Our school is so CRAZY!

Karate Kids

 

Jaemi’s POV
 
Jeongmin and I took the elevator and hauled our bags down the hall to room 205.  He was quiet the whole way there.  Glancing at him, I inserted the key into the small box on the door handle.
 
“We’re here,” Jeongmin dropped his bags ran into the room as I followed.
 
“One bed?  This school is so messed up!” I looked at the king sized bed placed in the middle of the room.  I faced Jeongmin, hands on my hips, and stuck out my tongue. "You sleep on the floor." 
 
“Excuse me, what?  YOU sleep on the floor.” Jeongmin pushed me out of the way as he dived on top the bed.
 
“Oh no no no no, you’re messing with the wrong person.”  Jeongmin's eyes widened in surprise as I jumped on the bed and tried to roll him off with just HALF my strength.
 
“Don’t try, you can’t move me, you’re too weak,” Jeongmin mocked.
 
“Ha ha, I won’t waste my energy on you, we have karate matches later.” I got off the bed, walked to my luggage and Jeongmin stretched out on the bed considering my retreat a win.  I took out my precious 5 inch heels and stood over Jeongmin.  He scrambled to move away, but I was too fast.
 
“Hehehe, you will know the real Jaemi,” I said as I took my pointy heels and poked Jeongmin’s .
 
“OWWW!” Jeongmin jumped out of the bed and ran around the room.
 
“You.  Sleep.  On.  The.  Floor,” I said ordered him calmly.
 
“NO!” Jeongmin ran up to me but stopped.
 
“What did you say?” I held up the heels.  Jeongmin opened his mouth to say something, but I raised an eyebrow and held the heels a little higher.  He closed his mouth and turned his back to me.
 
“Fine.” He started to take off his shirt.
 
“Hey!  Hey!"  He turned to face me, shirt in hand.  I looked at his firm abs.  I shook my head to focus.  "What are you doing right now?” 
 
“Getting ready.” Jeongmin made a pistol with his hand and pretended he shot himself in the head.
 
“Psh, I'm getting ready too... in the bathroom,” I walked to my luggage and got my swimming suit and walked to the bathroom.
 
“Like you'd dare to change in front of me,” Jeongmin smirked and took off his pants.
 

 

Yoomi’s POV
 
“Can you, like, walk faster?” I pushed Youngmin, but it barely helped.
 
Youngmin grinned. “Why should I?” He got directly in front of me and walked even slower.
 
“OMG!” I slapped his back as hard as I could.
 
“AH!  WHAT’S THAT FOR?” Youngmin turned around.
 
“For walking like an old, fat turtle,” I teased.  “Now walk fast or…” I held up my hand.
 
Youngmin held his hands up in defeat. “Fine, gosh!" He turned and walked again. "Women are so weird, so annoying, so...”
 
“QUIT IT!” I yelled.  Youngmin opened the door and we entered the room.
 
“WOW, so pretty!” I jumped up and down clapping my hands.
 
“Not anymore, look.” Youngmin pointed to a king size bed.
 
I looked around the room.  “One bed?  Ah.. maybe it's two beds but they pushed them together to make it one.  Let’s separate them.”  We stood on either side of the bed as Youngmin examined the bed.
 
Youngmin looked up. “Ready?  One... two... three!”  We tried to move the bed apart, but it didn’t work.
 
“Let me see.” I jumped on the bed and found out it was definitely a king size bed.
 
“Ya!” I looked at Youngmin in disbelief.
 
“Oh no!  Does that mean..."  Youngmin looked worried.  "We have to sleep on this bed together?”
 
“Let me ask the teacher later, go get changed, we have 40 minutes to prepare.”  I said as I walked to the bathroom.
 
 
HeeChin’s POV
 
“Here is our room,” I said as I entered the room and shut the door.
 
“WHOA, this is one big room right?” I asked Donghyun.  I turned around to see he wasn’t in the room.  I sighed and opened the door and saw him was standing there rubbing his nose.  “Uhm.. Why are you rubbing your nose?  Come in dude!” 
 
“You freaking shut the door on me and it hit my nose!” His nose turned red.
 
“Oh then… that’s what you get for not coming in fast!” I walked inside the room leaving the door opened this time.
 
"Hurts like hell," Donghyun muttered. 
 
I ignored him.  "Donghyun, you either sleep on the floor or in the bathroom, choose one!” I jumped on the bed.
 
“Why?” he asked.
 
