Fourteen: Mail

You are the only one

 

“Bye. Noona” the twins say at the same time smiling. “Bye Noona. I love you” Jeongmin says happily waving at me. I glare at him and he just smiles back. Aishh!! That guy, he just doesn’t give up. Finally Kwangmin closes the door of the limo, I wave until I see the car out of sight.

“Sam?” I hear someone saying behind me and I turn around to face that person.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Mom!” I answer surprised while looking at her. “Get in” she says angrily and with a killer look in her eyes. After we enter the house and she closes the door “WHAT DOYOU THINK YOU ARE DOING??? COMING HOME AT THIS HOUR?? AND WAVING AT A LIMOUSINE??? WHO WAS INSIDE OF IT??” she yells.

I just look down and don’t say a word. I knew something like this will happen if my mom saw me. She is so paranoic about me being with a guy, any guy. I don’t want to tell her about Jeongmin. It will make everything messier than it is. “ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER??” she yells at me.

“Mom, it was just my friends” I answer slowly. “WHAT? DO YOU HAVE RICH FRIENDS NOW?” she keeps yelling. I just look down. She sighs and says “Just go to your room, your father will talk to you tomorrow” I turn around and start climbing the stairs to my room.

I finally arrived and lie down on the bed. I sigh, I can’t help but think of Donghyun and tears start running through my eyes. I wipe my tears but they just keep coming. I try to breathe slowly and a few gasp scape from my mouth. I want to stop this. I really want to.

I want to stop crying. I want to stop feeling this way. I want to stop loving him. I slowly stop crying and think what I am going to do tomorrow at school. I am sure that if I see him I will cry. I really don’t know what to do. I stand up from my bed and go to my laptop.

I Just see my screensaver I know who I should ask for advice. Of course Leena, she has had a few boyfriends so she must know what to do. I open my mail and start tipping. I tell her everything that happened these days, from Donghyun breaking up with Eun Hye and me meeting Jeongmin to my mom yelling at me minutes ago.

As I write I keep crying and I tell her that I miss her a lot and I wish she was here. I also ask her to give me an advice for tomorrow. After finishing I send the mail and go back to lie down on my bed. I don’t know what time it is in America right now but I hope she replies soon.

I fell asleep quickly and wake up in what seems a blink of an eye. I stand up and run to my laptop to see if Leena replied and she did:

Sam 

I miss you sooooo much!!! Why didn’t you write sooner?

Well, I am happy that you finally had the courage to confess to Donghyun and I am really sorry he rejected you. He is a crazy bastard for not saying yes to you!!! About what you should do, you just treat him like always and tell him that you will try to make your feelings go away.

I know it will be really hard for you just seeing him and not wanting to cry but you have to hold it in. I am not saying to act as If nothing happened but like this, little by little you guys can go back to normal. That way you can still be friends if that is what you want.

I am glad that you met new people and have more friends now, especially that crazy guy you write so much about Jeongmin. Is he really rich?? And he sounds so sweet and fun to be around with. You have to spend more time with all of your friends, being with other people will make you forget about Donghyun.

And I have great news for you and for me too!!!

.

.

.

I AM COMING BACK!!!!....................................................................*Sam! stop jumping around now and read*

I am coming back in two weeks or so, my dad has been offered a better job back in Seoul. It was about time, these 6 months have been harsh, I like it here and have good friends but I miss everything so much. I miss you, all the guys at school, my house. EVERYTHING!!!

PS: Write again!!!!!!!! I would love to hear how things are going!!             

 

I finish reading the letter and smile. Leena is coming back!!! I start preparing to go to school and step out of my house thinking what should be the first thing for Leena and me to do when she arrives. It isn’t until I am at the door of school that I realize I have to see Donghyun in a few minutes.

I sigh and stop at the entrance “Noona!!!” I turn around and see Jeongmin smiling as always. “Hi, Jeongmin-ah” “Sam. How are you today? Did you sleep last night?” he gives me a worried look. “I am fine” I say. “Are you sure? If you don’t feel like entering to school it is ok. I can keep you company”

I doubt for a minute. It will be nice to just don’t go to school and go somewhere else but I will be avoiding things. “Don’t worry. I am fine” I say smiling at him. I see Minwoo walking to us “Noona!!!”he yells “Hi, Minwoo-ya” I say to him. “Noona, do you want to go eat ice cream after class?” Minwoo asks.

“Sure, Minwoo-ya I would love to” I reply to him. “Yaaa! Minwoo are you asking out my girl in front of me?” Jeongmin asks him with a glare. “No, hyung. I was just asking her like a friend” Minwoo replies. “And if he is not, it is none of your business. I am not your girl” I say slowly for Jeongmin to understand.

“Hahaha” I hear the twins laughing and see them next to us. “Hyung, being rejected this early in the morning?” Kwangmin asks smiling. “Minwoo, you really know how to ask a girl out, maybe you should teach hyung” Youngmin adds making Jeongmin mad. “YAA!! YOU TWO SHUT UP!!” He says angrily.

We all laugh except for Jeongmin who is mumbling incoherent words. “Noona! Can we go to eat ice cream with you too?” both twins ask at the same time. “Sure, of course you can” I answer and Minwoo nods. “Wait! If they can go I will go too” Jeongmin says. He looks at me with pleading eyes.

I know that if I don’t say yes he won’t leave me alone so I just agree. “Ok, so we are all going after class” I say and the bell rings. We start walking towards the classroom and I wave at them when they enter theirs. I keep walking until I finally reach mine and take a deep breath before stepping in.

I walk towards my seat looking down because I don’t want to see Donghyun, at least not until class starts. I just want to prevent my heart to ache more at least for a bit. Finally I sit and keep looking down until the teacher comes in. She starts class and begins to explain the subjects for today.

I look up to the teacher but in the corner of my eye I can see a silhouette sitting next to me. WHAT??? I turn around and face the sit next to mine. Instead of Donghyun being there like everyday Hyunseong it is sitting there while looking at the teacher. I rub my eyes and keep staring at him.

What??? Where is Donghyun?? In that moment I see Hyunseong looking back at me.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello!!! Update time!!!

I am sorry it took me so long to write but I was a busy :(

Thanks for keep reading 

 

Don't forget to check out the new Japanese single of the guys!!!

The video will be posted in no time on theirs youtube page:

http://www.youtube.com/user/boyfriendjp

 

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND