Seven: Answer

You are the only one

 

After I wake up and decide to confess to Donghyun as soon as possible I remember the crazy dongsaeng that gave me the letter, Jeongmin and instantly feel sad. I decided to reject his feelings but to thank him too. I sigh. I have to get up and go to school even if I don't want to. 

I change my clothes quickly and I go downstairs. I eat a fast breakfast and brush my teeth, then get out of my house. I walk towards school thinking of the right words to reject him. I don’t want to hurt him so what do I say? Finally I arrive to school and I am early. 

I go directly to my classroom and notice that there is a lot of people alredy here. I just sit down and keep thinking what and when to say it, how do I reject him? I guess lunch time will be my best shot. I should find out where he eats, go there and talk to him.

“Eee…Excuse me” I hear a voice. I look up and see a really shy but handsome guy in front of me. I know him, he is Shim Hyunseong, he is one of Donghyun’s closest friends. He has always looked like a loner to me and I feel he is kind of like me, he seems nice though.

“Yes” I answer and look at him. “Do you know if Donghyun is coming today?” Why is he asking me about Donghyun?? we are neighbors but it’s not like we walk together to school every day, he always walks with his girlfriends. “No, sorry. I don’t know” I respond. He looks troubled.

“Do you need help with something?” I ask. “Mmm… Well, it is just that he was going to lend me his history’s notes” he says while scratching his head cutely. That is weird, usually Donghyun would ask me to study with him for a most every subject and we always use my notes.

I didn’t know he has his own notes and less that he lends them. “I can lend you mine if you want to” I answer him. “Really? You don’t have to worry” he says shyly. “It is ok. Just give them back as soon as you can” I say smiling and give him my notes. “Thank you. Thank you” he says and smiles while going back to his seat.

Where was I? Oh, yes, find out where Jeongmin has lunch! Who knows everything about everyone in this school? I KNOW WHO!!! “Hyung! Hyung!” my thoughts are cut again by a voice. This time it is a cute young boy, looking really worried to the empty sit next to me.

He goes closer to the seat and he is standing next to me. “Sorry, noona?” he says to me “Yes?” I answer. “Noona, do you know if hyung is coming today?” he says pointing at the empty sit with puppy eyes. Awww what a cute little kid! “I don’t know. Sorry” I answer. “Oh. What do I do?” he says ”Is everything ok?” I ask.

He looks like he really needs Donghyun for something. “Hyung promised me he would help me to study English today!!” he says - a most yells. Donghyun also tutors this kid??!!! and English? What? He always asks me about English, I am pretty sure that is his worst subject.

I don't get this at all but for a reason I am being extra kind today. Just feeling it, maybe is because I am going to hurt someone later ?? “Mmm. If you want to I can help you” I offer him, I just can’t look at a kid like that and not offer some help “Really noona?” he says smiling “Sure. Can you stay after class??” I say.

“Yes, yes thank you so much Noona!!!” he says happily. “Just meet me at the library, ok?” I say. “Yes!! Oh, I am Minwoo. No Minwoo” he says and waves at me as he runs out of my classroom. That kid for sure expresses his emotions!!!

Ok. So I need to talk with Yoo He Yi now. She is the one that knows everything about everyone in the school and she is in my class, just a few seats near me. I stand up and go to her seat. “Yoo He Yi?” I ask. She looks at me surprised, probably because I have never talked to her before. “Yes. Sam?” she says looking at me.

It takes me all the courage I have but I finally say “Do you know about this Lee Jeongmin guy?” She smiles and says “Why, do you like him?” she laughs. I laugh too and say “No, it is just that he reminds me of someone” and I see her eyes changing like something is snapping inside her.

