Streaks Of Gray

10 Million Baozi


Nobody’s P.O.V



You know that feeling of complete terror you get for no reason at all. Kind of like a gut feeling of knowing that at this very moment you are in danger...and completely screwed.

The kind of feeling where every bone in your body tells you to run.
to hide
to scream
to beg for any kind of mercy...

Although his eyes were pitched black, Minseok could see the revenge crafted from hell.


but the boy across the shabby looking coffee shop only stared.
nothing more; nothing less.

yet Minseok could feel his pulse beating in his stubby ears, blocking out all other sound except the breath that was raggedly moving in and out of his mouth at regular, gasping intervals.

he found himself staring back. No matter how hard minseok tried, he couldn't break away from his chains.

Nothing else mattered.

The connection had to be held, if it broke... he feels that he won’t be able to live to see another day.

Minseok had never felt so certain of anything else in his life. He could no longer control his hands; they were shaking in an odd rumbling rhythm as the colour drained from his already pale face.
but regardless, he still held his gaze, willing himself not to run, not to hide and not to scream. willing himself not to beg.

Minseok had no idea what was so terrifying about him, Was it that arrogant smirk on his face? or the way his dark blonde hair lit up with streaks of gray that drooped over his cold eyes?  

Minseok bit hard on his lips, it wasn’t the smirk or his cold eyes or the way he fiddled with his straw as if waiting for his kill.
it was the fact that it was directed at him and only him. It was because that boy who despite having such a spine chilling aura was surprisingly young, beautiful, charming, but overall dangerous and was walking towards him.

“Baozi!! I’m still waiting!!! KISS ME!” Luhan whined impatiently, his eyes still closed and lanky body leaning over their chestnut table; his puckered lips and nose covered in whipped cream.

“Baozi?” Luhan peeked under his long lashes to the unresponsive dumpling and immediately grew alarmed at his tortured expression.

Luhan was just about to wave his hand over his boyfriend's perfect face until he was cut midway by the figure of the beautiful boy who slid in the booths of the table.

 

 

Minseok's Point of View

“Long time no see, little prince.” he said in a condescending tone.
He smiled at my boyfriends messy face and picked up the nearest napkin from his seat, sliding it over to Luhan’s side.

Luhan only sat there stunned.
For a moment, I thought the redness in his cheeks were because he was blushing.
My heart was ready to drop to my stomach and my mind was so very nearly close to hyperventilating but it was just him getting eminently angry...To the point where the other customers were starting to notice.

….which is still not a good sign, I mean angry Luhan can get a bit scary but I admit it was a huge relief.

The grey haired boy easily ignored Luhan’s knuckles turning white and focused his attention back to me.

he smiled.

just smiled.

and again, that horrid feeling of fear and anxiety immersed over me.

Although horrifying, It was mesmerizing.

It was breathtaking.

“And you must be Xiumin! Last time I saw you, you had that shaggy black hair and chubbier cheeks! tell me! Who’s making you starve like this? Is it that stupid prince over there with whipped cream all over his face?” he chuckled darkly, giving my cheeks a tight squeeze.

“You’re still so cute!” he cooed.

Xiumin....
DID HE JUST CALL ME XIUMIN!?

I was just about to interrogate him and smack his hands away but my outraged bambi already beat me to it.

“THE DO YOU WANT!” Luhan roared, securing his iron grip on the younger ones arm who even he was a bit taken aback.

Apart from being a tad bit scary, Angry Luhan can be exceptionally hot!-

which is what I would be thinking if it wasn’t for the fact that my boyfriend managed to spill my strawberry frappuccino all over my clothes.

…..third time this week...

“I’m so sorry Baozi!” Luhan’s voice softened passing me the napkins that was supposed to be for his face that was still covered in the whip cream I won’t be getting now.

“So it’s Baozi now?” The gray haired boy said curiously.

I only glared in response.

I have no idea why but this guy with his weird smile and stupid grey hair as if he was in some Rookie boy band gives me the creeps.

“You. Shut up! don’t act like you know him!” Luhan snarled and proceeded to reach inside his bag and fish out a small towel for me.
(It’s only necessary that my luhan carries a towel for me everywhere just in case this happens again. Which it did.)

“Oh, But I do.”  the other said coyly, giving me a suggestive wink that Luhan was far too busy collecting napkins to notice or else I’m sure he would have at least attempted to beat him up to a pulp.

“Please tell me you're not some kid I met at camp and can’t remember.”
I said boredly not bothering to make eye contact with him whatsoever.
Mainly because whenever I do I somehow cower down to his stare.

“Hey!” Luhan whined, clearly offended to what I said.

“Omg come here!!” I said in annoyance and quickly wiped his mouth roughly with my sweater, unable to take him seriously with the mess on his face.

In the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of the gray haired boy making some sort of motion with his hand.

It reminded me of that time in the ferris wheel when Luhan tapped the glass to signalize the fireworks...

My gut was warning me to be prepared;to be on guard.

…He’s signaling something!

“What do you want!?” My tone straight to the point; going with my gut feeling.

“That’s easy....”



The main door of the coffee shop suddenly ruptured open shattering it’s glass into a million pieces.


“You.”
…...





Three men in suits came barging in; their black masks hiding their faces as they lifted their right arms high in the air.

The cries of the innocent people around us were drowned entirely by the deafening sounds of gunshots.

“EVERYBODY OUT!!!” the bulkier one shouted, his voice alarming but mostly spine chilling.

Herds of people rushed towards the exit doors clinging desperately onto their loved ones.





A nightmare. It has to be right?

I only froze. as if the soles of my feet were glued to the wooden floors...then the tallest of the three focused his attention on our table. His eyes sparkled with confidence. A look that read he found his target.

He was staring straight at Luhan.

No.

A nightmare. Just a nightmare.

the gray haired boy remained unfazed; wearing the same expression as when I first saw him. he adjusted the color of his shirt, giving me a reassuring smile.

A smile that read: this is real.

the hooded man flashed a devilish grin and made his way towards Luhan in swift and terrorizing steps; squeezing his gun tighter with every footfall.
The man was emotionless but I could still see the malicious grin of a walking devil.

I stared at luhan in pure terror and dread. but he only kept his gaze onto the floor. His face pale; showing nothing but fear.

Luhan! run! don’t just sit there do something!!

the man was now only a few feet away from our table.

No. stop!

Minseok!
Do something!
Move!
Anything!
IT’S LUHAN!

 

 


Luhan’s Point Of View

"A cold sweat dripped down my forehead. It was only one drop. Just a mere drop. but It felt as though my whole body was drenched in that sweat of anxiety.


My eyes remained on the floor as I feel the Fear crippling me, it’s consuming me with every passing breath. freezing every muscle of my body even though I can tell I am shaking on the outside.

I could feel the rays of sunlight start to reveal itself from the puff of white clouds. a bastion of warm comfort in a moment of primal terror.  
I glanced over my bun as I remembered how beautiful he always looked under the sun.


I smiled, I was right. even with that expression, he’s still beautiful.
I shut my eyes when the man extended his arm that held the gun...

All the things I would leave behind. My family, my friends, everyone I loved.  But most of all, I thought of him.
The rest was just small grains of sand.


My body started to quiver from the pure adrenaline coursing through my veins. Everything seemed to move slowly, a few seconds seemed like years.


Suddenly, A shadow collided with my sight. blocking my view, forming a human barrier in front of me.



protecting me....

 

 

 


A/N

 

So...SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER!!! 

 

here is this pictures of Xiuhan!

 

 

 

 

Oh! and I'm going to make room for this just because I'm a shawol and their comeback was perfect <3

 

Leave comments please~and thank you for subscribing and putting up with me <33