Eleven: Feelings

You are the only one

The next morning I wake up. Do the usual routine before stepping out of my house. Get up, change, eat, and wash my teeth. I get out and start walking slowly towards school. Just a few seconds later “Sam-ssi Good Morning” I hear someone saying behind me.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

I turn around and see Hyunseong smiling shyly at me. I am confused. What is he doing here? Does he live around? I smile back and say “Good Morning. Hyunseong-ssi” “I came to give back your notes“ he says and take them out of his bag then gives them to me.

“You didn’t have to come all the way here. You could have just give them back at school“ he looks down and doesn't say anything. DAMN, I THINK I JUST OFFEND HIM!! I know he is very polite but isn’t this a little too much?? 

“Thank you so much for returning them“ I say smiling to him. He looks up and smiles back. “Sam-ssi did something happen yesterday?“ he suddenly asks me. I look at him confused. “Hmm. I mean you look really worried at the restaurant and then you just ran out“ he says.

I blush and look down. Hyunseong must think I am crazy. It was because of Donghyun that I run out like that but I can’t say it, if Hyunseong finds out my feelings he will tell Donghyun for sure, he is his closest friend after all. “I just had something to check on“ I answer.

 “Hyunseong-na“ I hear Donghyun's voice and see him coming closer to us. “Hyunseong-na, Why are you here? Were you worried about me?“ Donghyun asks smiling. Hyunseong smiles back and says “I have to return Sam-ssi some notes I borrowed from her“ Donghyun looks surprised. 

“Sam-ssi? Hyunseong-na you don’t have to be that formal“ he says to him and turns to me “Right, Sam?“ I nod. Hyunseong looks uncomfortable “It is ok Hyunseong you can call me Noona“ I say to him. It is weird calling him just by his name. He nods and says “Thanks Noona“ “Ok. Now let’s go to school“ Donghyun says.

We start walking and chatting. Hyunseong is a really good guy. He is correct and very polite but really shy. Donghyun likes to . I have never seen Donghyun teasing someone before, it makes my heart beat fast seeing a playful and slightly evil look in his eyes as he smirks.

I have to look down or focus on Hyunseong. If I keep seeing Donghyun like that I am sure I will blush. Finally we arrive to school and walk through the entrance when I hear “Noona“ I gulp. PLEASE. PLEASE DON’T BE JEONGMIN. I turn around and see Minwoo-ya running towards me.

I am so happy to see him right now. I feel so relieve it is not Jeongmin. “Minwoo-ya Good Morning“ I say to him smiling. “Morning Noona“ he says happily. “Noona thank you so much for yesterday“ he says. “Did something interesting happen yesterday? “ Donghyun asks.

“Hyungs!!“ Minwoo a most yells when he sees Donghyun and Hyunseong. “Hyung. You are here!!! Why didn’t you come yesterday??“ Minwoo asks. “I just wanted to rest a bit“ Donghyun responds. “You forgot your promise to teach me English but luckily Noona was really kind and taught me“ he says smiling.

“Really?“ Donghyun asks. “Yes and we went to her house but then I had to go with…“ “OUCH!!“ Minwoo yells. “Sorry Minwoo-ya. There was a weird insect on your arm“ I say to him. I panicked. I hit him so he wouldn’t talk about Jeongmin. “Insect? Where?“ he asks me. “It is ok. It is gone“ I say.

Minwoo sighs. “ Minwoo are you scared of insects?“ Donghyun teases him. “No Hyung! I just don’t like them“ Minwoo answers shyly. “Minwoo!” I hear someone saying and turn around to see Jeongmin walking to me with the twins behind him. “Noona!!” he says smiling and coming close to me.

WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I DO? I don’t want him to shout that he loves me or something weird in front of Donghyun. “Noona. How are you? Sorry I have to leave early yesterday” he says. I don’t know what to say. “Who is that?” Donghyun asks me. I giggle and answer in a low voice “he is just a crazy guy”.

“I am Jeongmin. Sam’s next boyfriend” Jeongmin says. WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?? I AM GOING TO KILL HIM!! “Nice to meet you. I am Donghyun” Donghyun answers and just smiles. “We better go to class” he adds and walks away with Hyunseong.

Why did Donghyun laugh? Why his expression didn’t change? Do I really mean nothing as a woman-girl to him? I sigh. “Noona” Jeogmin says and I look at him realizing we are alone now. “Noona, did you listen to me?” he asks. “YAA!!! Why did you tell that to Donghyun?” I ask-yell at him.

“What? Noona. Don’t be mad” he says pouting a little. “I am just saying something that is going to happen anyways” he adds smiling. THIS OVERCONFIDENT CRAZY GUY!!!!! “No, it is not. Stop saying things like that” I tell him. “Noona. Can I see you after class?” he asks me.

“No! I am busy” I answer. Then the bell rings. “See. I have to go” I tell him and ran out to my class. I arrive and begin to hear talks and feel people watching at me. DAMN, I HAVE TOTALLY FORGOTTEN ABOUT JEONGMIN YELLING THAT HE LOVES ME IN FRONT OF MY WHOLE CLASS YESTERDAY.

I sat quickly in my spot. Class begins and is so boring. “Sam. Are you dating that guy?” Donghyun asks me. “WHAT??” I yell in the middle of the class. Everyone turn to look at me. I blush and hide my face on my book. I couldn’t talk with Donghyun again until lunch time.

“Donghyun! Why do you think that?” I ask him when we were sitting on the cafeteria and eating with Hyunseong. “Why do I think what?” he asks me. “That I am dating that guy” I answer in a low voice. “So, you are not dating?” he asks me. “No!!” I answer to him. “Why not?” he asks me.

“He seems like a nice guy” he adds. I feel my heart crushing. “I…..I…” I try to speak but I can’t. “You should give him a shot” he says and we keep eating quietly. I feel like crying right now. The guy I love is telling me to date someone else. Lunch time is over and we are back to class. After four boring hours, it is time to go home.

I stand up and go to my locker. I don’t want to see Donghyun right now. Why did he have to tell me to date Jeongmin?? So, I am really nothing but a friend to him but I still love him and have to confess my feelings, otherwise I don’t think I can ever get over him. My heart feels really heavy. I sigh. 

“Noona” I hear someone saying and turn around. “Jeongmin I am busy. I have to go” I say to him and close my locker. “Noona” he says coming closer to me. “Why don’t we pick up where we left yesterday?” he says smirking. Damn, not that look again.

He keeps coming closer and he pins me against the lockers. I push him but he doesn’t move, he grabs my wrists and pulls them above my head. He keeps coming closer and leans to kiss me. Like hell I am going to let him kiss me!! I raise my right leg to kick him when something catch my eye behind Jeongmin's right shoulder.

I see someone coming closer. DONGHYUN?? That can't be right!! It can't be Donghyun!! I look again and IT IS DONGHYUN!!! WHY IS HE HERE??

I freeze. I look at him and he is avoiding looking into my eyes. He just turns around and walks away. I felt my heart stopping. Why he didn’t say anything? Why didn’t he stop Jeongmin? Why did he just leave me here? Does he think I am actually dating Jeongmin??

I don’t want him to think that. I won’t let him think that. I want him to know that I love him. “Noona?” Jeongmin releases my hands and looks at me. “Are you ok?” he asks again. I don’t listen to him and start running. I have to found Donghyun and tell him everything.   

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!!!

 

It took me too long to update!!! That is why I will add another chapter in a little bit.

These days are the goodbye stage of Boyfriend's love style so please keep loving and supporting the guys!!

Thanks for reading!!

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND