Cho Kyuhyun (Part I)

Don't stop the rain

 

 

#Iseul’s POV

 

“Good morning!” the boy with a messy hair greeted

“Hello Kyuhyun... Meet Park Iseul, my cousin... and Iseul, meet Cho Kyuhyun, my friend”

“Hello Iseul, nice to meet you” he reached for my hands but due to stupidity I bowed 90o (Very Japanese. Wahaha!)

“Nice to meet you Kyu-hyung” I accidentally said. Gawd! Stew paid me!!!

He laughed and it was velvety. “Your cousin’s funny Min”

“Yes hyung... Stupid also” he said and everyone of us sat.

“So the deal how’s it?” Kyuhyun asked

“150 000 Won every month?”

“Hmm... Fine. I’ll take it... But there are other 2 persons who want to be admitted in your Dorm”

“Ehh?! That’s nice hyung! Who are they?!”

“Eunhyuk and Sungmin, my classmates”

“I see... Okay then... Please join us for our breakfast.”

“Uhm... Oh yeah. Kamsa~”

______________________________________

(At the Dorm)

#Donghae’s POV

 

 “Onew... Have you seen Minho and Iseul?”

“Nope” he replied

Now... Where’s the two? They were like arguing last night... Oh well, I am hungry!

“Hyung, could you cook food for me?”

“Hae! I am busy cleaning this house, It’s all I can pay for those two, why not you cook for yourself?!”

“Okay! Geez! It doesn’t need for you to make me guilty!”

What’s here? Ramyun... Canned goods... Canned goods... Canned goods... Iseul’s chocolate, Minho’s energy drink, Yahh! Is there anything to cook at this ref?!

 

I searched for ingredients for Mushroom Ravioli and started cooking. Just then, my phone vibrated and it was a text from Myungdae...

 

Myungdae: ‘Oppa... Hi! Can you help me :)?’

Me:‘What’s that goongjoo?

Myungdae:‘..........’ (blank message)

Me:‘Yow!’

Myungdae:‘Uhm... oppa, my trigonometry project is kinda troubling me and I hope you could help me’

Me:‘But... Myungdae, Heechul know Trigo very well’

Myungdae:‘Oppa, he is a lazy teacher; I can’t understand any single word from him when he is explain something’

Me:‘Haha. K. Come then at our dorm 2pm’

Myungdae:‘Kamsahamnida oppa’

Me:‘That’s fine with me princess’

 

“Hey Donghae, why are you smiling?”

Onew rose to any back reading at my cellphone and I nearly dropped it at the boiling water.

“Do you have a girlfriend?” he added

“What?! None!”

“How could he have a girlfriend if he can’t get one?” Iseul suddenly said. She came home carrying grocery bags.

“Shut up Iseul! We all know that I am hot and that’s enough for me to fish girls”

“Yeah right Air head!”

“You don’t believe me?

“Come on Donghae oppa, you are pathetic when it comes to girls!”

“What?! I’m not!”

“Yes you are!”

“I’m not!”

“Yes you are!”

“I said. I’M NOT!”

“Shut up you two!” Onew finally said. “Where’s Minho, Iseul?” he added.

“Uhmm... He went to meet up some friends” she said and lokked at me. Her light brown eyes and ponytailed hair struck me up a weird idea.

I came closer to her. I pinned her on the wall and I looked at her very intently... I made my head come closer to her face until our eyes were only centimetres apart.

“Now tell me, am I not making you fall for me?” I said seductively.

Her eyes are the pairs of brown eyes I want to see before I die. I mean they are... Beautiful. And her cheeks are cute when she is blushing. She looks innocent...

Suddenly she pushed my face away.

“Oppa... Believe me... IT’S NO USE”

“What?!” I jaw dropped and Onew was ROFLing, (Literally)

“What are you cooking? Will you spare me some food?” she said using an aegyo.

She’s unfair... She could just make me go already. Yes. Using her aegyo while I did seducing, it was no use.

*Cry *Cry *Cry

REVENGE SOON... ISEUL... REVENGE!

______________________________________

#Iseul’s POV

 

Hae’s gone nuts! Does he think I’ll be seduced by him?  No way! Myungdae’s gonna kill me.

Anyways. The Kyuhyun Guy is cute... Yoww men! His hair is really messy though. But I sense something ‘EVIL’ towards him.

I grabbed my phone and started dialling Myungdae’s number.

“Iseul” the other line greeted me. Myung’s voice was serious. I don’t know what’s gotten into her.

“Hey Myung, I’ve gotta tell you something...”

“Shut up Iseul! I know who were with last night!”

Wa?! Does she mean... Uggggghh!

“What do you mean?!” I acted innocently

“Come on! You were strolling with MY HAE last night!”

Wait... Did she saw me with Hae? Tsk...

“I know... Haha!”

“Ehh?!”

“You dated my brother and Kiseop kissed you”

“What?! How did you know?! Ah?! And Kiseop just kissed me on the cheeks! Okay! On the cheeks! Not a big deal! Aisssh!”

I realized it’s useless explaining it especially if it’s Myungdae. I am going to explain it. She would not believe me and create her own story anyway.

“Give me the full details ehh?” she said

“Come on Myungdae! Give that a no attention!”

“Why not?”

“Cause Seop was not on his proper thinking when he did that”

“Ehh?! Details... LATER”

“Later?”

“Oh yeah... I forgot, I asked help to Donghae about the trigonometry project”

“But Myungdae... We all know that our project is like a seatwork to you”

I can’t believe Myungdae is really this obsessed to that Fish whose seducing isn’t effective as Heechul who can seduce by just SLEEPING.

“When will you come?” I asked sluggishly

“Later, 2PM... Oh. Wait Heechul’s calling my name... Aish! I forgot to replace this chocolate that I ate last night!”

Haha! Bratty little girl. I guess Myungdae’s lucky she has to be Hee’s little sissie and ive with him in a single roof... I wish Hee would also board here... Haha! ASA! (Pathetic assuming)

“Myung... Tell Hee I am sorry for running away from him. Please”

“Unnie, sorry but I rather tell hm that you enjoyed Kiseop oppa kissing you!”

“Myungdae! You wouldn’t!”

WTH! Such an evil bratty rich sister of my something. I’m not sure if he;s my crush or what. I heard Heechul’s voice speaking in weird dialet, it’s Spanish. I think, on the background.

“Gotta go unnie! Saranghaeyo!”

Aish! Aish! Aish! What if she would tell him that really?! Ugggghh... Well?! I stood up from my bed, go to my bathroom but I saw Minho on my door.

“So Kiseop-hyung kissed you?!”

He was unexpectedly shaking and he was throwing deadly stares at me.

“M-minho,,, It’s not wha you think...”

I was about to explain it but Minho pushed me to my bed and before I know it he was lying on top of me with his face only inches away from mine.

“Better choose your words Iseul or else I’ll kill Kiseop”

My heart was like beating wild. I never saw Minho act like this before... Actually he never cared about me before...

“Kiseop got drunk...”

“What?! Wait... Do you still  have your innocence?!” he raised one eyebrow

“Dongsaeng! I am not that kind of girl! He was about to kiss me but I moved my face to avoid it but because of stupidity his kiss landed on my cheeks” I lied...

“You sure?!”

I nodded and pushed him but he landed on my side.

“Noona, tell me if you’ll be dating someone ehh?!” he said and hugged me.

“Minho, why are you acting like this all of a sudden?”

His eyes were full of concern. I’m confused...

“Iseul... Just promise me if you’ll have a boyfriend, tell me first so I can kill him ehh?!” he said while pouting. Aigoo~ Cute~

“Idiot” I mumbled. Then I felt some familiar feeling.

“Minho, can we just sleep? You woke me up early” I feel sleepy...

“Okay... Sleep well Seul...”

“K...” Just then he let my head lie on his chest... they were so hard but I just closed my eyes. I felt something hot that pressed my forehead; I think he kissed my forehead... oh well... I am not sure... And we are cousins... right?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

_________________________________________

It's so HOT!! I want Halo-halo again..:D 

Ares writes the chapters. I type. Elaine edits... :)

Hehehe! KYUHYUN is the New Guy.