Thirteen: His house

You are the only one

 

I wake up and see Jeongmin close to my face. WAY TOO CLOSE!! “AAAAHH!!!” I yell and he moves back a most falling out of the bed. I sit down and look around. I am in a big fancy room, definitely not mine. “Sam, are you ok?” he asks me. “Where am I?” I ask back. He smiles “you are in my room”

WHAT?? HIS ROOM?? HOW?? “What did you do to me??” I ask him covering myself more with the blankets. He looks confused “Noona, I didn’t do anything to you” he pouts slightly. “So, how did I get here?” I ask. “You fell sleep and I didn’t want you to be alone at your house after...” he paused.

I feel my heart hurting again, for a moment I forgot what happened. I finally confessed my feelings to Donghyun and he rejected me. I look down to hide a tear falling down on my cheek. “Thank you” I say still looking down. I know Jeongmin is kind of crazy but he helped me, he hold me while crying my heart out.

I look at him. “Noona, don’t cry again“ I quickly wipe my tear “I am not crying. Jeongmin, thank you for everything but I better go home” I move to stand up from the bed. “Noona, wait!” he grabs my wrist. “Stay for a while, aren’t you hungry?” he says smiling.

I sigh. I shouldn’t stay alone with him, he may take it the wrong way but I really don’t want to go home yet. If I do that I will think about Donghyun the whole time. “Okay, what are we eating?” I say. He smiles happily “Follow me” he stands up. We walk out of his room to a long hallway. WOW THIS HOUSE IS HUGE!!!

Finally, we arrive to the living room and sit down on the couch. I start looking around and the room is beautiful, it looks like the ones you see on magazines “Jeongmin, are you rich?” I ask him. I look at him and see a tone of light pink on his checks. He is blushing??!! WOW!! I didn't expect that at all !! 

“Yes, Hyung is rich. Hi Noona, I am Youngmin” one of the twins appears on the room. “Not just rich, really rich. Hello, I am Kwangmin” the other twin says. “YAAA!!! YOU TWO. SHUT UP” Jeongmin yells to the twins. His face is really red now, I don’t know if it is for anger or embarrassment but he looks really cute. Like a little kid.

I giggle a little “Noona, what happened? Why did hyung bring you here?” Youngmin asks looking at me. I don’t answer and only look down. “Hyung did something to you, didn’t he?” Kwangmin asks. “I didn’t do anything to her. Why do you guys think that?” Jeongmin asks angrily. The twins just look at each other and grin.

“No, it is not like that. He helped me out” I answer. The twins look at me confused. “It is none of your bussiness” Jeongmin says glaring at them. “Hyung! You don’t have to be so rude” Kwangmin says. “Kwangminie let’s just leave them alone” Youngmin says and they both walk out of the room.

“I am sorry” I say to Jeongmin. “What are you sorry about?” he asks. “Well, first for making a giant tissue out of you and now for talking to your friends like that. It is my fault” I say looking down. He gently lifts my chin with his finger and says looking straight into my eyes. “You don’t have to be sorry about anything when you are with me”

I smile, he is unexpectly sweet. He slowly releases my chin and looks away. I can see him blushing lightly. He suddenly stands up and says “Oh. I am so hungry. I will be right back with some snacks” and walks out of the room. I sit there alone thinking of what can I do to thank Jeongmin for being such a good friend.

I am actually happy that he appeared and hold me while crying. I don’t know how he knew that I was there though and I don’t want to find out. I sigh. He was so warm and it felt cozy being next to him. It remained me of the times when I was with Leena and she always listened to me talking about Donghyun.

I sigh again. Just thinking about Donghyun makes my heart ache again. I try to distract myself looking around the room. It is fill with paintings and other pieces of art. One in particular catch my eye. It is a handmade portrait of a family, there is a grandmother, father, mother and a kid. All of them smiling like they don’t have a care in the world.

I recognize the child. It is Jeongmin, looks like he has a happy family. I keep looking and the painting is so well done, the artist who made it must be really talented. I look at the sign and see “Anna” written with cursive letters. “Noona, you like how I looked when I was little?” Jeongmin asks and I turn around to see him holding a huge plate with snacks.

“You looked so cute, what happened to you?” I ask him and he smiles. “I change. I grow handsome” This guy is as confident as always. We sit together and I start eating. “Wow. This is really good” I say while eating happily. “I am happy you like it” Jeongmin says. I keep eating but I am feeling a bit uncomfortable. Jeongmin doesn’t stop staring at me.   

“Jeongmin-ah, these sweets are really good but there are too many for the two of us” I say while eating a brownie. “Don’t worry. I bet the twins will be here any minute.” He answers and a few minutes later I see the twins entering and they start to eat with us.

After eating we played a dance game on the wii. It was incredibly funny, Kwangmin spent the whole time trying to follow the steps on the screen and he wasn’t bad but when he had to do a turn, he a most fell down. Youngmin on the other hand struggled the whole time to get the steps correctly. He messed up a lot.

And Jeongmin, the always confident guy was gone as soon as he started to dance. Let’s just say dancing is not his strongest point. He made the steps look funny and he was off rhythm but still trying to look cool. It was so hilarious that I was laughing at him but he just kept dancing.

“Thank you for everything. I had fun” I say to the three guys as I am ready to go home. “Noona, are you sure you don’t want to stay a bit longer?” Jeongmin asks with pleading eyes. “Sorry but I have to go. It is late” I answer. “It is ok. We will take you home then” he says.

“You don’t have to. I can walk” I quickly say. “Noona, do you know where we are?” Youngmin asks me. DAMN, I ACTUALLY HAVE NO IDEA. I don’t answer “See, we will take you” Kwangmin says smiling. After a few minutes we all reach for the door and outside there is a black limo waiting for us.

“We are going in a limousine?” I ask. “Yes” the three of them answer and push me in. On the way to my house we just keep talking about the dancing game and how silly we all looked while dancing. And of course they all want a rematch.

Finally we arrive to my house and I step out of the car quickly. I don’t want anyone to see me stepping out of a limo at 9 pm. They might get the wrong idea and it will be worst if they see three guys inside of it. “Bye. See you guys tomorrow” I say waving at them.

“Bye. Noona” the twins say at the same time smiling. “Bye Noona. I love you” Jeongmin says happily waving at me. I glare at him and he just smiles back. Aishh!! That guy, he just doesn’t give up. Finally Kwangmin closes the door, I wave until I see the car out of sight.

“Sam?” I hear someone saying behind me and I turn around to face that person.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello!!!!

Just bringing another chapter!!!

 

Did you guys watch the goodbye performances of boyfriend's Love Style this past week??

 I was sad to say goodbay so soon but we still have them in the SBS MTV show Wonder Boy.

If you haven't check it out. Here it is the link of the first episode with english subs: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOWd_D98O4M

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND