Nine: Hug

You are the only one

 

I look at the clock and it is already 5 pm. I am still worried about Donghyun, he should be at work right now. I stand up and go to the bathroom, I just wash my face and I am still thinking of him when I step out of the bathroom. Standing close to the door is Jeongmin looking at me with his mischievous eyes. I gulp.

He comes closer and pins me against the wall. “Noona now that we are done studying we can do something else” he says smirking.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

I gulp. Jeongmin has pinned me against the wall. He has his arms stretch at both sides of me and he is pushing his hands on the wall. I can’t move. The mischievous look and the smirk he had while saying “Noona now that we are done studying we can do something else” made me freeze.

THIS ISN’T GOOD. He is looking at my eyes and starts leaning closer and closer. What do I do?? Is he trying to kiss me?? I have to push him away!! I start moving my arms towards him but then I hear someone saying “Hyung! Noona! What are you doing?”

I can see Minwoo looking at us really surprised and blushing. Jeongmin turns away and I quickly run away to the living room while he yells “Minwoo has no one teach you not to interrupt your elders” “Hyung! Don’t yell at me. You shouldn’t do that to Noona if she doesn’t like you” Minwoo says.

Good one Minwoo, you are my favorite dongsaeng ever! "Minwoo you don’t know what you are talking about, you are too young” Jeongmin yells at him. “Hyung!I am not that young. You are just two years older than me” Minwoo yells back. Wow he is two years younger than Jeongmin??? So he is only14. 

“YAAA! MINWOO HAVE YOU EVER LOVED SOMEONE??” Jeongmin yells. Minwoo doesn’t respond he just looks at the floor and he is blushing. Does he love someone??? Wow I didn’t expect that. He is so young. Guess love just hits you. It doesn’t matter your age. 

I can see Jeongmin lips opening to talk but his cellphone rings and he picks it up. Minwoo comes to sit next to me in the living room “Noona, do you like him?” I shake my head like saying no. I am still in shock because of Jeongmin's actions.

“I knew it. Besides you said you rejected him” he says and I just nod. This kid is really sweet. “Thank you for helping me out” I say smiling at him. “WHAAATTT?WHYYY? IT IS NOT FAIR” I can hear Jeongmin yelling trough the cellphone. “WAIT WAIT!!! I’LL GO THERE” he yells and hangs up.

He comes closer and says depressed “Noona I have to go”. “It is such a pity” I say with sarcasm. “Do you like me that much that you want me to stay??” he asks happily. “For your information that is call sarcasm!!” I say. He smiles at me then turns to Minwoo and says “Minwoo let’s go”

“What? Hyung but I don’t have to go home yet” Minwoo answers. “Do you think I am going to leave you alone with Sam?” he says like a threat. This is the first time Jeongmin calls me Sam. It doesn’t sound bad or good coming from him, just weird.

Minwoo looks confused but Jeongmin glares at him and Minwoo gulps. “YAAAAA !! stop bulling Minwoo-ya” I yell at him. “Noona, but I have to go and I can’t leave you alone with him” Jeongmin tells me. “Aissh!! If you have to go, just go alone!!!” I say.

Minwoo looks at me “It is ok Noona. I actually have to go. It is getting late” I look at him and smile. I know he is just saying this to prevent me to fight with Jeongmin again so I just walk them to the door. They step out and start walking.

I see Minwoo turning around “Bye Noona!!” he says smiling and waving at me. Jeongmin also turns and says “Bye!!!” also smiling. I smile back to them and say “Bye Minwoo-ya. Bye Jeongmin-ah!!!” I can see Jeongmin smiling brightly at me and then both of them turn around and keep walking.

I close the door and realize I called him Jeongmin-ah. It is weird. When he is with Minwoo he seems so much like a kid, well more than he usually does but yet some of his actions, specially his smirks make him look like a man. I hear my tummy growl and realize I didn’t have lunch because I was talking with Jeongmin during the break.

I am really hungry but I am still worried about Donghyun. Now that Minwoo is gone, I don’t have an excuse to go to his house neither his work. I sigh. Calling him is my best shot. I take out my cellphone and call him. After calling him twice and him not answering I give up.

Maybe he is sleep at his house or maybe he is at work. I still want to know if he is ok so I step out of my house and go to his. I shouldn’t go through the window right now. I don’t know if he is sleeping or maybe he isn’t here at all. I just ring the bell and wait. One, two, three times but no one answers.

He must be at work. I sigh. I really want to see him and know if he his ok. Should I go to his work? That will be too much, right?? It will be really weird too!! And what do I say??? Donghyun I came here to know if you are ok because you didn’t go to school and I was really worried??? That will make my feelings for him really obvious.

My tummy growls and I am super hungry!!! I got it. I can say I am going to buy something to eat because there is nothing in my house. I start walking towards the restaurant where he works as a waiter and I arrive in no time. I sit in one of the tables and start looking around but I don’t see him anywhere.

I look down at the table depressed. Where could he be? He is not at home and not at work. Maybe he is at a friend’s house?

Suddenly I hear a voice asking me “Sam-ssi??”. I look up and see Hyunseong with a waiter uniform. “Hyunseong-ssi. Do you work here?” I ask him. “Yes, I started a few weeks ago. Actually Donghyun talked with the manager for me” he says shyly. “Do you know where he is? Has he come to work?” I ask him.

“I guess he is home. He called in to say he is sick and asked me to cover his shift” Hyunseong responds. He is sick??? At home??? But he didn’t answer the door. “Are you ok?” Hyunseong asks me. I am really worried right now. “Oh, I still have your history notes. I can give them you back if you wait a little” He tells me.

“I am sorry. Just give them to me tomorrow at school I really have to go now” I say and he nods. I stand up and start running towards Donghyun's house. I know what is wrong now. Not showing up at school, not answering either the phone or the door and calling sick at work. I sigh.

I am so stupid. I should have known ice cream wouldn’t fix it. He is suffering because of Eun Hye right now. I know that when he is really depressed sometimes he doesn’t want to do anything and sometimes he gets sick. He must really love her and miss her a lot.

STUPID SAM!!! YOU ARE SO SILLY!!! You want to confess your feelings to him but he is thinking of her ex girlfriend. He loves someone else and he is heartbroken.I can’t tell him how I feel. I keep running and reach his house. I ring the bell once, twice but no one answer.

What if he is really sick and he can’t move from his bed?? I know he is alone. He wouldn’t let his mom worry. I look at my watch and it is already 6 pm. His mom won’t be here until 9. What do I do?? I should have ringed the doorbell more times before.

I should have called him more. I should have just gotten in through the window. I feel like crying right now I don’t even know if he is ok. I ring the doorbell again and see the door slowly opening.When it is fully open I can see Donghyun standing there and looking at me. He looks like he just get out of bed.

I am so happy to see him. He doesn’t look sick. I feel relieved and I can breathe again.I was so worried. I can’t believe I didn’t come sooner to check on him.

Before I can think my arms move to his side and I am hugging him tightly while resting my head on his chest and closing my eyes.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello!!! just me updating!!!

Thanks for keep reading

Comment and subscribe if you want

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND!!!