Chapter 10 Continued

Broken, Unbroken [Hiatus]

I didn't know what I did to deserve their kindness, but I greatly appreciated it. Heechul... I couldn't understand him. First, he wanted me to leave as soon as possible, but when I actually left, he ran around the entire city with the rest of the band at three in the morning during a thunderstorm, looking for me. Just what did he want...?

The steam in the air and the warmth of the water were making me drowsey. It didn't help that I stayed up all night, either, and in the rain at that. I lay my head back on the edge of the tub. I would think about all of that drama later... Darkness captured my vision as sleep took over my body.

BANG! BANG! BANG! I awoke with a start. What the--?! I then realized that someone was pounding on the bathroom door.

"Are you done yet?! You been in there for over hour and half!!" Heechul yelled angrily from the other side. Something inside of me finally snapped. I was sick of being yelled at and being passive about it. I climbed out of the tub and wrapped a towel securely around myself. If he wanted a temper, he was about to have a taste of mine...

I wrenched open the door and faced him. Immediately, his face flushed a deep shade of red.

"Look, I'm trying to take a bath here!" I snapped. "Ever since I got here, you've done nothing but yell at me! What the did I ever do to you?!! It's not my fault I somehow ended up in Korea with amnesia! You think I wanted it to happen?! If I am annoying you so much, you could have just left me alone this morning and you would've been free of me. BUT YOU DIDN'T!! And since you didn't, you have to deal with me again. And that now includes my temper! So, you can stop yelling at me anytime now because I am NOT going to take it anymore!!" And with that, I slammed the door in his shocked face and let out a sigh. It felt good to vent, not to mention the look on his face was priceless. Grinning to myself, I tossed my towel aside and poured more hot water into my bath before climbing back in.

I held my head. Everything was starting to spin. I looked at my hand and saw about three in front of me. I gasped in air as it grew harder and harder to breathe. Maybe I should get out; the heat was really getting to me...I swung a wobbly leg over the side of the tub and then climbed out. I managed to take a step before collapsing hard onto the tiled floor with a loud thump. Pain seared up my broken arm.

"Mei Ling-ah?" Heechul's voice called. "What that sound?"

"DON'T...YOU FREAKING DARE...COME IN!!" I gasped, but everything was slipping in and out of focus. Luckily, my towel was laying nearby. I grabbed it wtih a shaking hand and wrapped it clumsily around myself before trying to get up again; little did I know that this would prove to be a fruitless waste of energy and I fell back onto the merciless firmness of the floor. This time, pain wracked my chest as all my consciousness slipped away.

"Mei Ling-ah? Are you alright?!" I heard Heechul's voice panicking slightly before I out, followed by the click of the door. "Mei Ling-ah!

_________________________

First of all, I would like to apologize for three things. This chapter was supposed to be posted earlier, but something came up and I didn't have time. And secondly because it's so short. The next chapter will be longer, I promise!  And lastly, this chapter isn't edited, so if you find any mistakes, I'm sorry!!!!!!!

Mei Ling! Finally, showing some backbone XD haha Poor Heecul...

Anyways, I'll be out of town during the weekend, so I won't be able to update in the next two days. Mianhe!! [ for me, too, tho, cause I don't get to go on AFF for the entire trip...TTATT Excuse me while I go hide in a hole and cry...XD haha

Thanks for your support everyone!

Comments/Subscriptions = Faster Updates \(^-^)/