Nineteen: Comeback

You are the only one

 

Monday, I wake up and it is still early, I better go have some breakfast first. I am still in my pajamas and I walk down the stairs, then I hear “Hi Sam” my eyes open wide when I realize who it is. It is Donghyun, he is sitting on the dining room with my dad, having breakfast.

Am I still dreaming?? Why would I dream of Donghyun eating with my dad?? WAIT!! THIS IS NOT A DREAM!! I ran out to my bedroom and lock myself there. I can’t believe I forgot about Donghyun living here. AAAHHHH!! HE JUST SAW ME ON PJ’S!! This is so embarrassing.

The day after we visited Donghyun’s mom at the hospital my parents told me he was going to live with us until his mom gets better. When I heard about it I panicked. How am I going to live with Donghyun if I am supposed to stop loving him??

I sigh. A month ago I would have been the happiest girl alive just to get the chance to live with him but now everything is weird between us, we just got back to being friends and I don’t want to do nor say anything that would make him feel uneasy.

*Knock Knock* “Sam, you better get ready to school or you are going to be late” I hear my mom on the other end of the door. After getting ready I go down to the dining room again, this time wearing my school uniform and I sit to eat in silence. I eat as fast as I can. Soon enough, Donghyun and I are walking to school.

Silence surrounds us, and it is an awkward silence. What should I say?? This is too weird!! Maybe I can say I forgot something on the house and he can go first. AISHH!! I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO. “Sam” I look at him “Sam, don’t be like this”. “What do you mean?” I answer looking down. “Don’t act as if things are weird between us”

Am I really acting that weird?? Why is it that he can see right through me??  “Let’s keep being good friends like before, ok?” I just nod in response. Donghyun, Why are you so kind?? You are only making it harder for me to not love you. We arrive to school and the day goes by.

When is time for lunch break, I go to the bench of the school park. I need to stop thinking about everything for a while so I start drawing. I focus on a little nest in the top of a nearby tree. When I am about to put the final touches someone snatch away my drawing. I turn around and see Donghyun smiling at me.

“So this is why you ditched Hyunseong and I for lunch??” he asks while looking at my sketch book “Don’t, don’t look at it, it is not done” This is embarrassing, they are not good drawings. I don’t want him to see them. “Sam, these are amazing, you are really talented” my heart feels warm right now. Donghyun you are being too nice.

“Don’t be nice” I answer snatching from him my sketch book and putting it on my back pack. “I am not, those are good drawings. You could be a pro” I smile at his words. “Thank you” it is the only thing I can mumble. I can feel my cheeks getting warmer and I quickly look down

“Hyung!!” I see Minwoo walking to Donghyun and hugging him like a teddy bear. “Hyunseong hyung just told me. I am really sorry but you don’t have to worry ahjumma will be ok” a sincere smile appears on Minwoo’s face and Donghyun smiles back at him.

“Noona!!” Minwoo looks at me smiling but then his face changes to a confused one. “Noona, why are you so red?? Did you get sunburn??” he points at my cheeks. I quickly start rubbing them. “Minwoo-ya what are you talking about?? I am not red!!” Aishhh!!! Am I still blushing because of Donghyun’s words?? .

“Oh! Noona. Remember that you promised me that we would go watch a movie??” I remember what we talked on Jeongmin’s phone and nod. “Let’s go today after class, ok? Hyung! You want to come too?” he asks to Donghyun. “Sorry Minwoo but I am going to the hospital after classes” Donghyun answers calmly.

“Sorry Minwoo-ya but I am also going to the hospital. My dad told me to go there after class to take some blood test or something like that” I look at Donghyun and he seems depressed. Did I say something wrong??  Is he worried because of his mom?? Is he feeling down??

“Sam-noona!!” I hear Jeongmin’s voice “Hi Jeongmin-ah” I answer and he smiles as usual. “Noona, we are going to the movies. Did Minwoo tell you??” . “Yes he told me but I can’t go” “What? Why? You promised!!” “I made the promise with Minwoo and I already told him I can’t” “But Noona…” Jeongmin stops talking as soon as he notices Donghyun standing close by.

Jeongmin glares at Donghyun, it is if Jeongmin hates him. What is going on?? Why is he acting like that?? Suddenly Jeongmin pulls my arm bringing us closer and whispers on my ear “What is he doing here?” . “What are you talking about? Let me go” I whisper to him. He looks at me confused “Sam, why are you with him”. “Jeongmin just let me go”

“YAAA!! You two, is very rude to be whispering in front of other people” Minwoo yells us. I can’t see Donghyun’s face I can only hear his voice “Minwoo, let’s go, this is none of our business” and they walk away. Jeongmin slowly releases me. “Lee Jeongmin!! See what you just did??” I yell at him.

“Sam!! Why you were together??” he yells back. “He is my friend!! I can hang out with him if I want”. “What?? After all he did to you. He is still your friend!!”. “Yes!! He is my friend and why are you yelling at me?? Why do you care so much??”. “BECAUSE I LOVE YOU” Jeongmin pulls me into a tight hug.

I sigh. “Jeongmin, please let me go” I say in a calm tone. “No!” he answers. “Jeongmin, let me go” I say again “I won’t. I … I don’t want you to be next to him again”. “Jeongmin, he is my friend and he is going through a hard time”. “It doesn’t matter. He hurt you, he made you cry” he hugs me tighter.

“Jeongmin, you are a great friend and I want us to keep being friends, nothing more. So please, please let me go” he slowly releases me and we are in front of each other now. “I won’t give up on you” is all he says in a firm voice while looking directly at my eyes, then he just walks away.

I could see in his eyes that I hurt him with my words. I sigh again. I am an awful person. Why is everything so hard?? I really wish Jeongmin would stop loving me. I wish he could find someone to love, someone that can love him back. Someone that he can be happy with.

“Sam!!!” I feel a pair of arms hugging me and I freeze. “Did you miss me??” Leena says smiling to me. LEENA IS BACK!! SHE IS HERE!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello!!! I am updating.....

Thank you for reading!!! Please comment or subscribe.... I need to know what you guys think so far and what you guys want to happen next!!!! Please Please Please *bows*

 

And Boyfriend is back!!! and Janus is just AWESOME!!! ..........................*dies of happiness*

20121107_boyfriend_janus_groupconcept-60

 

If you are not  a bad girl or boy you have already watched the MV BUT if you haven't checked it out follow this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPhfnAQGB0E

Don't forget to vote for our boys!!! on Mnet or Eat your Kimchi or look for their song on engine searchs!! I really really want them to win this time. Besides Donghyun said that if they win, he will buy drinks and food for the fans!!! <3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SnIH68sfuX0)

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND