Off With Your Head!?

10 Million Baozi

 

POV (Lu Han)
“Can you please just tell me where we’re going!?” My baozi whined for what must have been twentieth time, obviously bothered by the black fabric that was tightly fastened over his eyes.
I chuckled as my little baozi puffed out cheeks to form his famous pout.
“Are we almost there?” I asked the driver who’s suspicious eyes were continuously stealing glances at us through the rear view mirror.
“Uh we will be arriving at your destination in just about 10 minute’s young master.”
I hear Baozi groan impatiently and sank down into the leather seats of the car. The site instantly brought a smile to my face.
I sighed. He’s still as impatient as ever.               
And there it is again, those judging glares from the driver at my bun!
I mean, I get it. The way he sees it is that the thief’s son slash gardener is interacting with the heir of the one largest corporations of Korea….
It shouldn’t surprise me that he’s staring at him that way, but like hell that will stop it from bothering me.
No one should dare look at him that way! Not me, not him, not my parents, not anyone!
I may not know the full story of the slave contract, but he’ll tell me when he’s ready- and I just know he’s completely innocent!!
I don’t trust this chauffer….He used to work for my moms’ but since I needed my own personal driver in Korea she assigned him to me. It’s highly probable that he’s a spy.
He looked at my bun once again, but this time it wasn’t out of curiosity or suspicion…It was a look of pure disgust.
And it sent me reeling, my blood boiling with rage to the point where I was shaking and I saw red. My hands formed into tight little balls. My nails dug into the palms of my hands and I could have sworn blood was about to spill.
WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS!!
MARK MY WORDS I WILL SEND YOUR HOME!
“Luhan??” Baozi called out, tone slightly concerned.
And just like that my blood no longer boiled and I could actually breathe again without fear of exploding. Just the sound of him calling my name saving me from suffocating in this anger.
“Luhanie? You okay?”
No, that’ not it. Just the sound of his voice.
Knowing that I can talk to him, I can feel him, knowing that he is here. With me.
I could feel his tone growing more frantic as he continued to call out out my name.
“LUHAN!!?” He shouted waving his hands searching for me.
His cute pudgy little hands tugging on the end of the fabric wrapped around his head.
“Ah. Ah. Ah. What did I tell you about taking that thing off?”
He sighed preciously in defeat and dropped his hands on his lap.
“To not take it off even if it kills you.” He mimicked with a darth vader-like voice that was supposed to mimic my own.
I flicked his loving forehead that I wished I could give a thousand kisses to and laughed.
“I do not sound like that!”
“Well then, Is it something like this: Hi my name is Luhan and I like to wear puppy covered boxers!” He mocked in his squeakiest chipmunk voice.
I blushed at his remark but quickly joined in into his laughter.
“Seriously who gave you those?” My baozi questioned jokingly.
“I bought them myself!! Oh c’mon they are cute!”
“Cute? It looks like someone punched those puppies in the face!”
I gasped dramatically.
“How could you even think of saying that to me?”
“Oh please forgive me young master. I shall never look down on your deformed puppy covered boxers again. Should I ever commit treason of this magnitude again, I shall give you my head.”
“You'll give me head??” 
No by all means, please feel free to hate on my boxers all you want.
 
“I SAID MY HEAD! Like you know ‘Off with your head! You ert!"
“Oh…” Boo.
We stared blankly at each other until we both broke out into hysteria. Our laughter threatening to shatter the Limo’s 12 tinted windows.
I didn’t care about the driver’s disgust, his glares only making me want to provoke him even more.
“Mr. Kim would you please put that privacy window thing up.”
With one last look at my baozi he did as he was ordered and I could no longer see his stupid judgmental little eyes and he can’t see mine.
“What did you do that for?” My innocent sweet little dumpling asked
I scooted myself closer to my Baozi until our thighs were nearly brushing against each other and interlocked my fingers with his and pulled them to rest on my lap.
“Can’t I just spend some alone time with you?” I whispered teasingly into his ear.
I could of sworn he was holding his breath. A pinkish glow creeping over his pale plump cheeks as he let his head fall shyly.
“D-Do what you want!”’
With that he untangled our fingers and tucked his hands beneath his thighs.
A sigh flowed through my lips and took notice of the hint to move away.
And so I did. All the way to the opposite end of the row.
UUGH! Why is my Baozi always so stubborn!
‘Do what you want??’ What does that even mean? Do what I want?? What if I want to strip you? What if I want to pin you down? AISH!!!
Not a minute passed until my sweet bun’s hand slowly started to crawl its way across the smooth leather seats in search of mine.
My heart fluttered at the site of my precious Baozi. Eyes still covered by the heavy black fabric, biting his lower lip in embarrassment.
….. If only he really meant what he said…..Just like I didn’t hesitate to intertwine our fingers once again. I wouldn’t hesitate to claim those soft and pink lips of his.
I tightened my hold on our glued hands assuring him that I’m his armor, his shield, and his sword.
Even with the fabric over his eyes I could still feel the questioning look directed at me.
I knew he couldn’t see me but that didn’t stop me from giving him a loving smile and giving myself a small indulgence as I mouthed,
I love you.
All too soon, the car began to slow down and it eventually came into a sudden halt.
The privacy window rolled down and I could see that annoying driver again.
“You have arrived to your destination young master”
Thank you oh wise GPS, I thought, although outwardly I simply nodded.
“Thank you so much Sir. We appreciate it” My baozi bowed ever so courteously and obliviously to the condescending looks he was being sent. Even so, the expression on the driver seemed almost baffled at his overly polite gesture.
That’s right! Bow down and worship my bun at his feet! For he is all but superior!!!
The driver noticed the smug looked plastered on my face from the rear view mirror.
I took my baozi’s hand and reached over to open his side of the door.
 
“Careful.” I whispered, my voice attentive as he got out of the car.
The car door slammed behind me and I immediately felt the wave of cool air tingle in contrast to our hot cheeks under the night sky.
                    
“FINALLY!” Baozi cheered swinging his arms over his head along with mine since they were still locked together.
I laughed at his unhindered enthusiasm.
I untied the fabric over his eyes but simultaneously placed both my hands over them before he could even catch a small glimpse.
“You’re going to take it off? Omg Finally!! You forced me to wear it for about 2 hours!”
“Any clue what it is?” I teased
I could feel the grin rising to his eyes.
“Hmmmm I hear music…kids laughing and screaming…umm, a buzzer-OMG!”
“TADAH!!!” I shouted happily removing my hands from his face.
 
Just then I hear him gasp at the sight of the giant Ferris wheel along with dozens other rides and games begging to be ridden on. He took in the sounds of joyful but corny tunes and countless bubbles dancing in the air.
“YOU BROUGHT ME TO AN AMUSMENT PARK!!!” He shouted enthusiastically his voice filled with disbelief and exhilaration.
“Uhuh. Well I remember you told me you never got to go to one so…..Do you like it?”
“YES YES!! I LOVE IT!!”
And I guess without thinking he launched himself, arms wide open at me and then wrapped them around my neck in a tight and loving embrace. “Thank you Thank you!”
My heart skipped a beat at his impulsive action, the bright lights of the park threatening to reveal the redness of my cheeks.
 
I scratched the back of my lower head, smiling sheepishly and swiftly seized his hand and proceeded to pull him towards the entrance.
“Well come on! What are you waiting for?!” I shouted joyfully.
 
 
 
A/N
 
So I wrote all this on my phone since my computer broke. :( but I hope you like it. 
 
Oh and great news. 
;D chapter 13-18 is done. 
Ill release the next chapter maybe tomorrow or the day after. 
Sorry for the long wait :(
Annyeong~