“There’s only one bed, and I should get it.” I took my luggage and plopped it on the bed.  Donghyun opened his mouth to argue, but I started taking out my y bikini and his eyes widened.  “Get ready, we don’t have that much time. You change in the bathroom,” I ordered him.
 
“Okay!” he went in the bathroom with his swim trunks.
 
 
Donghyun’s POV
 
I walked in the bathroom and locked the door.
 
“I’m being nice to you now, but I will show you my power at night,"  I said under my breath, "I'm not sleeping on the floor but you are.”  I smirked and pulled up my swim trunks.
 
 
Hyunmi’s POV
 
“This room is so big!” I smiled brightly.
 
Kwangmin walked up to me. “Ready for the fight later?” 
 
“I’m always ready, but I think we both know we'll win,” I rolled my eyes.
 
“Ya, you sleep on the floor, the bed is mine,” Kwangmin smiled wide and slowly walked to the bed.
 
“Ahahaha no, have you ever heard of 'ladies first'?” I snapped my fingers and ran to the bed, "accidently” tripping Kwangmin in the process.
 
“Oh, oops, sorry, I got here first, the bed is mine,” I smiled smugly and sat crisscross on the bed.
 
“That hurts," Kwangmin pouted.  He perked up. "How about we share the bed, I bought a hugging pillow, maybe we can put that in the middle and sleep on each side,” Kwangmin suggested
 
“Good idea,” I winked.
 
“Okay, I'll get changed in the bathroom.” Kwangmin walked in the bathroom and shut the door.
 
“OMG HURRY, I need to get changed before he gets out!” I changed into my swimming suit as fast as I could and left the room.
 
 
Nara’s POV
 
“This room is enough for five people,” I nodded in satisfaction.
 
“Yeah, sure, whatever.” Hyunseung ruffled my hair as he walked past me.
 
“Eh, no touchy okay?  DO.  NOT.  TOUCH.  ME.” I put my hands on my hips.
 
“Stop with the attitude, we’re all friends here” he smiled.
 
“NOT,” I simply replied and made my way to the bathroom, and sure enough I tripped on my luggage and fell.  “Oh wow, really?” I kicked my luggage. 
 
“PUAHAHAHA!” Hyunseung hugged his stomach. 
 
I stood up.  “What are you laughing at?” I gave him a deathly glare.
 
“You.  Falling. Ahahaha!” 
 
I marched over to him and slapped his arm.
 
“OUCH!” I yelped.  I didn't know his arm was so... muscular.
 
“Ahaha, just to let you know, I work out a lot!” He patted my head.  I pouted.  “I’m leaving, get changed and go to the lobby!” he called as he walked out.
 
 
Hwayoung’s POV
 
“If you dare touch me when I'm sleeping, I will wait until you sleep and rub ice on your teeth, okay?” I blurted as I walked to the bed.
 
“My teeth?  Anything but my teeth!” He covered his mouth and shook his head.  His face looked really cute...
 
“Then don’t touch me!” I snapped, embarrassed my face was turning red, and took out my bikini.
 
“Can you please not rub anything on my teeth?  Please?  It took me 300.000 won to fix my teeth!” he begged.
 
“If you know how to behave then I won’t do anything.” I walked to in the bathroom while blowing him a kiss.  After I closed the door, I hit my head.  Really?  Blow him a kiss?  I shook my head and got changed.
 
 
Author’s POV
 
All of the the students met in the lobby and were all excited.
 
“GUYS!  Go have fun today, in front the hotel there’s a pool, next to the beach is the water park, Level 10 is a non-alcohol club for students... and I think that's all... So go enjoy yourself!” Liu teacher told them.
 
Fen teacher checked the time. “Oh, right now is 10am, so around 5, we'll have karate matches between our 12 best students. Arrasso?” 
 
“NEEEE!” They ran out to the beach as fast as they could to enjoy themselves.

 

  tumblr_l3zj43drFJ1qbvn8e.jpg Nara's bikini

 

L_p0016822060.jpg  Jaemi's bikini

tumblr_l69bdldBAq1qbvn8e.jpg  HeeChin's bikini

l_p0012777722.jpg  Yoomi's bikini

RIVIERA_COLORS_BLACK_RUFFLE_BANDEAU_BIKI Hyunmi's bikini

 L_p0020178149.jpg  Hwayoung's bikini

The boys were just wearing swimming trunks, topless!!!!! <3