Chapter 8 Continued (Again)

Broken, Unbroken [Hiatus]

LEETEUK POV:

 

I knocked on Heechul and Mei Ling's dorm door, the other members standing behind me. No one answered. Heechul was probably still hung over from the night before. I tried the doorknob and found that it was oddly unlocked. Pushing the door back, all of us filed into the dorm.

I looked around; no one was in sight. I headed to Heechul's room, stopping when I saw that Mei Ling's room door was open and no one was inside.

"...Where...?"  I asked quietly. I knocked on Heechul's door. A low muttering replied to my gesture. "Heechul-ah? It's me, Jungsu. Can I come in? Everyone else is here with me, too."  When I heard a grunt, I slowly opened the door.

Heechul was laying faced down on his bed, and Mei Ling wasn't in his room either.

"Heechul-ah, where's Mei Ling?" I asked.

"I don't know!" he grumbled. "She said something about going to the hospital for a few days..."

"What?!!" everyone exclaimed.

"What happened? Did she get hurt again?" Donghae asked, his face plastered with worry.

"She said something about her arm..." Heechul groaned.

"Is something wrong with it?!" Siwon asked. Heechul merely groaned again.

"Okay, we should leave Heechul-ah alone. He's still hung over from yesterday. Let him rest. We'll go see Mei Ling," I said and everyone agreed.

"Will Heechul-hyung be alright alone? Shouldn't someone stay with him?" Ryeowook asked.

"Good idea," I said. "Donghae-ah, do you mind?"

"No, I'll watch hyung," he replied.

"Thank you, Hae-ah. Alright, let's go,"  I said and the rest of us left.

 

"Is Mei Ling in this hospital?" I asked the lady behind the desk.

"Last name, please?" she asked.

"Um, no one knows her last name. She was in an accident that left her with amnesia," I explained.

"Oh! That girl! Yes, she was admitted into this hospital early in the morning. The doctors were going to change her cast," the lady said. "One moment, please." She began typing away at the computer. "Yes, she is waiting for the doctor. If you hurry, you can still see her before Dr. Hwang arrives. Third floor, room 312."

"Thank you," I said and we all let out a breath of relief. "That's good, I thought something was wrong."

"Well, hyung, now that we're already here, let's go see her," Ryeowook suggested. I nodded in agreement as we headed for the elevator.

The doors opened on the third floor and we all filed out.

"Wow, I'm surprised we all fit into that thing," Yesung said.

"Just barely, considering how much some of us EAT." Kyuhyun emphasized the last word.

"Hey!" Shindong said. "Watch it! I'm your hyung!"

"Whatever you say, HYUNG." Kyuhyung snickered.

"Will you two knock it off?" I asked, trying to look for the room. "Kyuhyun, show some respect!"

"It's over here!" Sungmin called.

"Sungmin-ah, don't yell. We're in a hospital!" I scolded.

"Right, sorry, hyung," he said, grinning sheepishly. We walked over to where he was and knocked on the door before peeking our heads in.

"Mei Ling!" She was sitting propped up on a large bed, pillows supporting her back and arm. She looked up and grinned.

"Jungsu-hyung! Everyone!" she said with surprise. "What you here?"

"We went to the dorm and Heechul-ah said you went to the hospital. We thought something was wrong, so we came here as fast as we could," I replied, speaking slowly so that it was easier for her to understand. She nodded.

"No worry. Change," she said, pointing to her cast. I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah, the secretary told us."

"Thank you, worry for me," she said. I shook my head.

"You are our dongsaeng, of course we have to care about you," I replied warmly. She looked surprised again, but then it changed to a look of gratitude.

"Thank you."

 

"Well, we'll see you after your cast is changed," I said and bid her goodbye. I took my leave along with the other members, who wished her well.

"Hey, hyung, back there, did you really mean what you said about her being our dongsaeng?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Of course, don't you think so, Hyukjae-ah?" I asked, surprised.

"Yes, but we've only known her for a couple weeks. She still feels like a foreign stranger. We don't really know anything about her," he replied.

"Neither does she," I pointed out. "Don't worry, I think she is a good person."

____________________________

Sorry I didn't update for a few days, I had a wedding to attend and then I had to work, a new story idea came into my head, and etc. >.< Too much stuff going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, I hope you're satisfied with this chapter!

Thanks to NessaLarin for subscribing and commenting on my new story! \(^__^)/  For those of you who haven't and want to read it (it's updated), here's the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/240012/and-the-hunter-becomes-the-hunted-angst-dongwoo-infinite-myungsoo-romance-sungyeol

Please subscribe and comment! I will love you forever! [As long as you don't unsubscribe! HahaXD Just kidding!]

Comments/Subscriptions = Faster Updates! ^_^