Get Me Out

10 Million Baozi

MINSEOK P.O.V

 

No one was supposed to find those. The fun I was attempting to have with Sehun almost made me forget the secret I was keeping from them. Almost. The last anchor of the life that had been taken from me, the man who made me feel truly alive for the first time since my father passed. I could never forget him, no matter how much Sehun obviously wanted me to. When he lifted the mattress, my heart stopped. I didn’t even know why I cared, they were the ones keeping me hostage after all. I should hide whatever the I want to hide. But somehow, I felt like it needed to be secret, maybe because then my charade of being okay in this situation- when I really really wasn’t- would be exposed or maybe even because I knew it would hurt Sehun, who was supposedly only under “orders” and is probably just some really nice and sweet kid.

 

I stared blankly at the small blotchy pictures of Luhan and countless retellings of his boundless efforts to find me. It’s the only thing keeping me from going entirely insane. Everyday I felt a little more suffocated. I was drowning in my own misery and I just.... wanted my family back. My eyes fogged and I could feel the tears pooling as well as hysteria building up in my chest, I couldn’t deal with this any more.

 

No more! No more! I thought while shaking my head manically.

 

“What is this?”  Sehun’s voice sounding cold and for once terrorizing with how furious he sounded.

 

He looked up from the only things keeping my sanity, his eyes looking more hurt than angry.

 

no….no NO! DON’T YOU DARE LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!!

 

I pulled my fist back and swung forward with all the power my small fist could muster and shot it straight into his pale and unsuspecting face.



 

SEHUN POV

 

I was stupid! Stupid to believe he could ever change. Of course he didn’t make a show of his pain!! He just get bottling every downpour of his feelings for crying out loud! But seeing the look in his eyes now I could see the damage. It was frenzied and heart wrenching.

 

I held my now freshly bruised nose feeling the red liquid already tainting my fingertips.


 

Xiumin seized all of the strips he could and ran downstairs!!! How can he possibly love such a frail little like Luhan!

 

I heard his agonizing screams down in the kitchen, but this time I wouldn’t run away.

 

I all but sprinted down the stairs and caught him throwing the trash can with all the news paper stuffed into againt the wall.

tears pouring down his face ripping all of the newspapers with fierce hands.

 

“GET ME OUT!!!” Minseok shouted.

 

I didn’t have time to respond, I flung my body to the side before the glass hit my face. the plate shattered into a million pieces against the wall and I could only stare at him in horror.

 

“GET ME OUT!!”

 

“I CAN’T! YOU’LL RUN INTO YOUR PATHETIC BOYFRIEND IF I DO!”

 

….Minseok’s eyes started flashing and closing into slits, his mouth quivering and drooling. slurring words that were unintelligible came spewing into space like a volcano releasing it’s pent up emotions into the darkness.

 

His hands closed into fists, daring me to repeat once more the words that had torn his heart into fragments.

 

He lunged forward, his fists letting do with a right uppercut to my head that sent me flying to the wall like the speed of light. My back made contact with the leftover glass as I slid to the floor.

 

Minseok bolted to the door smashing the automated lock with so much force.

“stop, you’ll get hurt.” I called out to him but he didn’t waver.

 

“GET ME OUT! HELP! HELP! SOMEBODY HELP!!!” he cried out, banging on the door.

 

the scene made my head ache far more than the glass that was slightly piercing my skin.

 

I stood up with a painful groan and sprinted towards Minseok; trapping him in my arms.

 

He tried wiggling himself violently out of my embrace; kicking anything in his aim.

“LET GO OF ME!!” he roared.

 

“NO!”

 

“I SAID LET GO!”

 

“ONLY IF YOU CALM DOWN!!”

 

Minseok elbowed me in the ribs and I hollered in the pain of it all but my hold didn’t bulge.

 

“LUHAN!!!! YOOGEUN!!! HELP ME!!” He cried.

 

The name mocked me as much as it saddened Minseok, the fury in me only made me strengthen my grasp.

 

“LUHAN! LUHAN!”

 

“Shhh, it’s okay. it’s okay. i’m here.” I cooed kissing the back of his head which only made him headbutt me in my already swollen nose.

 

“LUhan!” he wailed. his sobs growing louder and louder by the second.

 

“Shhh…. i’m here. Sehun’s here.”

 

“I WANT LUHAN!”

 

….

I thought it would take a lifetime, but soon, his uncontrollable sobbing turned to soft whimpers.

I felt his body going numb and it took almost no effort to hug him properly.

 

His arms slowly wrapping around my waist as I let his tears stain my shirt.

mewling Luhan’s name like a chant, he continued to cry.

 

and cry,

and cry.



 

------

“Minseok-shii….” I said cautiously, making sure he’s calm enough to talk to me.

 

“mm?” his voice muffled from my chest.

“You want to watch a movie with me? At home of course.”







 

------

 

After some intense arguing of picking the movie we decided on going for a Super Hero Movie.

 

I popped the disk inside the slot and went to join Minseok on the couch but noticed he wasn't there.

 

"Minseok-Shii?"

 

"I'm coming!" He yelled from behind but was drowned out by some loud and obnoxious screeching of furniture.

 

And the second I heard the sound of furniture moving I almost had a panic attack. Please don't tell me he's having one of his tantrums again, if he keeps this off I'm going to have to dig into my life savings to buy new ones.

 

I turned my head around from the couch and saw his small frame dragging the bed that we moved earlier from the upstairs room.

 

"What on earth are you doing?"

