Height:173. Age: 22 :Male

10 Million Baozi

 

Note: This is a double update! I updated with Chapter 26 and 27 so make sure you read 26 first ^ ^ ...anyway, moving on~

 

 

 

"Hannie~" Yoogeun cooed, tightening his hold on the worn out deer.

 

Luhan just finished taping the last stack of fliers in his hand to the light poll.

 

He crouched down to meet the little one's level with a pale, almost lifeless face. his unkept hair that was now pitch black hidden under a blue baseball cap.

His once beuatiful doe like eyes were now swollen with deep dark circles to match.

 

It was unbearably pitiful.

 

"Yeah little bun?" Luhan croaked with a sad smile, pinching the toddlers cheeks.

 

Even his voice didn't sound like him....

 

Still, he holds on to that one last shred of hope.

Whether it's pointless, absurd, or vain, whether it will one day consume him or drive him to insanity; he won't let go of the only thing that keeps him going.

 

He wipes the toddler's tears with the sleeve of his black hoodie and then brushes away his own.

 

"Do you think appa forgot about me?" He sniffles, A bubble of snot forming around his small nostrils.

 

The rotten misery and heartache that is slowly devouring the black haired boy was making Yoogeun regret ever saying anything.

 

"N-never mind ap-"

 

He is cut off by the irritation that emits from the doe-eyes boy.

Yoogeun freezes as he stares in awe at this new emotion that his appa shows other than despair.

It made him seem almost normal.

 

Almost.

 

"Ya!  Do you think your dad would ever forget you so easily!!? When he fed you, bathed you, and tucked you in!? He's your APPA! he loves you! No one can ever forget you stupid!" Luhan is left slightly gasping for air. He doesn't remember ever talking so much in one full breath.

 

"He won't forget you!"

 

"My mommy did." The little one muttered. Hanging his head low to the ground as if there wasn't enough strength in the world that could lift it up.  

 

Luhan sighs, his small face in his hands, unable to respond.

 

That twerp is right. His mother was ill. She couldn't even remember the date let alone her two most precious sons.

 

"Your daddy’s diffrent..." Luhan reassured with a sad smile.

 

The toddler fixates his cheerless eyes on the others face; searching for any truth in his words.

 

"What about you?....will daddy forget you?"

 

Luhan's smile fades away almost instantly.

 

He closes his eyes and he can see him.

The sound of his voice sends him reeling.

He stands there and yet he is still miles away. Lost.

 

It's been almost 2 months love, Do you still remember what you left?

 

Luhan flicks the toddlers delicate forehead, chuckling at his scowl.

 

Luhan hands him a stack of fliers and a little blue sticky tape.

"Stop being lazy and keep working."

 

Yoogeun nods, picking up his step stool and walking over to the next poll.

 

Luhan watches the toddler tapping the flier messily to the poll before going to the next one.


 

His attention now on the black and white picture of his bun looking at is as if its the most cherished thing in the world.

Name:Kim Minseok

Height: 173cm

: Male

Age: 22.

Missing Since: June 6th, 2013 (5 months ago)

Reward: Name your price.

Side note: this boy belongs to the headmaster of the Lu corporation so if you so as much touch a hair on his head or fall head over heels for him, Master Lu will kill you himself.

Oh, and he also looks like a steamed bun.

 

His heart shattered into a million pieces when he began taping it to the un-attractive pole.

 

Before going on to the next one, he takes gentle fingers to brush those soft white cheeks.

 

"Don't you dare forget about me you punk..."

 

 

 

 

 

Sehuns point of view :

 

I stare at the brand new paint can on the floor with disgust. I tap it lightly not wanting to catch the ugly.

 

"Why did you pick this one out of all the colors? Did the store not have anything else?"  I whined.

 

My color blind best friend is obviously offended. "Minseok told me to get the brightest color!"

 

"So you pick the one that looks like piss?"

 

"If your piss is that bright then you should really go and get that checked out. You worry me." Minseok's voice was heard from the top of the stairwell.

 

I worry him?

 

My ears suddenly feel hot and that's when I knew I was blushing.

 

Wait, why the am I blushing when he's talking about piss!? Stop being stupid Sehun!

 

Still, I couldn't stop my idiotic grin that is apparently glued to my face.

 

"Don't worry about me Minnie, my pee comes out just fine"  I say in my most lovely dovely voice and not really paying any attention to how weird that just sounded.

 

Which must have been pretty ing weird because Minseok gave baekhyun a pretty awkward look.

