The Perfect Scene

10 Million Baozi

Minseok's Point Of View

I peered over at the giant wheel towering over the park that was decorated with bright colorful lights.
Surprisingly, there were only a few people in line.


I stared at the two couples in front of us-
Smiling together; laughing, and holding onto each other’s hands as they whispered sweet nothings into each other’s ears.
And then I looked back at us.


Smiling, holding hands, teasing and talking about nothing.
We look just like any of them.....
My smile grew wider at the thought.
Just like a couple.


"Baozi. Stay here okay. Don't move! I mean it!" He demanded.


"Where would I go!?"

"I don't know! To another kissing booth maybe. So Stay."

"Woof!" I joked and puffed up my cheeks at him.

"Good boy." He said, patting my head with a smile.

I watched him as he headed towards the maintenance guy who was in charge of the ride.

What is he doing?

Five seconds.

Six seconds.

Ten seconds.

After that, the old man closed the small gate with a sign that read 'closed'.

A bunch of 'aww's and grumbles sang as each couple dispersed.

"Daebak!" Luhan shouted holding both thumbs up in the air.

"Cool huh."

"What do you mean cool? I wanted to ride the Ferris wheel." I whined.

“And we will! Come on!"

He took my hand and bowed at the old man. I gave him an apologetic smile.

Who knows how much this poor guy was threatened or bribed to let us in.

I happily jumped into the cubicle

Unlike this cute Bambi who took cautious steps; still tightly clutching his plushy against his chest.

"Oh stop being a baby!"

“YA! I'm still afraid of heights remember!"

I let out a short laugh at his unbearable cuteness and pulled him in roughly.

Maybe a little too rough since we landed on the hard floor with him on top of me, we even made the cubicle shake a little.
"YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!" He shouted.

Okay maybe a lot too rough.

I tried to disguise the fact that his knee landed on the cut in my leg.

From the corner of my eye I could see the poor old man gladly closing the door and rolling his eyes at the scene.
"Ya! You scared him away!" I smiled

"I DONT CARE! I JUST SAW MY LIFE FLASH BEFORE MY EYES! PABO!"

His small and dainty hands formed little fists that beat against my chest; our legs tangled up and his doe like eyes staring at me with such cute fierceness.

"You're the pabo." I whispered softly, thinking he could be so adorable without me getting the urge to kiss his shaking lips.
"Now get off your squishing me!"

I groaned.
By the look on his face, I guess he finally realized our positions.
A scarlet hue spread across his cheeks.

So cute!
"That's six." I said carelessly.

"What?"

Oops!

He can't find out that I've been counting all the times he blushes! I mean, who does that!?
"Uh nothing, get off!!" I wailed.

Luhan grinned and brushed my forehead sweetly.

He got up carefully, until a sudden lag of the wheel shook the car, making him fall back down on top of me; his lips barely stopping centimeters away from my own.

"OW!! That hurt!!" I yelped.

"Oh shut up!! Are you kidding?! This could have been a super cute moment and you just had to be a big baby and ruin everything." He complained, hitting my chest yet again with his small fists.

I don't know what came over me, but I held tightly onto his hands and slightly lifted my head;  then landed a soft kiss on the corner of his lips.

"Now, get off me please." I teased.

I let out a short laugh as I watched his face turn from total shock to pure embarrassment.
"Y-you're so weird!" He exclaimed with a flustered expression.

Me! I'm weird! Yeah, says the one who molests me before breakfast has even started!
I looked into his doe like eyes that were so gentle and full of warmth.

He broke the contact away shyly and stood up for the second time being careful not to hurt a single hair on my head.
He took a seat on the booth and slightly turned his head to the glass beside him.
"BAOZI! Come here! Look look!!"

I walked over and pressed the palm of my bandaged hand onto the cold panel glass as I took in the view.

I let out a loud gasp as I looked upon the sea of beautiful lights of the park making it seem like it was radiating the starry sky.

