Chapter 2 Continued

Broken, Unbroken [Hiatus]

Perhaps God has something in store for us.

"Um, excuse me for interrupting, but I have a suggestion,"   I spoke up. The two men turned to look at me. "Since we brought her here, we might as well take full responsibility. She could stay with us until something can be worked out."

"No, you have a busy schedule. This would be a very big, too big, of an inconvenience for you,"  the doctor disagreed. "There are already too many of you living in the dorms. Moreover, your dorms are entirely male-inhabited."

"But it's the only solution there is at the moment. I'm sure I can work something out with SM. And, Heechul's dorm has a spare room. He's harmless and has experience wtih foreigners."

 

HEECHUL POV:

 

My eyes bugged. Spare room?! Surely he didn't mean...

"I'll think about it," the doctor replied and turned back to Hyun-woo.

"Hyung, can I have a word with you?" I asked, pulling Leeteuk aside.

"Heechul-ah, I know what you're going to say, but please, listen to me first," he said. I crossed my arms and glowered at him. "I know what you're still upset, but look at her. We cannot leave her outside. Can you imagine being in her position right now?"

"Why didn't you just let the doctor find some place?! Why does she have to stay with me?! You know what this means to me! I don't want to be involved in this!" I yelled. People were looking at me, but I didn't care. I never did.

"Heechul-ah, I know you don't, but it's too late! If we didn't want to get involved, we would've let her come here by herself. But we didn't!"  Leeteuk countered. I was furious. Did he even care about how I felt?! It was Hankyung's room he was giving away!

"I didn't want to come! Siwon-ah dragged me along!" I spat.

"But you still came!" he said. "Like it or not, this is your business and now your responsibility. I'm not asking her to move in. She'll only stay until something better can be arranged." I was at a loss. Leeteuk was usually a very kind and caring hyung, but when he was in this "leader" state of his, none of us could oppose him. I was still mad, but there was nothing I could do.

"That had better happen soon," I growled darkly and stormed out.

 

LEETEUK POV:

 

I sighed and massaged my temples. Did he honestly have no heart? Heechul's temper was sure a handful at times. I turned back to the doctor and Hyun-woo. Siwon looked at me with a worried expression.

"Hyung, are you alright?" he asked and I nodded.

"Hyun-woo and I cam to an agreement. She'll stay with you for one month. By then, she should be able to come back here to have her cast changed. If her amnesia is still active, we'll have a place sorted out for her to stay, seeing as she'll be able to work," the doctor said. I nodded.

"Alright," I replied. I just hoped that SM would be as understanding...if this ever reached their ears.

 

MEI LING POV:

 

I huffed. This . I had no idea what they were saying and they decided to take their merry time. It seemed like they were debating a subject, but it didn't matter to me: I COULN'T UNDERSTAND!! Leeteuk and Heechul left the group and started their own quarrel. I sighed and laid back, closing my eyes. I let what few memories I had flood into my mind.

A blurry face that I knew to be my sister...

A flowing white dress complete with a bouquet of red roses...

Silver sleighbells and laughter in the winter snow...

"Mei Ling, Mei Ling!" a voice called me back to reality.

"Wha...? Sorry, I wasn't listening," I said, sitting up.

"The doctors say that you will be discharged from the hospital tomorrow," Hyun-woo said.

"But...where will I go? I still don't even know how I got here..." I asked nervously.

"That is what we were trying to figure out. Fortunately, Leeteuk-shi has offered to house you in one of their dorms, but you will be living with males. Would you be alright with that? You will only stay there for one month and I'll be visiting often." I looked from Hyun-woo to Leeteuk, to Siwon, and back to Hyun-woo.

"...WHAT?!!!"

 

_______________________

And here's another update ^_^  It's kind of depressing when your story has almost 100 views and only one comment... T^T So please tell me how I'm doing! I want to know if my writing is ok or if it hopelessly! Thank you to Eleone for my one comment ^_^