Thunder Boom

Don't stop the rain

 

I checked the time…

It’s already 2:30 AM!!!! So why are these 3 boys still awake???

Yes, Donghae and Onew had moved in here. At first, I thought Minho would get angry about it but it turned out that he was even more excited than I was.

Everything flows perfectly now.

Before, if the dust on the floor gets 2 cm thick, that would be the only time Minho and I would clean the house, but now, Onew cleans every time at anywhere even though cleaning at those parts are not necessary.

Donghae is our cook and I must say, he cooks very well.

Minho and I were forced to be industrious as these two, sometimes I wash all the clothes except for their undies, and they don’t like me to wash it.

Minho does the gardening and easy stuffs like doing errands and such.

“And the strawberry looked like this!” Donghae said and all of them laughed so hard.

THAT’S IT!

I grabbed a pillow and I rushed to their room. When I got there, I threw my pillow and it hit Onew 

“If you don’t want to sleep stay silent! OK??!!  Someone's trying to sleep here!!” I shouted

“Sorry dongsaeng,” Onew said immediately.

I looked at each one of them; Minho’s face is red due to undeniably laughing so hard, Onew looking down on the floor and Donghae looking at me straightly.

“NYAH!! You are such a KJ noona!!!” Minho complained

"What?!?! How can I be a kj?!?!” I asked and I swear I was about to yell at him more loudly but Donghae chased my mouth

“You know Minho, we should respect Iseul it’s already 2:34 in the morning,” he said.

Good! Those 2 are on my side now! >:)

I picked up my pillow and looked outside the window, it’s raining again…

Every time it rains I would always remember Heechul, my rain prince.

But tonight it was a thunder storm and by that time I stared at the wet horizon and a lightning was released and a thunder boom came next.

I screamed due to the commotion and I covered my ears immediately. WOAH!!! I was off guard, tsk… tsk… tsk… I felt ashamed that I crept myself in a corner.

“What is she doing?” Onew asked

“Since Iseul was young, she hated thunder booms” Minho said and I felt more embarrassed as he was saying that.

“Big girl Iseul is terrified with thunder storm?!” Hae teased and now I was blushing because of humiliation.

“The hell you care!” I shouted, still my body folded in a corner,

“I was only joking! C’mon you can stay with us tonight, you can sleep with Minho,” Donghae said and went near me. He grabbed my body and another thunder exploded in the sky and by that time I went rushing into a bed and covered myself with the blanket,

“Iseul..”

“No!” Minho cut off as Donghae was about to continue

“But…” hae continued

“Could you please shut up and turn off the lights please?!?!?!” I complained.

I woke up many times because I was not comfortable maybe I am not just used to Minho’s bed. I was more comfortable at my pink room, speaking of pink, I remembered the pink paper bag which always comes every morning but stopped when I have received 20 bags with one set of clothes in each of them.

Minho confessed that it was Kiseop who was giving me those clothes, at first I didn’t believe him but when I confronted Kiseop, he denied at first but, I was really hoping it was him and he finally said ‘it was me who gave you those, since the Eli accident, I have wanted to help you’ and he walked out and I was left suuupppeeerr breathlessly.

I opened my eyes and the room was pitch black!

WOAH! I can’t see anything! But thank God the storm had settled off but now I am again scared because of the dark, my Appa would always tell me about dark creatures but even though I know those were only lies, I can’t help myself from thinking of them, ready to attack me or maybe even pull me (psychotic… right?) 

I reached for Minho’s body and cuddled myself in his back and then suddenly he faced me and hugged me back. I felt warmth by his hug and I remembered again Heechul..

“Hee,” I whispered

~~~~~~~~

I woke up discovering that my face was under Minho’s neck.

I kissed it and greeted him,“Good morning.”

“Good morning also goongjoo” he said but it was NOT Minho’s voice.

OMG!!!! If this is not Minho, who is?!?!?!?!

I looked at him and I discovered that it was Donghae!!!

I immediately jumped off the bed grabbing the blanket and covered my body with it.

What is he doing here?!?!?! Wait… what even happened last night?!?!?!

“Why are you here?!?!?! I thought you were Minho?!?!?!” I asked him very loudly

“Chillax, I was trying to tell you last night that this is my bed but” Donghae said and he stood up from the bed now

“BUT! YOU MUST LET MINHO SLEEP WITH ME THEN!!!!” I shouted.

I just can’t believe what happened, I mean hugging isn’t a big deal but hugging the wrong person and doing something, like kissing, when you don’t know that it is not the one who you were expecting is totally out of my list.

Minho and Onew are now awake

“Calm down Park Iseul, it was me who insisted about this,” Minho said, WHAT?!?!?! A TRAITOR in my midst!!!

“Do you know what he did to me CHOI MINHO?!?!?!” I flared

“F.Y.I, you were the one who hugged me first,” Donghae said.

WUT!? He still has time for F.Y.I.’s?!?! Does he think this is okay with me?!?!

“! Cause I thought you were my cousin all the time!” I defended myself.

“Whatever you say, and yeah, I forgot to tell, it was like a minute ago when you kissed my neck,” he said

“Stop that now Donghae!” Onew ordered.

I felt embarrassment, regret and foolishness at the same time, should I have reacted this way or just stayed silent and pretend it was like nothing, but due to surprise and not intention for me to expect this had made me brought out from my control. I felt the heavy stares of the three; I just can’t take it that I burst into tears…

  _______________________to be continued_____________________

This is the Iseulhae accident I was referring to you Alyssa and don’t take this seriously, I mean something will happen to Myungdae because of this.

~>hope you like it… updates soon! ^.~

 

SUBSCRIBE!!!!!! <333