The brightness of it all slightly illuminated our faces with a hue of red and orange.

"Pretty cool huh." Luhan said soothingly.

Even from behind I could feel his soft gaze fixed on me.
And the strength in his arms as he crept up and wrapped them around me, to trap me in his never-ending warmth. His hands meeting at my stomach as his chin rested lovingly on the crook of my neck. As he embraced me, I could feel the life in him, the blood pumping in his veins, his heart beating in an abnormal pace; the warm breath coming off those sweet and tempting lips.
I always loved back hugs.....
....


For a moment I just wanted it to be like this. Just us alone, in a small room accompanied by a beautiful view.
And so it was.

It was stupid, I thought, to feel so warm and loved through just this simple hug.
It was stupid, but that's how it was.

"Look! You can see Kai's stand from up here!" I chirped.
"Yeah, enjoy it while you can."

His tone was sour.

In just a second, Luhan unlocked his hands from me and sat back down in his seat with a cute pout on his face.
I tried hard to hold back a fit of giggles: a ghost smile playing on my lips.
"You just had to ruin it by bringing up that Keikei" he said bitterly and muttered something else about buying some park and making it a rollercoaster school. But I’m pretty sure I heard wrong.
I hid my smile from him and took the seat that was opposite from him.
The ride was reaching its highest peak and with every inch it got closer to the top, he seemed to become progressively more excited.

"We're almost at the top top top baozi!!" He sang.

"10....9....8....7"

"What are you doing?" I asked, a bit weirded out.

"SHH! You're going to make me lose count!"

I sighed and watched him count down.

"3....2....1"
Suddenly my body was slammed against his AGAIN. His arms shielding me in a tight lock as a wave of tremors shook the ride.
The possessed auto-mobile came to relieving but shocking stop.
I looked up and saw Luhan’s face grinning from ear to ear and then at the view to our side.
It stopped...we're not moving!

"WE'RE STUCK!!" I shouted in pure terror and shock.

"Yup." He said without a hint of panic or alarm, smiling and flashing those perfect set of pearly white teeth.
I shot him a horrified look that read 'are you that psychotic!'
And then it hit me.

"Wait, you did this?" I exclaimed, remembering how he ran off to talk to the maintenance guy.
"Mmmm maybe." He cooed still holding me close to him. But I didn't complain.
"So you kicked everybody out just to get us stuck at the top of the Ferris wheel?"

"...." He remained quiet and shot me a guilty look.

I couldn't help but secretly squeal at his expression.

I knew he didn't mean to scare the living hell out of me. He shielded me in his arms to prevent me from getting hurt. (Though the worst that could’ve have happened is that I stumbled a bit to the side.)
I leaned my head in; my lips creating a shadow over his ear.
"I love it." I whispered.

He looked up with anticipating eyes. "Really?" He mouthed.
"Mm."

A wide grin spread across his face and gave me a sincere kiss on my cheeks.
"C'mon lets go see!"
He grabbed my bandaged hand but instantly let go as i winced.
“I’m so sorry are you okay?” he asked in panic.
“Yeah, I’m fine” I assured him and let him take my other hand leading me to the glass panel window; our arms now leaning on the handle bars below.
"It's beautiful." I said in awe.

"You really are." He whispered with a humorous gaze trying to hold back a laugh.
"Oh god! Ewww!!!" I laughed, giving him a playful punch on his shoulder.
MINSEOK POV
After endless talks of nothing the small room grew silent. My hands were sweating and full of constraint even as they touched the cold, glacial surface of the handle bars; biting my swollen lip; switching my weight to different legs every 10 seconds.


I'm nervous.

I'm anxious.

I'm excited.  

And I didn't even know how.
I was fine a few minutes ago....
I steal a glance from the sandy blond haired boy that was beside me.
And I smile.