 

Why can't I just crawl in hole and die!? Please swallow me in you ugly floor! I mentally yanked my hair out at the embarrassment of it all.

 

"Uh, I guess I won't then..."

 

"...."

 

"...."

 

Baekhyun broke the most awkward silence I ever had with a scoff, making his way to god knows where.

 

It took me a bit of a while to notice that Baekhyun’s eyes were a bit red and his clothes reeked of alcohol….

 

"Prude" I hear the diva mutter and made a mental note to hide all his eyeliner...scratch that, I'll break them all.

 

Minseok took wobbly steps down the stairwell struggling to reach the end.

 

Panics seeps over me thinking he is sick but then I noticed the giant buckets of paint brushes and old newspapers.

 

Omg! More newspapers! How many are there in this house! No matter how many ing newspapers I throw away they still manage to creep back in!'

 

"Oh! Let me help you with that!" I take the load of his hands leaving him empty handed.

 

I felt a bit hesitant at first, I mean, he is a guy and no guy wants to be treated like some helpless damsel in distress right? Plus, even though I think we have gotten a bit closer because of last night I still think he's still uncomfortable with me.

 

He scratches the back of his neck shyly and the next thing that happens I could have sworn I could see pink rose petals and sparkles radiating in the background.

 

he smiles.

 

"Thanks Hunnie"

 

Hunnie

 

I guess it was a tornado or some sort of satanic gust of wind but my landed with a painful sting.

buckets of paint brushes scattered on the cement floor and the old newspapers swaying around the air in a tight mess.

 

"Omg! Are you alright!!!?" Minseok came rushing down the stairs to my pathetic aid.

 

"Y-yeah...the wind." I slurred still drunk over my own little pet name."

 

The latter gave me a ‘what the face’ and waved his hand over my face."

 

I see baekhyun appear out of no where and lazily start to pick up the old newspapers from the floor.

"Do us all a favor and never call him 'Hunnie' again please."

 

Minseok looked confused but nodded anyway.

 

"Don't listen to him! He thinks hes cool because he steals his mum's makeup bag" I whispered loud enough for my best friend to here.

 

Minseok laughs and I joined in right after.

 

It felt almost heavenly the way the sounds of our laughter matched so perfectly together.  

 

I gazed into those alluring yet angelic eyes wondering how it's possible to be so charming.

 

an explosion of total peace and serenity overwhelmed me the second he captured my gaze....

 

He makes good company. Company, that’s All that it is.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyuns point of view:

 

There's a big difference between me and Sehun.

 

It's painful.

I can only watch as my best friend fed off such doomed and hopeless feeling like a leech. It's repulsive seeing his guard slowly fading away the more he spend time with our new guest.

seeing the way his eyes lit up the moment he walks into the room was nothing until this very moment.

I thought the foolishness and indiscreet blushing was bad but this was far worse.

 

He saw the way his best friend stared at he as if he was drugging himself with the thought of possibly finding the love his lfe. So loving and gentle, yet such a pipe dream, nothing but a pilot light.

He knew those feelings were only one sided the moment he saw the meaning behind the bun’s gaze.

Friendship.

 

Minseok only saw him as something he has to deal with before he gets back to the one true person he actually cares for.


 

Baekhyun hated seeing Sehun being into a blind emotion that will forever be one sided and doomed from the start.

 

He hated the fact that it wasn't the only reason why his blood boiled and and the knuckles of his fist itched like mad.

 

He put his attention back to the smaller one. Hating the way he laughed with him like they knew each other for years. Giving him the attention his best friend leeched on.

 

Minseok ruffled his hair affectionately. Even though it wasn't nothing more than that it made Baekhyun feel only numbness. And then an anger and sadness surged through him with so much power, he knew not what to do. His heart stopped beating.

 

“I’m going to take a walk” Baekhyun spat. Leaving Sehun and Minseok utterly confused.


 

Why can't you look at me that way Minnie?

 

The difference between me and Sehun, is that I actually know when I’m starting to like someone.

 

Baekhyun stared into the distance as he marched out of their house. This time, leaving the door wide open...

 

 

 

A/N

 

Pinkselfie:

 

Double update

 

I get really discouraged if I should continue this fic or not so please leave comments telling me your thoughts ^ ^ .I hope you all liked this chapter! Thank you so much for reading this really long fic. I know it's been about a year since I started it so it really amazez me seeing some people still reading this :').

 

To all of those at Kcon, I hope you have fun and say Hi to Xiumin for me ^ ^.

 

Until Next time~ Annyeong!