Five: K.will and his songs

You are the only one

 

YES, I think I am going to say yes to Jeongmin. Hopefully I will fall for him and we can be happy together.

Suddenly I hear a thud on my window. I see him, Donghyun is standing down there waving at me and smiling. Why when I am willing to give up to him he has to appear? IT IS LIKE I AM NOT SUPOSSED TO STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM!!!

My heart jumps happily and feels warm as I see him. WHO AM I KIDDING? Now I feel angry at myself. I know I love him. I don’t think I can be with someone else. I just wave back and he starts climbing towards my window

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

We always do this when we want to talk to each other but it is too late. I would go to his house or he would come to mine and enter to each other room through the window. It is actually really easy to get in and pretty much all the houses in the neighborhood are built in the same way.

We found out about it when he was 11, we were playing at my house the whole day and when he wanted to go back we walked to his house. There he realized he had forgotten his keys and he didn’t want to call her mom because she was still working. So he saw his window slightly open and climbed towards it and then explained me how easy it was.

Days after we start to have sleepovers in the others one room. DON'T TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY! We were just kids at that time. We don’t have sleepovers anymore but every now and then we will still enter each other rooms like that. Now that I think about it that is how Jeongmin got into my room! I didn’t close the window before going to school!!

“Hi” Donghyun tells me while leaning on my closet with his arms crossed. “Hi” I answer sitting in front of him, on my bed. “Is everything ok? Did you get home at time?” he asks me. “Yes, don’t worry” I say and add “Are you feeling better?” He looks down and sits next to me on the bed.

“Yes” he answers still looking at the floor. He moves and sits back a little. “Ouch” he moves his hand back and grabs something. “Are these tickets?” he asks pointing at the pieces of papers that he is holding in his hand. I look at them. They are tickets for K.will's upcoming concert!!!!!!!! 

“OH MY GOD!!!!! K.WILL” I say and grab the tickets out of Donghyun’s hand. So this is my parent’s gift. I love it, I can’t stop smiling. I love K.will songs, he is a great singer and he is probably the second guy I like the most!! He is just behind Donghyun!! There is a big gap, but still!!

“You love him that much?” Donghyun asks me with a smile. “Yes” I say happily “But why there are only two tickets?” I ask. “Don’t know. Who give them to you?” he asks. “My parents, mom told me that my gift was on my bed” I reply. “Maybe they want you to go with a friend” Donghyun answers me.

“That is weird. Normally they would want me to go with them. So there should be three tickets” I say. “Maybe they are saying you are old enough to go with a friend?” he says. I smile “Yes! That must be it!”. “I am so happy!!! I like K.will songs so much and I know Leena…” I stop and look down. I forgot Leena isn’t here anymore. She loves K.will too so it would have been perfect to go with her and fangirl like crazies the whole concert.

I sigh. “Don’t worry” I hear Donghyun saying “If you want to, I can go with you” I look at him and smile “You don’t have to. I can go with someone else” I lie. I don’t have anyone else to go with but I don’t want him to go with me just because he pities me. “But I want to go with you” he says.

“That would be amazing! Thank you” I tell him smiling again. “Don’t thank me. I should be thanking you. Since you are paying for the ticket, what about I pay for the rest?” he says. “Don’t worry. I will pay my part” I say. “I insist, besides I haven’t given you a birthday present” he says.

“You can give me something else like a present” I say. “What can I give you?” he asks. I manage to have the courage to say “Can you sing for me?” I blush a little. Donghyun has a beautiful voice and I know he loves to sing, he used to sing to me all the time when we were little but as we grow up he stop, don’t know why.

“I am not that good, you know” he says. “Please. Just sing until I fall sleep. It is already late and I am really tired” I say yawing. He smiles and gives up easily “Ok. What do you want me to sing?” he asks while I go under the blankets and lay comfortably on my bed.     

I look at him sitting still at the other corner of my bed and say “Maybe one of K.will’s songs. Do you know Present?” I ask him. “Yes, I know that one and also I need you” he says. “Great” I respond smiling. “Can you sing both?”. He smiles at me and says “Yes, it’s your birthday after all” he turns around and starts to sing Present:

 

The most beautiful moment of my life is
When I loved you after meeting you
Now I know that you’re the biggest gift of my life…

 

He doesn’t face me while singing, I guess he is shy about his singing skills. He shouldn’t be because he is great. He continues singing and my heart feels so happy, I can hear his beautiful voice full of feelings once again. He always signs with passion and love that is why I like listening to him singing.

His voice, which is one of the things I love the most about him. It doesn’t matter that he doesn’t feel for me what the lyrics say. I just close my eyes and imagine his face singing to me and quickly feel sleepy.

After a while he finishes singing and says “Sam? Are you sleeping?” I don’t open my eyes and whisper “No. Just keep singing”. Then, he begins to sing I need you:

 

When I heard your greeting asking how I was doing
My heart that I held back became hot again
And I asked myself for a long time if this was really the you that I've known for so long…

 

I quickly feel myself more and more sleepy as his beautiful voice is still sounding in my head.

I HAD AN AMAZING DREAM THAT NIGHT. I was sleeping in my bed and Donghyun has just finished signing when he said “Sam” and approached me. I opened my eyes and saw him really close to my face. He smiled and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and then felt his soft lips on my right cheek.

My cheek felt so warm and I smiled. After that I felt his lips on my left cheek. My face was warm now. Then I heard him saying “I love you”. I opened my eyes and saw him smiling brightly and then he kissed me on the lips and I slowly closed my eyes again. That was the end of it.

The next morning I wake up and after that dream I know that I have to say no to Jeongmin even though I feel really sorry for him. I really wish I could love him so neither one of us have to suffer for the ones we love but I just can’t correspond his feelings.

I think that dream was my subconscious telling me that I can’t forget about Donghyun. Don’t know if that makes sense or I am just crazy but the feeling I got from that kiss while I was sleeping was something I have never felt before. It was a most as if I could feel his lips for real.

Now I know I have to confess to Donghyun as soon as possible. I can’t keep going like this anymore. I have to know if he has at least a tiny feeling for me or no. And if he doesn’t, well I really don’t want to think about that right now. Let's just hope for the best.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Third chapter of the day!!!

Just got to say I am loving K.will these days!!! He is such a great singer!!!! And the lyrics are so lovely :D

Well, enjoy reading and hope you are all liking the story!!!

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to comment and suscribe :)

 

I don't own any of the song nor the lyrics nor K.will

Credits for the lyrics:

K.will - I Need you. http://infotaip.blogspot.com/2012/02/kwill-i-need-you-english-translation.html

K.will – Present. http://yunakaworld.wordpress.com/2011/04/01/lyric-k-will-present-romtrans/

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND