Two: Shock and then what?

You are the only one

 

When class is finally over I stand up but before I can move I feel a hand stopping me, it is Donghyun.

“Sam, since it’s your birthday I am going to treat you today!”

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“There is no need to” I quickly say as I know how much time and effort Donghyun spends at his part time job every day after school. Just being him and his mom on the family, he has been working since we started middle school.

“Don’t worry” he winks at me and like reading my mind he adds while smiling happily “I make my own money and I decide how to spend it”. “What about Eun Hye, are you not going to eat with her?” I say but at that instant I regret it. SO STUPID SAM!!! Why do you bring her up? 

I really don’t want to hear what is coming next, I know he is going to say she will eat with us. “I already told her but she has to go to the gym for volleyball! Extra practice!!” I smile, it will be just the two of us. “Ok” I decide to take advantage of the situation since I am super hungry.

I didn't have breakfast in the morning!! STUPID ME running, not eating. “Then I want a huge soup bowl, beef for main course and don’t dare to forget the dessert” I say. He looks at me bluntly and says “Wow!! You sure have an appetite, not like most girls” 

That kind of hurt, so I am not Iike most girls or I am not even like a girl?? I guess I am not very girly for him unlike Eun Hye, she is really pretty and she is always wearing make up and cute dresses and skirts. I know that is HIS TYPE.

I whine a little while saying “Donghyun, You are being mean” he laughs at me “Sorry, I didn’t meant it in a bad way. Don’t get me wrong, I think it’s pretty cool” I blush a little “Well, this cool friend of yours will go to the bathroom and then meet you at the cafeteria” he puts two fingers on his head as a soldier saluting me and says playfully “Yes!” and then run out of the classroom.

As he walks or runs away I smile and finish putting my things away and head to the bathroom quickly. As I left the restroom I hear a voice saying happily “Sam-noona!” at first I freeze but then turn around just to see the same boy I met this morning.

Why is he acting like he knows me calling me by my name?? And what’s that about Sam-noona?? I don’t like him calling me like that!!! I look at him and he is smiling so happily that it took me off guard. He has such a BRIGHT AND SWEET SMILE.

“What is it?” I say “Noona, I am just coming to get an answer”. “What answer?” I don't get it. What is this guy talking about? He is so confusing! Talking about things I don’t understand! It is making me frustrated. “So, you haven’t opened the envelope I gave you yet?”

“No, not yet. Why??” he looks kind of disappointed and lowers his head saying “Don’t worry noona. I’ll wait until you read it” he looks more than disappointed, he looks so sad almost as he is about to cry, defenseless like a little child.

Before I knew it I am approaching him and patting his head, like a mother to a child, even though he is taller than me. He lifts his head and looks me in the eyes surprised, and then his eyes suddenly change to something mischievous. I panic, Why is he looking at me like that? Is he going to kill me or something?                         THIS ISN'T GOOD.

I try to move away but before I can he grabs my waist, pulls me close to him and kiss me softly on the left cheek. I push him away with all my strength but he just moves a little, he is so strong. He is still holding me and whispers on my ear “Noona, open the envelope and fast” then releases me and he just walks away.

I am confused as I walk towards the cafeteria. What has just happened? He looked so innocent I never expect for him to.........? WAIT!!! Did that guy really kissed me? What is wrong with him? I arrive to the cafeteria and see Donghyun sitting and waving at me. For a moment I forget what happened and smile while next to him.

“You took a long time” he tells me while looking at my red cheeks. Apparently I was blushing for what have happened “Did something happened?” he asks. “No, just a lot of people in the bathroom” I say while I sit down and start to drink my soup.

The food is delicious!!! my school’s cafeteria is really good plus Donghyun knows all of my favorite dishes, especially desserts! Pudding! Which I love the most. I really enjoy the last bite of pudding, SOOO GOD!!!!! by the way, I want more. Suddenly, I hear him laughing loudly. I look at him surprised and tell him “What is so funny??” . “You” he says and points at his right cheek.

“What is wrong with my cheek?” I ask. I remember the crazy guy and what he did! No way! Don’t tell me he put something on my cheek when he kissed me. He was just pranking me, THAT CRAZY DONGSAENG. As soon as I remember the kiss I feel my right cheek warm, I rub it but I see nothing weird on my fingers.

Then Donghyun moves his hand close to my left cheek and gently rubs it with his thumb. I can feel how with his touch my cheeks seem to automatically go on fire. He put his hand away and says “How is it that after all this years, you still manage to get dirty while eating pudding! You love it too much!”

I look at him while he eats the pudding on his thumb. He looks so y while eating it; I wish he could…….... NO, WAIT!!! I have to stop this thought! I can’t think about him in that way! “There is nothing wrong with loving too much” is all I could say. “I know” he answers while looking at my face but quickly looks away

Then he looks through the window like he is deep in his thoughts. I know him well, he would normally respond with something like: You are such a child!! mock me or he would say something funny. What is wrong with him? Is he ok? Is he feeling sick? “Are you ...…” My question is interrupted by the bell. It is time to go back to class.

He stands up and says “Let’s go, we better hurry”. He grabs my wrist and we both begin to run towards class. I wish so much for him to grab my hand instead of my wrist but he just doesn’t. We arrive just in time, the teacher enters the clasroom behind us and class began. I spend the class trying to make eye contact, to talk but he doesn’t even look at me once. I KNOW SOMETHING IS WRONG!!

As class goes by and I keep looking at him I remember the first time I noticed that he had become a man. It was the first year of high school and it was the first trimester. As always we were doing a project together so we were at my house studying. After we finished, we decided to watch a movie, it was a chick flick that I really wanted to see and even though he didn’t like those kinds of movies he sat down with me to watch it.

I didn’t surprise when he fall sleep in the middle of the movie, but then his head ended up leaning on my shoulder, I turned to see him and his lips caught my eyes. They were so tempting almost as if THEY WERE ASKING ME TO KISS THEM. I kept looking at him and noticed that he had a strong well defined jaw, his nose was perfect, his lashes were a bit short but really pretty, and he had strong eyebrows.

I was mesmerized by him and totally forgot about the movie. He was breathing deeply and I could see how his wide chest was filled with air, again and again. How did his face and body look so grown up? He was older than me just by months, OK! almost a year and yet he looked SO STRONG, SO MANLY AND................. SO Y.

I was shocked because of my own thoughts. When I was 12 I knew I liked him but that day at my 14’s I knew I also wanted him as a man. The whole time as I watched him my heart felt warm and slowly began to felt hot. Then he suddenly opened his eyes and my heart jumped so much that I thought he would notice. I turned towards the TV and said “You fall sleep” like reproaching him.

He didn’t say a word, he just closed his eyes again and his head stayed there leaning on me. Since that moment, I felt conscious about him. The half an hour until the movie ended I could feel my heart jumping like crazy inside my chest and I couldn’t do anything to stop it.

Class ends and I wake up from my daydream, I realize Donghyun is already gone. I step out of the class and start walking towards the garden, I want to sit down for a while and think about what is that might be worrying him. Could it be his part time job?? Or maybe his mom?? Is she alrigth?? 

At that time I see Doghyun walking really fast. I follow him even know I shouldn’t, I knew he is going to Eun Hye’s class and walk her home but instead of going towards her class he keeps walking on the pat that takes to the school’s garden.

As he arrives, he just sits on the ground. There is definitely something wrong. I approach him slowly as I say “Is everything ok?” he turns and looks at me. I notice that his eyes are really sad. “What is wrong?” I ask him.

He just looks at the ground and says in a really low voice “Eun Hye broke up with me” 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading!!! I was so happy to see that at least one person have read what I write.

I am REALLY REALLY happy!!! Special thanks for my first suscriber : kazuoyuki.                                                                    You hold a special place in my heart now hehe.

Thanks for reading!!! Coment and suscribe too.

And most importantly ENJOY!!!

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND