Clarifications

Don't stop the rain

ISEUL'S POV

 

"It's not Donghae's fault, it's you fault, you shouldn't have let yourself sleep with Donghae," Myungdae said, she was looking at me hardly... I blinked, trying to cut her stares at me but it was no use, what got into her? "But I didn't kno--" I started but she quickly cuts me off " Don't say anything! It's useless, and yeah, let us just say you 'never' knew it was Donghae, do you still have the right to hug a person which you are not sure of if that person really is your cousin?!" Myungdae raised her voice, I was beginning to get scared.. I looked at Soo-yun and tried to call for help but I know that she doesn't have any plans in defending me. "You should've considered your feminity, now you are hugged by a man, what would others think of that?!"  Myungdae continued with her knife-sharped stares, I felt tears swelling up on the corners of my eyes. "Myungdae.." Soo-yun finally said something. She was holding both Myungdae's shoulder and mine. I was thinking to what I should tell to Myungdae, I was holding my chopsticks so hard.

I looked at Donghae's table, the 3 were looking at me. Onew with a curious look, Minho with a brotherly-concerned look and Donghae with an apologetic look while I was giving him a look-what-you-did stare and it worked. Hae looked away. "I'm sorry Myungdae, I will control myself next time." I said then bowed my head to face my plate. then I felt someone sat beside me, I took a look and saw Heechul. He was looking at Myungdae then transferred his look to me, "Is there any problem here girls?" He asked and placed his hand over my shoulders remeberiing what Myungdae told me, I nudged him hard which made him remove his hand on me. "Nothing Hee.." Mungdae said while looking at me wearing a smile on her face.. woah! What? Smiling?? at me...? Why is she acting like that? Is she afraid of Heechul? I just looked at Soo-yun but she's also as astonished as me on how Myungdae's mood changed.. "If it's nothing then may I have Iseul for a moment?" He asked asking for Myungdae's approval, but having Hee's hand holding my arm Myungdae just agreed, " Y-yes of course." Suddenly Hee pulled me outside the cafeteria passing every table filled with stares but he didn't give the slightest attention on them until we reached the lockers' hall. He let go of my arm.

Why does Heechul always act like this? He comes like a flash of light and decides at just a snap of a finger. I began to get uncomfortable with him, he's just standing there not saying anything until I broke the silence, "What do you want?" I hope he'd tell me. 

"Please come at the Starbucks Coffee tonight, 6:30." Then he walked away. What the??!! "Hey! Wait! What did you say?!" I shouted and I tried to chase him but it was no use, I mean he must've gone too far from me now. Was he serious?! Nevermind! I'll just go back to our table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking with Myungdae after what happened felt like I was walking on lit coals barefooted. Even Soo-yun's start-a-topic questions didn't do anything so i decided to talk, "Hey, Myungdae, I am really sorry for what had happened last night, next time I'll behave myself." I looked at her. "I realized, it's also not your fault, it's nobody's fault actually," she said and I felt relieved.! (Hooh!)  Then we noticed Onew approaching us making us stop on our way. he was holding a bear hugging another bear stuff toy(http://teddybearsforhugs.com/) and a letter. "Hey Iseul, Donghae wants me to give this to you." I looked at Myungdae for her reaction. Soo-yun told me earlier that Myungdae reacted that way because she has a crush on Donghae, though it's obvious, I still did not believe Soo-yun until now. Myungdae was looking at the stuffed toy(now on my hand)like she was burning it with her stares. "Sorry Onew but I can't accept this." I said while giving it back. "What the HECK?! Just accept it!" Myungdae said and walked away. Both Soo-yun and I looked at each other then at Onew.

"What did I do?" He said

 

MYUNGDAE'S POV

Jealousy is a harsh disease. What will I do to stop what I'm feeling right now?!

I just walked at our next class, which is with Donghae. My heart crumpled again. 

I sat at the seat that was furthest from him but I can't help myself from looking at him..*sighs* The teacher isn't here yet so my classmates are doing their own business but i was scribbling on my notebook with the word 'pez principe' a spanish phrase which means 'fish prince'. I was about to write Donghae but I noticed someone sat beside me and as I looked at who it was, I was shocked.

"You're Myungdae, right? Iseul's bestfriend?" Donghae said. I wasn't really listening to what his saying, I was actually concentrating on his face. Gawd! How can a guy have the most perfect features a perfect man could have? "You still there?" he asked while sanpping his fingers infront of my face. " Yes, i am still here and  yeah I am Myungdae..." I smiled over the nostalgia I felt and he chuckled, it sounded like a lullaby.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" I asked while holding my pen too tight.

"Uhm... I just want to chat with you cause I'm bored, the teacher isn't here yet" 

I immediately checked if I'm still alive, yep.. still breating. I don't want to appear like a er infront of him so I decided to play cool even though my heart is jumping like crazy!

"Yes, I've noticed... Uhm...  I-Iseul told me the h-hu... accident yesterday"

"oh.. the hug thing? .. Uhm,yes, you are right, that was actually an accident. I thought Iseul didn't take it seriously so I told her it's was only a joke but she cried over it." He explained and on the way he talks about it I could sense his seriousness.

"uhm... What can you say about Iseul then?" i asked, terrified if his answer would hurt me.

"Ah..? Well she's nice, responsible, caring and pretty,"

His answers were almost perfect(for me) except for the last word. Well.. That's life... I have to endure it 'till the end. I'll have a clarification, I mean Iseul confessed that she's in to Kiseop and my brother but if the dorm thing will also add Donghae in her list, that would be OUCH!

"You have feelings for Iseul unni?" i asked very light almost like a whisper..

 

___________to be continued___________

 

ahaha! Cliff-hanger!

Co-author here! Ares! Mainhe if I changed some..:) It was fun updating..:P 

Mianhe if it's long. Blame Ares! ahaha! I just typed it.

(but blame me a bit.. i changed some parts..:D) 

Comments are HIGHLY APPRECIATED!

 Please subscribe, too.:))

 

Star

Me

Laine..♥