He was in the same position as me.
I steal another glance at the strange boy.
The same boy that always finds a way to make me laugh.
That brushes my bangs and kisses my forehead as he whispers good morning.
That same boy who makes me feel like my whole world is falling apart at his absence.  
That makes me smile and laugh.
That makes me cry and complain.
Who is he that he could do all this to me?
Who makes me remember and as well as forget?
“Who are you?” I mouthed.
He met my longing gaze and smiled that sweet and loving smile.
How I actually thought of hating that same smile in the beginning, I will never know.

How I was terrified every time he lifted a finger.
Any feeling of terror and dread now washed away and only pure bliss and comfort remained.
He was no longer any of those names I used to call him.
He is someone special.
He's just that.
He's my……..

"Luhan?" I spoke softly.

He turned his head at the familiar name.
There were no maybes right now or unanswered questions.
I knew why.
I placed my hand softly on top of his and raised my feet so our heads were at the same level.
I couldn’t help feeling the adrenaline of my heart when I held his hands over his.
I felt so protected and secure at his side, that I hadn’t taken much notice of what I was about to do.  
The scenery was so exquisite; so ideal that it left me breathless.
From the shimmering glow of the lights, with the starry sky, being about hundred feet up in the air, to the distant tunes of the park as it painted a precise and absolute picture of the perfect scene.
It was stupid of me to hide the fact that I was slowly falling for him.
He spoke every word with pure affection and devotion; ‘bun’, would make my knees go numb, and mindless compliments would set off my heart as a ticking bomb
.

‘I Love you’  would mean the world to me.

Such simple yet powerful words that could send my heart bursting into flames.
But I didn't know where I stood with him.
Whether I was a distraction, some fond memory of his past, or just a dear friend and crush.
Is it too daring to think the impossible?

To think that one day he might actually say those three simple words.
He looked into my eyes, from the pressure of his hands; I could tell he was as nervous as I was.
Especially when I leaned in, feeling his cool and tempting breath that tickled my spine and puffed onto my face.
I couldn’t stop my heart from pounding in my chest. My blood flowed rapidly in my cheeks, making my face as red as ever. I lifted my hands out of his, and pulled them up high to his shoulders, where I entwined them with his soft light brown hair.

.....
"Minseok-I -"
I didn't let him finish.
I didn't want him to stop me.
Let me be selfish Luhannie.


LUHAN’S POV
I stared deep into his eyes, suddenly seeing the future I really wanted.

"I think I like you." he whispered.

I tapped the window very softly sending the signal.  
A shiver ran down my back as he met his lips with mine.
The fireworks exploded across the sky.
I felt him smile at the exploding sound.
But I couldn't here or feel the fireworks that were so close to us. The fast and abnormal beating of my heart drowned it all.
I knew he was going to hit me for it later, but first I needed to prolong this feeling of heaven.
I put my hands down at his waist while pulling him closer to my chest.
Such soft and gentle kiss.  
It was the first kiss he ever gave me.
I was at loss of words. My head drowning in a wave of clear emotions and bliss.


Does this sort of happiness exist?
Am I dreaming?
I have to be.
As he kissed me for the second time, I fought the urged to spill out those three words that  I tried to say before. Those three words that were always and will be always meant for him.
But no need to scare him off on our first date.
Instead, I told him in a kiss.
A kiss that can be translated as
I really really REALLY love you!
A kiss to assure him that the feelings are mutual.

 

 

A/N

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!!!

and for a late christmas Present I will give you a double update!! HOHOHOHO!!

XD and Yay they are finally together!! <33

:D I'll be back in a few hours ^ ^ (need to proof read it)

AND OMG I ALMOST FORGOT TO ADD!

I FINALLY GOT A POSTER!!! OMG I'M SO HAPPY!

for all of you who stuck by since the beginning, I am truly sorry you had to witness my poor photoshopped skills for months.

remember this....

*shudders* What monstrosity!

 

Okay, Bye I love you all! <33

Annyeong~