Lone Soldier

10 Million Baozi

 

A week has passed.


Without the rays of sunlight seeping through, the dark clouds could only wait as they were on the verge of tears.


400 men in army uniform were lined up. Not one looking more distinctive than the rest. they bowed down a 90 degree bow and saluted the young heir who stood in front of them.

They were the most skillful men in the armed forces and they all belonged to the Lu corporation.


"Sir, I don't think each and every one of them is available at this moment." The lieutenant said; wiping away the beads of the sweat trickling down his forehead.


"Does it look like I ing care!! I orderd you to Get every helicopter in South Korea.  Not only the ones you can find! All of them!!" Luhan shouted.


Though it wasn’t easy, the large crowd resisted in taking a step back at his menacing, harsh words.


Knowing that the childish sandy blond hair is long gone. Only this fierce and intelligent heir of the biggest corporation In South Korea remains.

 

"Sir, Madam Lu orders us to not take any orders from the young master. We all swore to it."


The lieutenant was in the brink of breaking down to the younger. There was no possible way to halt every helicopters duty in the country to look for a mere servant who gets paid less than the minimum wage.


The young heir was fed up with playing nice.


With all his force he could conjure up, Luhan grabbed the poor man by the collar of his fancy uniform, almost lifting his shoes from the ground.


"WHAT'S YOUR NAME?!"  He spat.


"K-K-Kim Kangin sir." He whimperd.


"IS THAT THE VOICE OF A LIEUTENNT!??" Luhan snarled.


"KIM KANGIN SIR!"


"Lieutenant Kim Kangin, you were giving the honor to serve in this corporation as the head of the armed forces were you not!" Luhan remarked, tightening his grip on the collar of his uniform, His face turning as red as his hands.  


"YES SIR!"


"Do you value your position lieutenant!!?"


"SIR YES SIR!"


"DO YOU WISH TO KEEP YOUR POSITION AS LIEUTENANT KIM KANGIN?!"


Kangin widened his eyes. Not liking where this was going.


"WEll! DO YOU!?"

Luhan was losing patience. He is seeing this only as wasting time.

Precious and valuable time that could be devoted into finding Minseok.



Alive.


"YES SIR!"


"Then why don't you get your worthless piece of head out of your and start following my orders! That won't be in power for long so that leaves me in charge of the armed forces! And if you value any meaning in your pathetic life then I suggest you start listening to me! Are we clear lieutenant!"


The lieutenant's voice was far gone by now. He could only shake his head in defeat.



Silence.


"GO." Luhan growled, pushing him to the ground.


“B-But sir, Mada-”  


Luhan looked down at the pathtic state of the lieutenant; worming around like a useless weed.


“Pathetic” he spat, giving him a full blown kick to his stomach.


The lietunant cried out in pain but Luhan didn’t seem to care. He reached down for his badge and teared it out of his uniform.



The rain was long from pouring down from the dark clouds yet nobody seemed to take notice of it. The men's shoes were drowning in the dirt that is now mud and the thunders explosions could be heard in the close distance.

The trees were fighting to stand upright just like the uniformed men  


"YOU!" luhan pointed to one of the 400 soldiers that were all still holding their right hands to their foreheads; saluting their king.


The brave lone soldier stepped out from the crowd wondering what he did to have this sort of bad luck.


the other soldiers tried to hold in their laughter at their friend.


"Go Put up fliers of Kim Minseok around the amusement park. Don't leave out any corner do you underhand!"


The soldier bit his lip.


"Um sir, you shut down the amusement park and the roller coaster school is under construction like you ordered 3 weeks ago."


"Cancel it."

Luhan only glared and the lone soldier figured out his rightful place.


"I'll have the park set up by noon."


Luhan noted the spark in his eyes. a spark of a man with great determanation and skills.


“Name?” He asked.


The lone soldier was a bit taken aback. It’s very unusual for Luhan to give a crap about names.


“ Yoo Youngjae.” the soldier spoke with great strength and overwhelming courage.


Luhan smiled darkly, knowing far too well what this particular soldier could do.


“assign the fliers to someone else, you’ve got something bigger to do.”


Luhan walked off the scene after placing the honorable, and polished gold badge on the soldier's uniform.


“Don’t make me regret it, Lieutenant Yoo Youngjae.”


"You are all dismissed." Luhan called out to the crowd.


Luhan stepped inside the grand house.

It was familiar yes.

He has known that house ever sine he was little, yes.

But it wasn't home.

‘Funny how that works’ he though.



Only a small reminder of his real home remained. And it was no bigger than 3 feet and 4 inches.


And that reminder was running towards him with a foolish smile even though, just yesterday- that poor boys mother passed away.


He didn't cry though.


"Daddy Luhannie!" Yoogeun jumped, arms raised for his adopted dad to carry him.


Minseok always said he kept his little brother away from the hospital where his mother stayed. He stripped him from any memories that linger so he wouldn't feel the pain if this was to ever happen.

It was for the best.


Luhan continued with his facade and grinned, lifting his little body into his arms.


"Why are you not sleeping little bun?!" Luhan said hugging his only connection he has to his precious and beloved Minseok.


"Did you find my daddy??" Yoogeun whimpered, ignoring his question and not caring how soaked he was getting in Luhans arms or the fact that he's an orphan.


"Not yet, But I will! I promised didn’t I!" Luhan smiled sadly.


"Then why is Luhannie crying?" The small boy pouted, brushing away the escaped tear on Luhans cheek with small, and fragile hands.


That only made more tears form and trickle down those doe like eyes.


"Because it’s raining! And it got in my eyes." Luhan smiled, his voice breaking in the end.


Yoogeun wasn't stupid. He was only alive for three short years. But he knew when someone was lying.


“Do you think it’s raining in my daddy’s eyes too?......Will he end up like mommy?" He whispered.


Luhan gave him a soft and apologetic kiss on his forehead.


"......I don't know."


 

 

A/N

 

Ok, first I want to apologize for the long wait :( I havn't had a break from finals and It . But spring break starts this friday so I'll have a lot of time in my hands! <33 

 

Sorry for the lame chapter update. I promise It will get more interesting with Sehun And Xiumin ;D. 

But hey, How do you like scary Luhan?

 

I'm not a big fan of HunHan which explains the upcoming Xiuhun. LOL.  Or maybe Sehun is just going to continue to be a complete to him. Who knows.

 

Anyway, I'm going to add a main picture for every one of my chapters today so disregard the update notification please :(.

 

Thank you so much for sticking with me, I don't know how you could do it. So, Thank you! 

 

Bai Bai! 

 

Please post comments. I love reading them even if it's criticism. (Which I cruciually need) XD.