Six: Kiss

You are the only one

 

SPECIAL CHAPTER

DONGHYUN'S POV

 

I finish singing and notice Sam is still with her eyes close. “Sam?” I ask but she doesn’t respond. I approach her and look at her, she looks so peaceful, so happy while dreaming, so cute. No, not cute, she looks beautiful. I feel my heart beating really fast and lean closer to her. Then I kiss her forehead, instantly my heart feels warm.

Then I kiss her cheek, then her left cheek and finally my eyes travel to her lips. I gulp. Those beautiful lips I have always wanted to kiss were so close to me right now. I can feel my heart beating faster and faster “I love you” I whisper and lean myself closer and kiss her lips. I feel how my own lips seems to be on fire as my heart gets warmer and warmer, it was such a new feeling and it was great. No, not great it was amazing.

Then I realize what I am doing. I stop kissing her and move away from her. What is wrong with you Kim Donghyun? I scream in my head. I quickly run to the window and get out of her room. If I stay here I won’t be able to stop myself from kissing her again. I run towards the park next to my house and sit on one of the swings.

Are you crazy Donghyun? Why did you kiss her? YAAAAAA!!! I AM GOING CRAZY. Why does she have to look so cute the whole day? Why does she have to be so caring towards me? I know it is her birthday but why the whole day was a constantly remind that I love her?

First, she looked so hot standing on the way to school breathing heavily on the morning. I couldn’t help it, I just wanted to hug her and being so close to her neck made me want to kiss her, but I hold back. Then when I was talking to her she was looking depressed and I knew it was about Leena moving out.

She always has this sad look in her eyes when she thinks about Leena, the look itself screams I miss my bestfriend. I can’t stand seeing her sad so I tried to comfort her and couldn’t stop my words “I’ll be here with you always, ok?” Hopefully, she didn’t get it the wrong way. She just took it as friendly words.

After that, before buying lunch for her, I found Eun Hye and she just had to snap at me one more time telling me that I didn’t care about her and why did we have to eat with Sam all the time. How I didn’t seem to have time to spend with her but I always had time for Sam. She said Sam looks more like my girlfriend than her.

That it seemed as if I was in love with Sam. I couldn’t respond to that. Eun Hye just looked at me and said “I knew it. You love her. We are done“ before dashing off. There goes another girlfriend that breaks up with me because she finds out that I love Sam. Eun Hye is like what? The fifth? No, she is the fourth. I broke up with the first one because I realized I love Sam.

I sigh. Sam also managed to get dirty with pudding and she looked so cute, like a little child and before I knew it my thumb was on her cheek. I tried to dissimulate my actions but when she said “There is nothing wrong with loving too much” I could only thought about how much I love her and automatically responded “I know” while looking at her.

I noticed I was blushing so I just turn around. Then during class she kept looking at me and I kept looking away. I just couldn’t see her without smiling like a fool because of her preview words. Later, I just wanted to run to the garden to clear my mind that was full of her.

But then I felt her arms around me, my heart skipped a beat and after she asked me what was wrong I could only came up with breaking Eun Hye as a logic response. Then she took me to eat ice cream and I couldn’t argue with that. I am weak towards ice cream and she just had to look adorable while stuffing full of it. I just told her to stop and looked down because I didn’t want her to see me blushing.

And after all that I was about to go nuts. The whole day I was blushing like crazy and I just couldn’t stop thinking about her when I got home so I try to read, watch TV, study, playing PS3 but nothing worked I just kept thinking about her. So I thought that if I saw her again my heart will calm down.

I went to her house but when I entered her room I notice she has just took a bath. She smelled so good. It was intoxicating and seeing her happy face talking about K.will just made me warm inside and a bit jelous too. The moment I start to sign to her I didn’t dare to look at her I know I was blushing AGAIN because I meant every word of those lyrics. It was as if K.will knew all of my feelings for her and put them on a song, well two. I sigh.

WHY? WHY? WHY? I wish I can stop loving her! That is why I am constantly dating just to try to forget her! But nothing seems to work! I HATE THIS! Why do I have to love someone I can’t have? Why? Why did I eardrop on my mom and hers that day? I WISH I WOULDN'T KNOW THE TRUTH!!!

That and the day my father died were the unhappiest days of my life. I was 14 and already knew I like Sam and I wanted to spend all my time with her. I haven’t told her because she was too young and I was willing to wait until she could understand her own feelings because sometimes I felt that she liked me and others I just didn’t know.

That day I didn’t went to work so I just stayed home. Then I hear noises in the kitchen and see my mom and hers talking. I was about to going and say hi when I hear them. “Don’t you think they are getting to close? Donghyun spends a most every day at your house” said my mom. “Yes, could be but he is so caring towards Sam and he is of big help in the house” her mom said.

“I don’t know. Maybe they like each other just as friends” my mom said. “Yes, besides they are too young we will wait and see” her mom responded. “And if they do like each other as something else, we will have to tell them the truth. That they are cousins” my mom said and her mom just nodded.

I felt my heart crushing at that moment. “SHE IS MY COUSIN, I CAN'T LOVE HER” was all I thought.

That night I cried until felt sleep. I cried like I haven’t in years. The pain I was feeling was the same as the day my dad died and my world fall apart. 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

This is a plus chapter!!!! :D

I think I am going to make a Donghyun's or Jeongmin's POV every five chapters. They are gonna be like sum ups but will have something new and important so look forward to them!!!

Little spoiler: This won't be between cousins, just not my type of writting!

 

Thanks for reading.

Don't forget to comment and suscribe

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND