Why Principal, WHY?

Karate Kids

Gems Karate Academy was one of the most prestigious karate academies in the country and home to the top karate students.  The principal decided that the best six girls and the best six boys would have the ultimate challenge- team up by gender and fight one another.  The students underwent many tests and were chosen.  They also selected another top 14 students for each gender in case any of them were injured and to make an even number of 40 students.  Since it was Gems Karate Academy, they sent their students to a relaxing resort for 30 days to be able to fight and be able to relax between karate sessions.  But not only were they going to be tested on karate, they would be tested on how well they got along.  Since Gems Karate Academy separated its students by gender, the two teams had never met each other.  Secretly Gems Karate Academy devised a plan to see if it were possible to train girls and boys together...

 
The elite girls' team consisted of Yoomi, Jaemi, Heechin, Nara, Hyunmi, and Hwayoung and the boys' were: Donghyun, Hyunseung, Jeongmin, Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo.
 
Author's POV
 
Liu teacher sighed heavily.  It was near impossible for him to gain control of these students.  Who's great idea was to bring 40 karate students on a trip? 
 
"Guys settle down!" The crowd barely lowered the volume.  Liu teacher rolled his eyes, figuring it was about as low as he was going to get it.  "Thank you!  I know you guys tried your best in the tests we had last week, I saw many of your peers getting injured or worse.  So our school decided for us to take a month off and go on a 31 days and 30 nights field trip." Liu teacher smiled and prepared himself for the upcoming screams.
 
"WHOO!" all the students cheered. 
 
"Ya, I wanna go to the beach," Hwayoung twirled her finger around a piece of hair.
 
"Hell no!  Travel to another country!" Jaemi snapped.
 
"Ya, we'll probably get to choose roomates, let's try to get all of us in the biggest room," Yoomi said, slipping her hand in Nara's.
 
"You think that's possible?  Huh?" Nara knocked Yoomi's head.
 
Yoomi pouted. "We could if we tried!" 
 
"I think we'll be in pairs, I call Jaemi!" HeeChin pulled Jaemi closer.
 
Yoomi hugged Nara. "I call Nara."
 
"I'll go with Hwayoung then," Hyun Mi smiled. 

 

"GUYS, LET'S GO TO THE BUS STOP!" Fen teacher said as she ran to the buses. There were two buses, 20 students on each.  The girls giggled as Fen teacher comicly ran past them in her heels to catch the buses on time.  
 
Nara looked around. "Which bus are we on?"
 
"Ah... bus 10," Heechin said.
 
"You're going to be late girls!  Get on a bus!" Fen teacher called as she ran past them to get on a bus.
 
The girls boarded bus number 10.  Yoomi sat with Nara, Jaemi with HeeChin, and Hwayoung with Hyun Mi.  The ride was boring and quiet for almost an hour until a boy behind them spoke:
 
"Saem, where are we going?" Donghyun asked.
 
"To the beach," Fen teacher answered.
 
"The beach... Hm, perfect place for fighting matches and the punishments," Youngmin smirked and nudged Kwangmin with his elbow. 
 
Kwangmin tapped Hyun Mi's head. "Ya, girls."
 
Hyun Mi frowned and looked up.  Hwayoung glared at them.  The other six looked at who they were looking at.  "What do you want?" they snapped at the same time.
 
"Wanna fight later?" Minwoo clapped.
 
"Oh please, you guys'll lose every single freaking time." HeeChin rolled her eyes.
 
"I don't think so," Jeongmin winked.
 
"Let's see about that," Jaemi scoffed.
 
"I bet the boys will win this time.  Boys are stronger," a girl whispered to the girl beside her.
 
"Sure, but those girls win every time," she whispered back.
 
Liu teacher cleared his throat. "Ahem." He nodded to Fen teacher to speak.
 
"Now you all remember your roommate arrangements, correct?" Fen teacher asked.  She waved a clipboard, "I have a copy of the list if you don't remember."
 
Yoomi, Nara, Jaemi, Hyun Mi, Heechin, and Hwayoung gave each other confused looks.  "We never got ours, did we?" Heechin whispered.  Nara saw behind her that the six boys behind them were also confused.  
 
"What about us?" Nara raised her hand.
 
"Jaemi with Jeongmin, Hwayoung with Minwoo, Nara with Hyunseung, HeeChin with Donghyun, Hyun Mi with Kwangmin, and Yoomi with Youngmin," Fen teacher read off.
 
"WHAT?!" screamed the girls.  The boys just gave each other looks of disbelief.
 
Hyunseung's hand shot up. "Saem, can we change?  You guys are so weird, why aren't we separated by gender like other schools?" 
 
"Because... the principal has it like that."  There wasn't a noise from any of the 20 students on the bus. 
 
"Why?!" Yoomi whined.
 
"Shut up, we have no choice but to room with them," HeeChin hissed.
 
"I was just asking, no need to yell at me like a ," Yoomi retorted.
 
"It isnt fair, hyung, why dodn't you say anything else to the teachers," Youngmin's face became red.
 
"Look, I dont want to get it trouble, you know," Donghyun closed his eyes.
 
"So stupid!" Kwangmin said loudly.  The ride was silent again.
 
"Ewww, saem, did you..." Jaemi covered her nose.
 
"Yes I did," Liu teacher raised his nose. "I told you on the first day of classes, let it slide, I can't hold in my gas." 
 
The rest of the bus quickly covered their noses.
 
"Put all the windows down," Jeongmin ordered loudly, pushing the window locks off, and all the bus windows went down instantly.
 
"Jeez saem, if you want to let it out, tell us first!" Hyunseung whined.
 
"Okay fine, calm down, we're here," Fen teacher said with her hand over her nose.  
 
The students practically ran off the bus as if we were going to die from the stink- with Liu teacher, it was a possiblity. 
 
"Okay guys, go get your keys from the front desk and go to your rooms.  You guys have an hour to settle in.  Get prepared, we'll meet you at the lobby so we can go out and explore the area together."  Barely anyone paid attention to the teachers as they ran up to get their keys and go to their rooms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

What you think? COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!