“I kwon right!!” she says happily and then begins to talk non-stop. “He looks so much like Onew oppa!! And he has a great personality and a bright smile. It is no wonder a most every freshman girl wants to be with him, and the middle school girls, they think he is like an angel!!! He is really popular, you know? And he is a little mysterious too, always hanging out with those beautiful twins that look like his bodyguards. He doesn’t seem to like anyone thought” 

I just nod and she keeps talking “He is strong too, he does some kind of martial art, most people think is hapikdo but no one knows for sure. He always eats in the same spot which is weird, someone as popular as him would eat on the best table of the cafeteria but he just eats on the bench near the entrance leading to the school garden”   

So that is where he eats. At that time the teacher enters the room and class begins. I sit down and spend the next four hours thinking of what to say at lunch break. Those hours felt like a second, class is already over. I stand up and decide that the sooner the better. I should go to talk with that guy right away but for a strange reason it seems as if my legs didn’t want to move. I stayed stood there like 10 minutes or something.

YAAA!! SAM, YOU ARE SUCH A COWARD. But then I remember the dream I had last night and the feeling of it. I sigh and start to walk towards the entrance of the garden, where Jeongmin eats. Finally I arrive and I can see the back of his head, he is talking to a guy.

NO, WAIT!! There are two? WHAT? They are the same? Are my eyes alright? Oh, they are two but have the same face, so these are the twins. Well, Yoo He Yi was right, they sure are handsome. I keep walking to them and Jeongmin turns around and faces me.

“Sam-Noona!!” he says smiling happily and coming closer to me “I hear you were asking about me” he chuckles “Do you like me that much?” he smiles. “WHAT? HOW DID..?” YAAAA!!!! SILLY SAM, you were talking to Yoo He Yi, of course she is the one that said it to… well, TO EVERYONE.

“You have my answer, right?” he asks me. “Yes” I respond in a low voice and look at him. “Guys. I’ll be back in no time” he says looking at the twins, he grabs my wrist and pulls me towards the path leading to the garden. I just follow him quietly. I am still unsure of what to say and my head is pretty much dead right now.

We arrive at the garden where I saw him for the first time, he releases my wrist and we sit on the bench. “Noona, what is your answer?” he asks. “I…I am really sorry! I can’t accept your feelings” I say while bowing deeply while his letter is in my hands and I push it towards him.

Time passes by and I don’t hear any response from Jeongmin. I slowly open my eyes and keep looking down. I can see his legs there so he isn’t gone. I slowly rise my head and look at him. WHAT??? WHY IS HE SMILING???IS HE CRAZY??? DON'T TELL ME HE DIDN'T HEAR ME!!! 

Then I face him and realize he is not smiling, he is smirking at me. OH NO, THIS ISN'T GOOD. I know that look in his eyes, he has that mischievous look again. I have to get out of here, now! “Don’t worry” he says still with a smirk in his face “I am going to make you love me”. “WHAT?” I yell. He laughs, stands up and walks away of the garden.

I just stay there thinking. I really don’t get Jeongmin. I really didn’t expect him to react like that. Most people would take back the letter and walked away. Did he really said that? and why? How is he going to make me love him? If love could be changed that easily, I would love someone other than Donghyun by now.

I sigh. Jeongmin is driving me crazy, how can he be so confident? And why did he have that smirk on his face? Was the situation funny for him? I sigh again. I really don’t know what to do or think right now. I NEED LEENA NOW!!! I hear the bell rang and head back to my class.

I sit and take out my math book and class goes by with me paying no attention to it. I am too absorbed in my thoughts. “Sam-noona!” I can still hear his voice in my head. Am I going crazy now? Why is this guy in my head so much? Is it because he loves me? Or because he said he is going to make me love him?.

“Sam-noona!” I can hear again and this time I look at my right just to see him on the window that separates my classroom from the hallway. “Noona! Just wait and see. You are going to love me so much” he says and winks at me. WHAT THE HELL? WHY IS HE HERE? Am I having a nightmare?

“Yaaaa! Who are you? Go back to your class!” I can hear the teacher yelling and stepping out of the class to try to chase him. Damn, this isn’t a nightmare he was actually there. Why did he have to do that?. Now my whole classroom knows that he likes me and thanks to Yoo He Yi by tomorrow the whole school will know. 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Heloooo!!! I am soooo happy that people is still reading my story

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! :)

Please keep reading. Comment and subscribe if you want.

 

Important: If you can watch Wonder Boy (MTV SBS), boyfriend's variety show

Plus: They just realese a Preview of their Japanese single "Be my shine" 

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND