我爱你包子

10 Million Baozi

 

“Oh come one! It wasn’t that bad!” My Baozi said patting my back softly as crouched and curled in on myself on the cement.

“I’m dying.” I said dramatically.

Baozi gave out a short laugh, while forcing me to come to my feet.

“Better?” He said in his most adorable voice ruffling my hair with a huge grin on his face.

“Now I am. But no more tower rides!”

My baozi’s eyes turned vague; pupils wandering around in every direction. Something he does when he’s usually itching to tell me something.

“What is it?” I asked

“Umm….uhh”

“Spit it out!” I chuckled at his cuteness.

He looked away uncomfortably.

“Your wallet….There’s a picture inside of it….”

Ahh, he means that.

I took out my wallet from my back pocket and handed him the small picture that had a slight tear on the corner.

My dumpling’s eyes widen at the picture that was no bigger than the palm of his small pudgy hands.

“You recognize him?” I teased.

“No…I mean yeah… but” he looked at me unable to find his next words.

Carefully, I took the small picture from his hold and held it out next to him.

I smiled at the little five year old boy in the picture who was poking his puffed up cheeks.

“It was supposed to be your I.D picture that the camp instructor lady took, but I guess I kind of stole it.” I said, embarrassed.

“Do you remember?” I asked even though I knew his answer

“I remember never getting an I.D photo. I thought it was because I was too ugly.” He grinned.

“YA!! HOW CAN YOU REMEMBER A STUPID I.D CARD AND NOT REMEMBER ME!” I shouted.

Surprisingly, he didn’t yell back like usual, he just let out a stream of his melodious laugh.

And how could anyone in their right mind stay mad after hearing that beautiful sound come from such a beautiful boy.

“Did you have to steal it?! You could have just asked to take a picture of me!”

“Ew no that’s creepy! And sides, we weren’t friends yet, so I had to steal it from her.”

My baozi let a huge smile form on his beautiful face. I was just about to spazz on how adorable it was until he shot another blow to my arm!

“OUCH!!!”

“Creepy erted criminal!” He teased

“YA! I just had a near death experience like 5 minutes ago!”

My Baozi was just about to say something until he caught sight of the giant teacups and looked back at me with a wide grin.

I sighed. I admit I’m a little worried about his fainting on me since he’s prone to all sorts of accidents for some reason…. But my gosh they look so fun!

“FIRST ONE THERE IS A ROTTEN BAOZI!” I shouted already getting a head start.

“No fair! Let’s start over!!” I hear my bun laugh.

“LUHAN WAIT!....can those things get rotten?" He wonders out loud, making me smile.

And after the long hours of countless rides and games and lots of flirting and teasing… Okay maybe the last part was all me… Anyways, I am now walking proudly along with my ever so sweet baozi who in fact blushed not once, not twice, but 9 times!! And best part about it is that the night isn’t even over!

I secretly pulled my bun along to the couple’s corner where they even had a mistle toe hanging from a grand arch.

Not that it was anywhere near Christmas time but I guess they just have it there for fun.

"Where are you taking me?" My bun asked cluelessly; taking in all the lovely couples one by one as they walked past him.

"To the mistletoe." I stated simply, pointing a finger at the arch with my free hand.

And to my surprise, my voice sounded a lot stronger despite the embarrassment that had manifested itself in a blush that had crept to my cheeks.

I glanced down at my bun since I have yet to hear any signs of protest; only a timid smile was pleasantly residing on his lips.

 

....is this a good sign?

He squeezed my hand lightly as if assuring me that it was.

I'll take that as a yes~

My stupid grin only grew at the small affection of my bun.

Just like a preschooler I leaned in and gave him a quick peck on his cheek.

It wasn't romantic or those kinds of sweet kisses in movies that send your heart racing and eyes sparkling with love and desire.

And it might just be my mind playing tricks on me, but I could swear the longing look that my bun is giving me is too similar to one of those sweet kisses. The similarities are far too great to be just coincidence.

"Let's just pretend there is a mistletoe right above us, okay?" My voice barely a murmur. 

My Baozi nodded and I could feel the sweat in our hands....

I leaned in; my eyes never leaving those plump and full lips.

I could even sense the moisture trickling down on his pale face.

Wow. Is he that nervous?

And then suddenly, a surprising cool breeze of wind blasted me and as I looked up, a single icy cold crystal fell before my eyes; it hit the floor with a splash breaking into a million different sprinkles. It was soon followed by thousands of more crystals each with an iciness that felt as if it were cutting my skin and leaving a numb feeling in its places until my anger overtook that numbness.

"IT'S RAINING!!!!!" The realization began to dawn on the park goers, their yells of panic overtaking the catchy tunes of the park; all running around like headless chickens in search for some shelter.

My anger got the better of me.  

"This mother ing rain! Who the hell does it think it is?!?" I barked; holding my un-kissable bun's hand as we joined in with the chickens.

I'm here, feeling beyond pissed at this stupid god forsaken rain ruining our precious moment and a certain bun is just laughing away.

"What are you laughing for!?! We’re getting all wet!” I exclaimed, anxiously searching for shelter that weren't already filled with chickens.

"How about over there?" Minseok pointed at the kids section where a small igloo stood.

"Perfect!” I sighed in relief and started to run like hell towards it.

But as I was running; fighting off the downpour of the rain a few words crossed my mind....

We are wet. What happens when two people get wet? Clothes suddenly come off. They keep warm by conserving body heat or something so they cuddle. 

.

And wet.

OMG! IM BRILLIANT!

Confusion was easily read off my bun's face at my sudden halt.

"What are you do-"

"Isn't the rain beautiful?"

I muttered; looking up at the sky. Hoping to stall as much as I can.

We have to get as wet as possible!

My bun simply stared at me with a dumbfounded expression.

"Have you gone insane?" I hear him say; watching the cool water that is now streaming down my face. The rain was gently falling around me like feathers floating in the air. It was a quiet peaceful drizzle. One that dampened the air just enough to make you want to dance in it.

 

The smell of wet soil slowly consuming me.

The fabric of my jeans that was slowly growing uncomfortable with every droplet of rain.

Water in my eyes.....

"Oh who am I kidding, I hate the rain! Come on! Hurry up before we catch a cold!!" I commanded heading towards the igloo with a snickering bun on my trail.

I accidentally bumped into this freakishly tall giraffe of a man, making him drop some sort of ugly looking alpaca thing.

I didn't give him a second glance.

Even though I knew I should have given some sort of an apology, but I was too focused on trying to keep us from getting pneumonia. 

Baozi on the other hand picked the ugly thing off the floor and handed it to him with an apologetic smile.

The giant just grinned this wide creepy- on crack smile that looked like he was going to slaughter him in his sleep.

And the fact that he wasn't even blinking despite the downpour was even more frightening.

"Thanks dude!" He spoke with an ecstatic deep voice that just boomed in my ear.

That's it. We're going to die.

I'm going to die being .

Bye cruel world.

 

 

 

......

The thunder brought back the little hope I have for my life and I figured it must be the rain that's distorting  the sound of his voice because there is no way that that creepy baby elf has a voice that deep.

And there is certainly no way in hell that I'm letting him smile like that at my man!!

"Don't do drugs." I said to giant. The harshness of my voice seeping through.

I snatched my Baozi's hand away; securing him from Satan’s creepy little helper who stared at us (particularly me) in confusion as I proceeded to pull him the igloo.

"Don't do drugs?" My Baozi repeated with a mocking and a smile.

"Oh like you didn't notice his 'I'm going to chop off your toes' smile"

".....why my toes?" He said, scrunching his nose.

 

 

 

-----

"Out. Get out." I ordered the two lovebirds that were making out rather passionately in OUR igloo.

I covered my buns eyes in order to conserve his purity. Not letting him see a peep of one of the guy’s godly and handsome face and perfectly sculptured abs.

If he sees me next to that I’ll just look like a slice of cheese!

No way am I risking getting dumped on our first date.

I haven't even told him that I am deeply in love with him yet and next thing I know he's running off with Mr. Hunky slice of ham!

“What's going on?" My bun asked innocently.

Surprisingly they got out without even a dirty look, considering they got caught red handed.

One of the boy’s pulling down his shirt in embarrassment.

I removed my hands from his eyes when I figured it was safe.

We say down on the plastic white tiles that looked like they were supposed to resemble snow.

"Why did you cover my eyes? I heard and it’s not like I never seen two guys going at it before." He pouted followed by a shy blush as he murmured his last words.

The small space suddenly got hot.

Too hot.

I cleared my throat hopefully distracting myself from my .

"It's not that. One of the guys was really handsome. And I mean like really really attractive!" I assured him.

My Baozi furrowed his eyebrows; an annoyed look playing on his face.

Oops. I think he took it the wrong way.

"So what? You just wanted him all to yourself? Is that it!!?" He accused.

Yup. He definitely did.

"It's not that! I just didn't want you to think I'm the most hideous person in Seoul!!" I yelled without putting any thought into what I just blurted out; making me sound like a pathetic loser in love.

I buried my face in my hands as an attempt to hide my embarrassment.

Minseok only laughed hysterically at this.

"How is that even possible? You're perfect!"  He said in between laughs.

Immediately, I lifted head. The butterflies in my stomach starting to flutter as I registered his careless words.

Staring deeply into his eyes and bright smiles.

Was it love at first sight?

I remember looking up at him from my crying baby face and thinking

‘Wow. He's really cute. I wonder if I can spend the rest of my life with him.'

And I ran my little legs as far away from him as possible.

"I'm....I'm what?" I spoke softly.

Silently begging to hear his careless words again.

But of course, he would never.

Still, the blush and flustered look that masked his unbearably cute face was good enough for me.

"Uh, I- I mean...I would never- y-you know, think you’re completely hideous and stuff." He scratched the back of his neck sheepishly.

A habit he has when he's nervous.

"Completely hideous?" I teased, obviously not satisfied with his lame disguise.

"I m-mean cute and hot and yeah."

He admitted, still looking away and avoiding eye contact.

"Minseok." I spoke softly trying to get his attention.

He looked at me with pure confusion and an obviously bothered look.

"What?" I asked.

What did I do?

"You called my by Minseok....."

"That's your name, isn't it?"

"Yeah, but what happened to 'Baozi'?"

"I thought you didn't like me calling you that."

"It's.....it's not that." he stammered.

 

"Do you like the name Baozi?" I asked with sparkling and hopeful eyes. If I was a puppy, my tail would probably be wagging at this very moment.

My bun averted his beautiful round eyes from me to his hands as if contemplating what to say until finally he raised his coming to his decision.

"I'm satisfied."

At this very moment. The man I love looked exceptionally beautiful. I wanted to scream those three words at the top of a cliff for everyone to know.

And has to be some way around it!

And then it came to me.

AM I NOT CHINESE?!

"我爱你包子I cheated. Using my mandarin. Saying each word that came out of my mouth with love and care.

"What does that mean?"

It means I love you Baozi.

"It means you have a leaf on your head."

 

 

 


Sorry for the long wait....Again.

But I finally got my new computer :DD (but I'm still writing it on my iphone -.-) I think I've gotten so used to it.

Anyways, I still need to proof read the next two chapters but I'm already done writing those. But first I need to get ready for school so I'll just release them when I get back home or during lunch. ^ ^ 

yep I'm going to be releasing a double update! YAY!

 

P.S So I took the rated M thing off because as you may have already noticed, but this fic is definitley not all . 

PFT! They have not even done it yet!