Little Prince

10 Million Baozi

No’one point of view

Children passed the ruckus inside the photo booth with confused looks clutching the secure hands of their parents. they couldn't see what was going on due to the black curtains but they could sure hear the demented screams and laughter coming from two maniacs in a photo booth.

“YA DON’T KISS ME THERE! ON CAMERA!!” Minseok screeched.

“BUT I DID AEGYO FOR YOU IN THE LAST TWO SHOTS!” Luhan argued.

“HOW CAN YOU GO FROM SUCH AN INNOCENT POSE TO SUCH A DIRTY ONE!”

“WATCH ME!”
Another scream was heard and the children scattered with wet eyes spewing how somthing about the photo booth being possessed.

“JUST KISS ME!” The blonde and dainty boy barked jokingly.
“there is only 3 seconds left Luhan!”
“THEN KISS ME!”
“NO!”
the shutter click of the camera went off announcing that it’s done with the 3rd photo.
The screen lit up, popping up the photo and showing two blurred figures that looked like they were about to fight.

“Great. Now look what happened” Minseok whined
“Told you, you should have kissed me.” Luhan said with a smug look.
and they both broke into laughter.
*Click*

…..
The two were oblivious to the fact that Luhan’s new chauffeur going by the name of Kim Joon Myeon snatched the photo stripped as he walked past the booth in silence.
….

The two stepped out the curtains to collect the strip only to find an empty slot.
“THIS THING ATE MY PICTURE!!” Luhan shouted hysterically.
How they haven’t gotten kicked out of the amusement park, is a mystery to every child that walks past them.


Kim Joon Myeon knocked on the grand polished doors of the office.
The Photo strip still in his possession as he heard the intimidating voice of a woman.
“Come in.”

He took a deep breath and opened the wooden doors with ease.
Kim JoonMyeon walked towards the middle aged women sitting in her powerful chair; her eyes fixated on a pile of documents that read “Lu Corporation.”

He noticed an unfamiliar handsome face that stood next to her with a blank expression.

He’s young, must be new I guess. he thought, taking his eyes away from the good looking blond boy who even resembled the young master.

He bowed respectfully and like a ticking bomb placed the photo strip on her desk for her to see.

“The heir to the Lu corporation was seen with the gardener at an amusement park at 9:30 pm”
He spoke every word without guilt, he was only following orders after all.

she placed her long fingers on the strip of paper and traced over the foolish and shameful smile of her son; her nails digging in the face of the boy next to him making a scratch along his pale cheek.

“Discard of this. and bring him to me” she spoke calmly, handing over the strip to Joongmyeon as he nodded to the new order.

“Wait!” the boy who was standing there motionless spoke.
he turned his direction to the head of the company and cleared his throat.
“I will bring him to you Mrs. Lu”

Joonmyeon stared at the new boy in total shock.
Stupid rookie is using informal tone! Mrs. Lu? what is he thinking! he thought.
But the powerful woman only nodded.

The dirty blonde haired boy extended his hand and took the photo strip from Joonmyeon before giving a 90 degree bow to the witch.

he was just about to open the doors until he heard his name being called.

“Oh Sehun.”

the young boy turned his head at the witch.

“Use any means necessary”

“Yes Mam.” and with that he closed the grand doors.

…..
Sehun’s eyes scanned the picture before crushing it in his hand.
An evil smirk playing on his lips.

“I finally found you my little prince.”

 

 

 

A/N

....Sorry sehun but every love story needs it's rival!

Have a Happy New Years guys!

Hope you liked the triple update <3

I love you!!!!!

Annyeong!

 

p.s I will proof read it when I wake up. It's 5:30 am and I need my sleep ><