post a new story. It is Boyfriend BAD BOY version :) 

Here it is the link if you want to check it out: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/242559/only-learned-the-bad-things-romance-boyfriendband-donghyun-hyunseong

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND