Fifteen: Headache

You are the only one

 

I walk towards my seat looking down because I don’t want to see Donghyun. I just want to prevent my heart to ache more at least for a bit. Finally the teacher starts the class and begins to explain the subjects for today.

I turn around and face the sit next to mine. Instead of Donghyun being there like everyday Hyunseong it is sitting there while looking at the teacher. I rub my eyes and keep staring at him.

What??? Where is Donghyun?? In that moment I see Hyunseong looking back at me.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hyunseong is looking at me with a confused look but I can’t stop looking at him. Why is he sitting here instead of Donghyun?? Where is he?? Hyunseong seems to read my mind and tilts his head back pointing at the end of the class. I turn around and see Donghyun seating on Hyunseong’s usual sit.

I feel my heart stopping its beat and I quickly look down to my book and try to calm down. Why did they change sits?? Maybe Donghyun doesn’t want to look at me after yesterday?? Maybe he is gross out by the idea of me liking him?? Maybe it is his way of telling me that he doesn’t want to see me anymore??

I couldn’t blame him for that. Two people that know each other for that long like us would normally think about each other as brother and sister, right? That is what he feels about me. He looks at me just like a little sister and nothing else. He will never look at me as a girl he could date.

“Sam-ssi, are you ok?” I hear Hyunseong asking and I look at him. Why did he seem so blurry??  “Sam, what is wrong? Why are you crying?” he asks softly. Crying?? I touch my check and feel the warm tears on it. “It hurts” is all I can say in a whisper. He looks at me worried but I can’t stop my tears.

In a few seconds Hyunseong tells the teacher that I am sick and takes me to the nurse while everyone in our class is looking at us. I just look down and keep crying quietly. When we arrive at the nurse office, the lady receives us and sits me on the bed “Miss, what is wrong? Where does it hurt?” she asks.

My heart, it hurts too much. It feels like it has been torn apart. My tears slow down and I say “my head, it hurts”. The nurse gives me a couple of pills and I swallow them. “They will make you sleep but after that you will be fine” she says smiling and leaves the room.

Hyunseong is sitting on a chair next to me and looks at me with a very worried look. “Sam is everything ok?” he asks me. “Yes, you heard the nurse I will be fine after sleeping” I say wiping my tears. “I don’t mean that” he says scratching his head nervously. “I mean why did Donghyun asked me to change sits and why did you cry when you saw him? Did you two have a fight or something?” he asks shyly.

I don’t say a word. I don’t want to lie to Hyunseong but I don’t want him to know what happened either. “Everything is fine” I say to him with a fake smile. He just sighs and smiles at me “I really hope so”. He stands up and says “I have to go to class now but I will come back and check on you” he goes out of the room.

I lie down on the bed and sigh. I am grateful to Hyunseong, I own him big time but why am I so weak?? Why I couldn’t control myself when I saw him?? He didn’t even look at me or talk to me. Why did my feelings take over me like that?? with those thoughts in my mind I drift off to sleep.

I wake up and see the nurse next to me. “Are you feeling better now, dear?” she asks me. “Yes” I answer. “Go back to your classroom now” she says. I take my backpack and walk to the hallway but instead of going to my classroom I go to the school’s garden and sit on the bench.

I take out my sketch book and I start to draw the garden. I love drawing. It always calms me down and makes my mind forget about everything. I just keep drawing until I feel something poking my shoulder. I turn around and see Minwoo looking at me. “Noona, your drawing is beautiful” he says.

I look at him surprised and hide my sketchbook. “Minwoo-ya what are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be in class?” I ask. “But it is lunch break” he says confused. “Already?” he just nods. “Noona are you feeling better right now? Hyunseong hyung told me you were sick earlier” he says looking worried.

“I am fine now. I just had a headache” I say smiling. “So we are still going to eat ice cream later?” he asks excited. “Yes we are” I answer. “I will go meet you at your classroom so we can all go together, ok?” I say and Minwoo nods smiling. “Great noona!! I will go eat now” he walks away.

I stay sitting there until lunch break is over and slowly walk back to my class. I enter and see all of my classmates looking at me but my eyes only see Donghyun who is busy reading some book. I reach my spot and sit down. “Sam, how are you feeling?” Hyunseong asks me. “I am fine. Thank you so much” I say to him.

The teacher come back and class begins again. After hours of not paying attention, school ends. “Hyunseong, do you want to go to eat ice cream with Minwoo and some other people??” I ask him. It is the least I can do after he helped me. I see him blushing “I am sorry but I have to talk with Donghyun” he answers.

“It is ok, maybe some other time” I say smiling and he nods. “Bye, Hyunseong” I say and walk away of the classroom heading to find my friends. I am at the door and walk in slowly and see Minwoo smiling and waving at me. “Noona!! You are here to see me. You are such a good girlfriend!” I hear Jeongmin a most yelling.

His whole class is looking at me now. AISH!!! THIS GUY!!! SAYING WEIRD THINGS AS ALWAYS!!! “YAA!! I am not here to see you. I was looking for Minwoo” I say loud enough for everyone to hear and see the twins bursting into laughs. I walk to Minwoo and say to him smiling “Minwoo-ya, let’s go” he smiles back.

We walk out of the room together and Minwoo starts laughing “Noona, you shouldn’t be so mean to hyung” he says. “He is always saying things that make me mad but you are right” I say to him. I pop my head into the classroom and look at Jeongmin who is yelling to Kwangmin and Youngmin.

“Hey! Are you coming??” I say to them and they smile and come out quickly. We all start walking to the ice cream store and we arrive i no time. We all order and have fun together until it is time to pay. “Noona, don’t you think hyung should pay since he has more money than the rest of us?” Youngmin says.

“Sure, I was planning to pay for noona anyway” he says smiling. “No, you should pay for all of us” Kwangmin says and Minwoo nods happily. I don't know if he is happy because of the ice cream or for not having to pay, he has been happy since we enter the store. Apparently he becomes hyper whenever he eats ice cream.

“Guys, you shouldn’t pick on Jeongmin-ah like that” I say while crossing my arms. “Noona, you are defending me. I knew you would love me!!!” Jeongmin says smiling. The twins and Minwoo start laughing loudly and I just sigh. After all everyone pays for their own part and they all walk me home.

.

.

Since that day a week had past. A most every single day I will hang out with Jeongmin, Minwoo Youngmin and Kwangmin. We will go to Jeongmin’s house, to the park or to the movies. I have grown closer to all of them and also with Hyunseong.  

Since we start sitting together we talk everyday and he will sometimes hang out with me and the other guys too. But I haven't talked to Donghyun since the day I confessed to him. He has been avoiding me, I know that. It makes me sad that he doesn’t even want to look at me.

I have been written to Leena everyday and she tells me that I have to give him some time to think but I really miss Donghyun. We have been together forever and it hurts me a lot not being able to be with him. I really wish I haven’t said anything about my feelings.

It was Friday when I hear his name again “Sam. I have to talk with you about Donghyun” Hyunseong says with a serious expression.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello!!!!

It is a double update!!!!

 

 

Don't forget to check their Japanese debut single "Be my shine"

Here is a pic of their japanese debut:

Boyfriend%2B-%2BBe%2BMy%2BShine%2B-Kimi%

 

The video will be posted in their official japan youtube page:

http://www.youtube.com/user/boyfriendjp

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND