Tower Of Terror

10 Million Baozi

 

Chapter 13
Luhan’s pov
“Two please.” I ordered from the guy in booth.
The ticket guy’s jaw dropped and his eyes looked like they were going to pop out of their sockets. What the hell?
“Mister Luhan! This is such a surprise! Everything is on the house for you! What brings you here?”
My baozi shot me a questioning look and mouthed, “Who the hell is he?”
I smiled at my adorable bun’s reaction and raised our glued hands to my chest.
“I’m on a date! Isn’t he gorgeous?” I grinned at the man who was obviously taken aback, but laughed anyway.
I think the nails digging into my skin gave away that baozi wasn’t happy with my response.
“He sure is! How did you manage to get such a pretty boy?” The ticket booth said flirtaciously, locking eyes with my bun and giving him a teasing wink.
Okay, that’s it! Chats over.
I reached into my back pocket and took out a 100 dollar bill from my wallet.
“He’s mine. Keep the change.”
I led my baozi to the opening gates that were spewing an enormous amount of bubbles, surrounding us completely- it felt magical.
I was just about to comment on them when my bun gave me a light punch on my arm.
“Ow! What was that for!?” I whined as I rubbed my arm dramatically.
“Why did you tell him that? You could get in really big trouble! Do you even know who you are!? What if you like get arrested or something!? Or worse! Are you an idiot?!” Baozi shouted, receiving weird looks from a bunch of moms with a kids in their arms.
I couldn’t help the huge smile that was spreading across my face. His furious expression was just too much, plus he was worried about me!
“Has anyone ever told you that you look really really hot when you’re mad?”  I teased, desperate to see him blush one more time.
Surprisingly, his expression only morphed into one of smugness which only made him 2 times hotter.
“Yes, as a matter of fact… I get that all the time.” My baozi winked and made his way through the opening gates clocking his head to the side motioning me to follow.
For a moment I froze in place. Just a routine pause to register how incredibly y my baozi is.
….Wait? WHAT DID HE JUST SAY!?
“Wait up!! WHO SAID THAT TO YOU!?!” I yelled as I ran towards him, but my bun only laughed in response.
“YA!! GIVE ME NAMES! Is it that dumb Tao? Or your stupid water boy Jongin?!”
“He prefers to be called Kai for your information.”  The obvious playful smile lurking at the ends of his perfect  lips.
“……You messing with me?” I asked failing to sound threatening in any way.
My Baozi shot me a wide happy grin that made my insides melt at the sight.
“….Hmm maybe”
“Well you shouldn’t do that.”
“And why is that”
“Because… then I get jealous.” 
I said innocently and gave him my best pout but it wasn’t anywhere near as good as my buns.
Still, his face flushed crimson red.
So cute.
That’s it. It’s going to be my secret mission to make him blush at least six times tonight.
Starting with this one.
“W-Wh-why are you so weird….” He stuttered cutely. My heart clenched.
“LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDIIIIIIIEEEEEEES AND GENTLEMEN!!! COME ON UP TO THE TOWER OF TERROR WHERE YOU WILLL DROP  200 FEET IN THE AIR!!! DON’T BE SCARED!! YOU MIGHT MAKE IT DOWN! COME ON UP TO THE TOWER OF TERROR!!
My Baozi raised his eyebrows and shot me a challenging look…..
“No.”
I took my baozi hands and led him where he can’t kill himself.
“Why nooottt!! I don’t want to ride the teacups yet!” My bun whined.
“Of course we’re not going to ride the teacups baozi. You could hit yourself on the one of the cups and then you faint and die. I was talking about that.” I said pointing to the petting zoo.
My baozi crossed his arms over his chest and eyed me with ire.
“Luhan.”
“…You’re right. What if the donkey bites your finger off and then you bleed to death!”
“Luhanniieee! But I want to go on the tower of terror.” My sweet Baozi whined; shaking my arm like a child.
So. ing. Cute!
I peered over the tower once more taking in it’s pure evilness and the grossness of it all.
I gulped.
“Please! It looks like fun and I really want to go with you!”
With you?
With me?
Before I knew it we were already being seated on one of the rusty half broken seats that looked like they were about to split into four the second I got on!
Unbelievable! Who was in charge on the engineering of these rides!! I WANT NAMES!
Okay….well maybe I’m exaggerating but still!
BUT SO HELP ME GOD IF I HEAR BUT A SLIGHT LITTLE CREEK I WILL BUY THIS CARNIVAL AND TURN IT INTO A ‘HOW TO CONSTRUCT A ROLLER COASTER SAFLEY’’ SCHOOL!
“This is so exciting!!! Aren’t you excited!!?”
My overly enthusiastic bun was nearly bouncing off his seat desperately waiting for the woman to come around and fasten our seatbelts.
I looked up at the giant tower above me that looked even more vicious than before.
“I’m going to cry.”
“Oh stop being so dramatic!” My bun giggled.
“OKAAAAYYY GUYS! BE PREPARED TO LAUNCH IN 2 MINUTES!!”
Breathe Luhan, Breath.
“THIS IS GOING TO BE SO COOL!!”
ING BREATH!!
How I wish I could grab my bun’s warm and comforting hand but I was too frozen in place. My voice slowly losing it’s sound and my body going numb.
“Baozi, if we die, I just want to tell you that….I told you so” My volume barely higher than a whisper.
His adorable laughter consumed me.
“1 MINUTES GUYS!!”
If that stupid announcer reminds me one more time/again of how much time I have left for my death I will exclude him from my “how to build roller coaster safely” school!!!
“You’re scared of heights.” It wasn’t question but I answered anyways.
“Mmm, When we were 5, I accidently bumped into you while we were at the top of the pyramid on the playground. You fell and scraped your knees and elbows; I couldn’t save you, I didn’t even try...I just watched you fall.
That day, you didn’t talk to me for a whole hour.”
My Baozi just stared blankly at me. A small smile forming on his delicate lips as he reached over and tightly grasped my hand.
“I’m sorry I let you fall.”
“I forgive you.”
I smiled.
“I know.”
“AND BLAST OFF!!!”
“I love you Baozi.”
 
 
A/N
 
 
Very short chapter I know :(. 
Thank you for commenting and subscribing
cookies to you all!!!
 
by the way, I'm actually writing this on my phone as I am on my way to the amusement park! 
Except I'm not going on a date with neither a Bambi or his bun....
 
will update soon 2-3 days ^ ^
 
thanks to my beautiful beta.