Sehun's Soft Spot

10 Million Baozi

 

 

"How many times do I have to tell you to shut up!?!" Beakhyun screeched, covering his hands over his ears in attempt to drown out the obnoxious singing that a certain bun was making.

 

"Then take me home!!" Minseok shouted with obvious annoyance towards the boy.

 

"I  already told you! I can't!" Beakhyun threw the cushion of the floral pattern couch at Minseok but fortunately he got out of the way before it could break his neck.

 

(Because cushions are so unbearably deadly)

 

"Then sit down and hear me sing!"  Minseok smiled mockingly.

 

Minseok gave up on trying to escape (since its basically impossible with all the locks on the doors) so he spends most of his time learning dance moves from famous kpop idols. Oh, and trying to annoy the living hell out of his kidnappers.

 

 

Baekhyun groaned and banged his head on the cluttered table and Minseok laughed as Baekhyun accidentally slammed into a fork.

 

 

"Dammit" Baekhyun rubbed his stinging forehead; soothing the three small holes left by the utensil.

 

 

"That's what you get when you live in such a messy house!" Minseok laughed.

 

"Shut up! Just keep singing!" He ordered him. He didn't want to admit it, but he secretly enjoyed watching Minseok dance and sing without a care in the world.

It brought a sort of life into the house. Like a glow that was never there before. Or maybe it always was, Minseok just made it shine.

Plus, his angelic voice is something he woudnt mind listening to all day and night.

 

Baekhyun put his utmost effort into containing his foolish smile when Minseok began to use the mop as a microphone.

 

"Did you forget that you were kidnapped and kept hostage without your consent?"

 

"Hmm, did you know you guys are not as scary as you think you are?" The little bun grinned.

 

"You sure about that? I have a gun in my back pocket Minnie."

 

"That's a water gun!"

 

"Whatever!" Baekhyun laughed, slamming the plastic machine dramatically onto the table.

 

"C'mon try singing with me!" Minseok urged him

Baekhyun was just about to conjure up some witty comment but his mouth was left hanging when he heard Sehun coming down the stairs.

 

"Oh don't stop because of me. Go on." Sehun mocked, referring to the dancing dumpling in the living room.

Minseok smirked at his kidnapper who was leaning on the railing of the stairs; his face glowing with amusement.

 

"Wasn't planning on it."

Minseok might have unintentionally grown a bit closer to Baekhyun than Sehun.

But that's only because everytime minseok tried to make small talk wit him he would get all flustered and push him away.

 

 

"No! Make it stop!" Baekhyun growled in his hands and Minseok wondered why he couldn't just get up and leave if he hated his singing so much.

 

Minseok fiddled with the old radio and smiled when he found the station that he was satisfied with.  

 

"DREAM GIRL!..NAEGA PAE-"

 

"Cute" Sehun mouthed but instantly cleared his throat and looked away with flushed cheeks when he realized he got caught by his dearest Baekhyun who was grinning knowingly at him.

 

"Interesting". Baekhyun smirked; switching his attention back and forth to the both of them with much more interest.

...

The two watched their new pet attentively, each resting their chins in their hands wearily but neverless in content.

Minseok was just about to belt out his last note when the radio bursted out a static noise.

 

“Sorry to interrupt this station with the following message. The Lu corporation has suffered an immense budget shortage on their armed forces seeming as they just recently ordered every helicopter business in South Korea. The head of the corporation has yet to give further explanations to very annoyed civilians as to why the streets of Seoul are constantly buzzing with helicopters day and night. Meanwhile, the stocks of the co-.....

 

 

Sehun rushed to the power cord of the old machine with swing anxious steps and pulled on it. Making small sparks fly in opposite directions.

 

Sehun stared guilty as his hostage who's looking like he was punched in the throat with enormous thrashing waves waiting to pour out of those beautiful eyes.

 

 

 

There was an aura of grey around the smaller one.  It was a mist that wouldn't rise, boulders that kept on crushing the life out of him without any intention of wavering.

 

 

Mop in hand like it was a single plucked feather; unable to feel the weight of his pretend mic due to the piercing weight of the boulders that were draining his senses.

 

A part of sehun  wanted to say that he only shut it off so that minseok wouldn't know any further details of Luhans whereabouts....

But the other half; the more dominant; the one that wishes to consume every bit of him desired to admit that he just wanted to prevent the waves from pouring out of those beautiful eyes.

 

Sehun searched for something to say or do that would distract him, he gives Baekhyun a desperate and pleading look for help after coming out empty handed.

 

 

Baekhyun just shrugged. He also hated to admit that he didn't want to see his stubby entertainer sad. It's not easy to find a hostage that would sing and dance with a mop.

 

Baekhyun was just about to get up from his seat when he heard the most agonizing sniffles of the smaller one and the light thud of the stick falling out his Minseok’s feathery hold.

 

"Can't you just tell him I'm okay....." the heavy rain clouds in his eyes let loose their turbulent nature as great drops rolled down his cheeks onto the wilted collar of his shirt.

 

 

Sehun panicked.  No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't suppress those waves.

Minseok begged again, not caring how pathetic he looked and sounded to his kidnappers.

 

"I can't." Sehun said without hesitation and even Baekhyun was surprised with his blunt words.

Minseok felt like his heart had been ripped out and crushed on. Every pointless shred of hope he savored was far gone.

 

"Why?" Minseok demanded. He at least wanted to know that.

 

"It's our orders" Sehun lied, and Baekhyun was well aware of it.

 

"Oh...."

 

 

The oldest couldn't contain the weight anymore. He left with just a single mutter and sluggish steps to the room he was sharing.

He had it. It was difficult enough to pretend like he's okay. Like he wasnt missing the most important and precious thing that ever happened to him.

 

 

All he wanted to do was cry about it.

 

Baekhyun watched him go with a pitiful gaze and a growing hatred for his friend who was the reason to make Minseok look like that.

 

"Shame on you! Way to crush the poor kids heart, you liar!" He hissed.

 

Sehun is beyond shock at his dearest friend's recent alliance with the dark side.  

 

"Poor kid? Oh so was it not you that was complaining about him just a week ago? And how the hell am I a liar! If anyone is a liar it's you, for betraying me and going to his side!" Sehun was hurt, yes; but most of all he felt a little bothered by the fact that someone is acting closer to a certain bun.

 

Baekhyun knew that sehun had a point. He could vaguely remember cursing at him for bringing some mutt to take care of. But again, that was before he got used to Minseok.

 

 

"Don’t start that! You are the one that lied about having 'orders'! Like hell we got orders! The only order I ever remember was to stop xiuhan and that's that. I don't recall anything about not being able to send some reassurance to his boyfriend"

 

"Boyfriend!?" Sehun scoffed. "I'm happy to inform you that his little "boyfriend" is the son of the woman who gives us a place to sleep and pays for our school tuition! If we upset her, that's all gone! So if she wants them separated then that's exactly what we are going to do!" Sehun glowered down at Baekhyun who seemed unconvinced by the youngers sudden outburst.

 

 

"Ah. I see. So it isn't the fact that you have a sweet spot for the company's little slave?" The smaller of the two provoked.

 

The younger looked at him with wide eyes, a rosy crimson color staining his cheeks, making his face look almost childlike. And that's when baekhyun knew he won.

 

"Yeah I thought so." Baekhyun tapped his cheek to further prove his point.

 

Sehun turned his head away, embarrassed by his own reaction.

 

"W-whatever! I don't need this!!" Sehun spat and began going up the stairs to their shared rooms.

 

"Ah! Before you do, make him something to eat why don't ya? He hasn't eaten anything all day." Baekhyun called out with a mocking smile, knowing perfectly well Sehun would obey.

 

 

Sehun stomped dramatically to the kitchen while muttering his complaints. Something along the lines of - I have to do everything blahblahblah.

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

Minseok ignored the persistent knocks on the door that banged ever so softly.

 

 

"Go away. He groaned, burying his face deeper into his tear stained pillow.

 

Sehun sighed behind the closed door. "Look, I brought you some home made soup and don't forget that this isn't just your room. It's Baekhyun’s and mine too so...uh, open up."

 

Minseok was a bit surprised with how soft and careful his voice was but that wasn't enough to make him get up. He was tired and didn't want to face anyone and especially had no intention to deal with his emotionless kidnapper.

 

 

Sehun thought to wait but he was starting to lose his patience. He didn't want to intrude on Minseok’s bubble or anything but he needed to make him eat something so he wouldn’t die on him!

He put the soup down for a split second and reached for the set of keys from under the mat. Carrying the tray carefully with one hand,

he opened the door and let himself him.

 

The shorter payed no mind to the intrusion. He simply stayed buried under his pillow, not giving a .

 

"Can't you just leave me alone! Just for one minute. Please." Minseok croaked. His voice failing him in the end, giving away that he was crying.

 

 

"Please?" Minseok begged and the sound of his despair sent sharp needles through the youngers bones. Sehun was at lost. Never did he feel this conflicted on what to do.

 

Sehun placed the soup gently down on the nightstand before the stones could devour him completely.

Right before closing the door behind him he heard him cry his heart out and it was if the entire world, and all of its beauty, had come to an end.

 

 

Sehun bit his lip. He wanted to reach out to Him. He wanted to be the comfort he so desperately needed.

He wished to tell him that it'll all be okay.

 

That he would be everything to him.

 

His sanctuary....

 

 

His warmth....

 

 

His Luhan...

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

A/n 

 

Short chapter :( but I really wanted to get the beggining of Sehun's attraction towards Xiumin. >.< 

Anyway, Hope you liked it ^  ^ (I know Xiuhun/Hunmin isn't really popular but....it's still cute and a nice twist.) :D 

 

@Taeprecious: XD I love your comments, they make me get motivated into working twice as hard with each chapter so SARANGHEEE!!

 

@KissMe_MiN: I cannot believe you spent 5 hours reading my fic that's just asdlkklsfjldjfl I'm so honored!! LOL I hope I didn't damage your eyes though~~ >.<

 

@Moniselda: I'm glad we share the same opinion about that ship XD. and I'll make sure to make Luhan more mad. XD 

 

@Palabra_via: I KNOW <3 I LOVE WRITTING BAD LUHAN!! It's so hard to imagine him angry because he looks so innocent and has a majoy baby face. lol

 

 

Yay comments <33 Thank You!

 

Also, This fic is getting long :( sorry about that, I'll try to wrap it up but HOW CAN I WRAP IT UP WHEN THERE IS STILL NO !!!??" XD 

 

Thank you for reading <333 leave comments please

 

 

 

Thank you! and I love you! 

 

(I said thank you lot, Hope that didn't sound too clingy) XD 

 

I Love you!!