 

"Getting comfortable for the movie." He stated like if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

 

"What's wrong with the couch?"

 

"What's not wrong with the couch"

 

I rolled my eyes at his insult on my poor couch. but secretly happy that he was back to his snarky self.

 

"I have you know that this couch is a one of a ki-"

 

"Yeah, we'll its ugly. Now come help me move this thing."

 

I groaned at the order but positioned myself anyway in front of the bed.

 

"Who cares if the couch is ugly! It's even bigger than this tiny bed and the lights would be off anyway so you won't even notice how ugly it is-which it really isn't by the way!" I complained.

 

He only rolled his eyes and its only when we were done moving the small lump of white when I realized my sticky situation.

 

Small cramped bed; lights off; movie!

This is starting to like like a date isn't it?

 

I didn't even have time to react since Minne jumped on the bed with a bowl of popcorn In his arms.

 

I could only gawk at the small leftover space that is specifically reserved for me.

 

"Press play!" He demanded but I could only nod awkwardly as I pressed one of the many buttons on the control.

 

Minseok was a bit too excited to watch the new spider man movie but I noticed how he avoided all the romantic picks.

 

Which was pretty hard considering that baekhyun is a huge girl at heart so literally 99% of our movie collection is cheesy chick flicks.

 

I shuffled my feet pathetically to the bed, trying to make as much space between us as possible and got under the heaps of blankets.

 

Even with my humble attempt of giving him his space, small accidents stills manages to creep its way in.

 

Stuff like Why are you getting to close to me xiumin? 'No, I don't want to share the popcorn, I could accidentally touch your hand!

 

This is going to be a long night...

....

Halfway into the movie, I don't know what came over me.

 

I couldn't stand seeing those silent tears streak down his once plump cheeks so I edged my hand towards his ever so slightly. Until I felt my fingertips brush against his own sending bolts of electricity down my spine.

The shock left me hungry for more and why stop there.

I slipped my hand in his loving the feeling of the heat radiating from our palms.

 

It didn't last long though. He tenses his muscles and pulled out his hand from under mine,  taking the warmth with him and balling it into a tight fist before hiding it under the covers.

 

"Thank you Sehun."

 

I was confused at first. Why would he thank me?

 

But then the imaginary light bulb flashed on informing me that he probably thinks I was comforting him.

 

“Sehun?….”

 

“yeah?” I said curiously as to why his voice sounded so guilty.

 

“I’m sorry I punched you….and shoved you against the wall…”

 

“It’s fine. I have you know, I’m a lot stronger than I look” I winked and he let out a cute chuckle.

 

“Still, I’m really sorry.”

 

“I know.”


 


 

I was just about to ask him if he liked the movie when the ending credits started rolling but was only confronted with small round Eyelids closed against the dim lighting of the monitor.

 

I felt like I was being into the innocence of his sleeping face. Feeling relieved at how the peaceful and serene dreams were able to block out the unpleasantness of his memory. The soft breathing makes it seem as if the world stood still.

 

If only it could....

 

I then noticed the small twitches and spasms he was having. The wrinkles around his eye deepened as his breath intake quickened.

 

A nightmare?

 

I bit my lip not knowing what I should do.

 

Do I wake him? But what if he leaves to another room?

 

I sighed resorting to the last option.

 

I closed the small empty space between us, leaning forward and snaking my arm around his thin waist.

 

Not wanting this moment to end, I kissed the front of his forehead lovingly pulling him closer to me until I could feel his breath against the crook of my neck.

 

The world melted around me as I could feel small arms wrap around my body hugging me close. A gentle smile spreading across his face and I could almost die from the sight of it all.

 

I couldn't feel the pressure on my forehead when it connected with his. Or when his nose bumped lightly onto mine. He was so close that I could even smell his fresh sweet scent of his breath.

I could only stare with hardened gray eyes as those lips came closer and closer to finally meet my own.

 

if was any other moment my heart would have rapidly started beating In a frenzy.

But this was different. There was no beating. No blush trying to creep its way into my ivory skin; no imaginary fireworks or white doves above us; none of that cliche stuff.

 

I was too distracted over the pang and heartbreak of my chest.

Because the moment I heard those words and silent snores I knew I was done for.

 

"I love you.....Luhannie"

….

 

He's dreaming..

 

My best friend's words called out to me like a broken record- “You have to let him go Sehun.”


 

------

 

Nobody's point of view

 

Baekhyun stood right outside the front porch digging deep into the soles of his pockets trying to find the house keys.

It was just about 11am and he was downright exhausted from trying to find the right paint that Minseok wanted. plus, just right outside the curb of the store he managed to hit the rear side of a parked convertible.  

He groaned when he figured out that he must have left them in the house.

With just a simple rolling of his eyes he bent down and grabbed the keys from under the matt inserting it into the lock.

 

Baekhyun secured the paint bucket onto his arms and turned the knob quietly so he wouldn't wake up his “Roommates”.

 

“Why the hell is my bed in the living room?” Baekhyun thought to himself.

 

 

Baekhyun Paled, blinking his eyes uncontrollably as he took in the scene in front of him.

 

His best friend laying frozen solid on his bed; Minseok with closed eyes and faint mind slowly leaning forward……

 

without a second thought Baekhyun put down the paint not wanting to see any more of this.

 

with shaken steps and staggered breaths, he closed the door lightly and ran out into the dark, empty streets.

 

 

 

 

A/N..

PINKSELFIE:

Double update in like 2 minutes

 

Thank you to Soohas for helping me with this chapter ^ ^